Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things I Love About Winter

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Hot water bottle with a fleece cover- old school but jaysus what an invention.

Also - clothes straight off the radiator :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

It hasn't happened yet this winter, but I love when it snows! In particular, I love those crisp, clear mornings after a night's snowfall, when everything is covered in a heavy blanket of snow and lit warmly by the sunlight. So many whites and blues and browns, it's all very beautiful and instantly puts me in a cheery festive mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I love the sound of walking on the snow *crunch *crunch *crunch. Been doing it all day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i love the beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the winter.......and the way the snow cleans off the bottom of my shoes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

currently semi snowed in at my boyfriends house. Lots of cuddles and tea! :) Happy Squeaks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Xmas shopping
    Xmas lights
    Nights in front of the fire while it's freezing outside :)
    Xmas Day
    And I <3 SNOW :D
    candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Xmas shopping.
    Xmas lights in shops or on the street.
    Xmas excitment.
    Cosy nights in.
    is that a rereg I see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

leaving beer outside and its always ready to drink :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Lady von Purple

Our water pipes have frozen over, which puts a bit of a dampener on everything. But my favourite thing is, I get two christmasses! Christmas christmas with my family, in the snow, which is gorgeous, big christmas dinner and st stephen's day beverages in the local. Then post-christmas christmas in my apartment with the lovely boyfriend. We have a real tree, my first ever non-artificial tree! What else... Christmas market in dublin- wonderful place. Especially at night with the bands and the lights. Having a break from college. The view of sunshine over a snow-covered landscape has to be one of my favourite things ever. Sitting in front of the fire with a giant mug of tea. Seeing the family and the nieces and nephews that I miss like crazy. In summary, Christmas is fantastic and Winter is great. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

The one thing I like about winter is a crisp and brigh sunny day. And as long as there's no ice around I can jump on my bike and work up a good heat from whizzing around town. After that I come home, warm as toast, to a mug of hot chocolate and a snack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 sexydancer

I love the cold weather

• Advertisement
Advertisement