Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

members you feel you have a particular CONNECTION with

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I hate it when homophobic racists moan about the recession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

alwaysadub wrote: »
    A cup of tea would be lovely ta.
    Plenty of milk, no sugar(i'm sweet enough:pac:)
    Tea..??

Tea is ready, come to the kitchen ye can see the hole from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Where the hell is scuid mor anyway... he started this whole thing, then buggered off?!

who knows where such a wild card could disappear to.

Where the hell is scuid mor anyway... he started this whole thing, then buggered off?!

He is was minding the dog. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

who knows where such a wild card could disappear to.

You smell of chips.

• Advertisement

Yeah exactly! I think he should come back and explain what type of "connection" he feels he has with us!!:confused:

silly poster thinks this overwhelming feeling could be described with mere words.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

silly poster thinks this overwhelming feeling could be described with mere words.

Draw me a picture so?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Welcome back! See the havoc you caused?? :pac: :P

You smell of chips.

I wonder would chips get rid of the taste of horseradish

Havoc :eek:

Where?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Don't think I have a special connection to anyone on boards :o Don't think anyone would miss me if I stopped posting either...

lizt wrote: »
    Don't think I have a special connection to anyone on boards :o Don't think anyone would miss me if I stopped posting either...

You post in the X Factor thread don't you?

You can't stop posting!!

*HUGE HUG

Draw me a picture so?

i could write a story...

it's what i do best.

i could write a story...

Oh god no
    Yeah go for it!
    :pac:

Kasabian wrote: »
    Havoc :eek:

Where?
    Everywhere!! People don't know what to do with a thread like this, there's nothing to bitçh about in it!! Plus i think starbelgrade and alwaysadub were quite freaked out. :D
    Oooh I'd miss ya. :)

Everywhere!! People don't know what to do with a thread like this, there's nothing to bitçh about in it!! Plus i think starbelgrade and alwaysadub were quite freaked out. :D

Threads like this make sense to me, should I worry?

Someone will have a bitch eventually, I guarantee it.

OisinT wrote: »
    I hate it when homophobic racists moan about the recession.

Oisin, smoking is bad for you.

Oisin, smoking is bad for you.
    I quit recently! Hurray!

I'm now a "social smoker"

if by 'freaked out' you mean 'over the moon' because i finally acknowledged their presence, i applaud your observation skills. underwise i think we can all deduce that you're just JEALOUS that you weren't included.

• Advertisement

Threads like this make sense to me, should I worry?

Someone will have a bitch eventually, I guarantee it.

Yes, yes you should worry.
    Whether you should worry more about the fact that this makes sense to you,or you're planning on burying a dog that's not dead,well i'm afraid i'm not qualified to answer that.:D

if by 'freaked out' you mean 'over the moon' because i finally acknowledged their presence, i applaud your observation skills. underwise i think we can all deduce that you're just JEALOUS that you weren't included.
    Yes i meant they wanted to get freaky with you! Not jealous! I know someone out there loves me.. maybe just not on this website hahaha.
    Yes, yes you should worry.
    Whether you should worry more about the fact that this makes sense to you,or you're planning on burying a dog that's not dead,well i'm afraid i'm not qualified to answer that.:D
    Wait... is there multiple dogs or is this still the same dog that's being buried..??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

why is ''connection'' capitalised, its really bothering me :o

Wait... is there multiple dogs or is this still the same dog that's being buried..??

From what i can make out, there's just the one dog. But it's not actually dead...

Teutorix wrote: »

some people would take a gander and say it could be for emphasis but really, it could be anything.

Teutorix wrote: »
    me too!

Aww thanks for lying!

Yes i meant they wanted to get freaky with you! Not jealous! I know someone out there loves me.. maybe just not on this website hahaha.

neither of us are strangers to love, mahamageehad, and we both know this thread ain't for help on those lonely nights so what's your REAL AGENDA?

From what i can make out, there's just the one dog. But it's not actually dead...
    Hmm... yes i got that the dog was alive, but I don't think we got a reason why he was burying his kids best friend alive....
    some people would take a gander and say it could be for emphasis but really, it could be anything.
    Because it would be too hard to say "members you feel you have a particular *nudge nudge wink wink* connection with"

• Advertisement

You post in the X Factor thread don't you?

You can't stop posting!!

I do post in the x factor thread. Quite a lot. Probably too much.

Last weekend I was home for the first time in two weeks and my mum sky +ed it. She said it would be nice for us all to watch it together as a family. So I didn't get to post that night. Stupid bitch.:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement