Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropracter in cork

Options
  • 22-10-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Well the other night at a hurling match both my groins got quite sore and I had to come off. I was told by my coach to see this guy Ian Law in carrigaline I went down and I explained to him that my groins were sore he started feeling my back and he told me that there was 3 vertebrae out of place in my spine, my pelvis is twisted which caused the pain in my groins and something about the cartilage in my neck. The way he goes about it make it seem a bit unprofessional like its in a flat with 3 rooms and its in the back room. He said he worked for aberdeen football club. I must go to him for the next 10 nights in a row at 50 euro a go and my parents cant afford that at this time and they are worried whether this guy is legitimate. They have trwaled through google and rand many associations in england asking about him and they have come up with nothing about him yet, 1 crowd in england even said to stop going as what hes doing with my is too intense. I'm only 15 and I don't want him to damage me so I cant play in the future. Please does anyone know of him or had a past experience of him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

I would go to a good physio or a physical therapist before visiting a chiropractor for anything anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 18 golfchiro

If Iain Law was a Chiropractor he would and should be registered with the Chiropractic Association of Ireland, the self regulating governing body. He may not have met their criteria...

Chiropractic Association of Ireland
    http://www.chiropractic.ie/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=27&MMN_position=50:50

I feel that his treatment plan is overboard and you should go somewhere else.
    I would contact the Chiropractic Association of Ireland and file a complaint and they will investigate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭odnauq

This place is closed down and I don't know how to get my money back.
    It is registered with The Chiro Asso of Ireland and I've contacted them, and awaiting a reply.
    Is there any information available on other people who have paid in advance for treatments and is this a bad thing to do in this economy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Chiropractors are charlatans..they've paralysed people..keep away.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭odnauq

Degsy wrote: »
    Chiropractors are charlatans..they've paralysed people..keep away.

My chiropractor ran away........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Thread closed as it has strayed away from fitness related issues.

odnauq suggest posting in the consumer issues forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement