Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

French Car Reliability

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

RoverJames wrote: »
    A 2006 car being reliable is nothing to brag about :P

Well it seemed reliable at the time and I was surprised being french and all hence I bragged about it:P.

In my face now though, it's a shiney little thing with no brain quite literally:P

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭shaunandelly

landyman wrote: »
    How many BXs were bought new compared to the audi 80/90 in the first place? Just a thought

probably quite a few in their respective Manufacturer's countries. In Ireland,Audi. Although the US market would have been small for audi and non existent for BX. Overall I'd say more Audis. But I'm pretty sure it was down to over engineering and galvanising, not just numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭shaunandelly

The 406 is pretty much the only french car i'd consider as an old second hand purchase. Particularly the hdi version. Apparently there are loads of old 406 hdi's used as taxis over in england so they must be fairly decent to withstand that sort of punishment.

They were popular for a while, but nowadays you'll hardly see a one. It's mainly Skoda Octavias.

Advertisement