Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piers Morgan gets owned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

She seems like a right cnut in fairnes.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

She's obnoxious.

But so's he.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭bmw535d

surprized the massive black dude didn't kick his ass after he called her a revolting creature....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

bmw535d wrote: »
    surprized the massive black dude didn't kick his ass after he called her a revolting creature....

Wasn't that lennox lewis former world boxing champion ? Also a fellow brit who would presumably know morgan more than he would know some random black woman looking to be famous.

Did you think him calling her repugnant/revolting was a racially motivated observation ? I didn't see anything racist in what he said, she was all those things & more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

What show was that from??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Jesus H Christ she is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 13,902 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

She came off worse for me,

What was she at bringing his kids into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

lil_lisa wrote: »
    What show was that from??

I'm guessing its the American Celebrity Apprentice because she stated that Trump was her boss and Piers was just her Project management.

As much of a cnut as Piers Morgan is she truly was taking the piss. Fair play to him for keeping his cool when she brought up his kids.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

wow i feel bad for everyone in that clip even morgan

that woman is terrible

at least from the 2 min clip shown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

Horrible woman, acting like a complete scumbag hoping to get a rise out of Morgan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I'd have hoiked a big old sticky greeny straight into her gob when she was mouthing off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

She was all up in his grill like whaaaaaaat?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

She was infamous on season 1 of The Apprentice Season 1 about 6 years ago and appeared in the Celebrity Apprentice about 2 years ago.

Still in shock that PieRICKrs Morgan is replacing Larry King

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

what a ****in THICK she is, she could have used a good slap there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Vilified

I don't like Piers Morgan at all, but Omarosa was completely out of line there. I would have let her hit me if I were him, and got her thrown off the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

She seemed like a right aul cúnt alright but he's a prick aswell........."Spell my name right"............Fúck off you tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

She seems like a right cnut in fairnes.

Yeah and what goes best with a cnut, a right big old prick; which he is. It's about time someone stood up to him, whether it was done the right way or not. As Charlie Brooker put it "Piers Morgan's face reminds me of a teddy bear with bell's palsy concentrating hard on accurately ****ting in an eggcup in order to win £5."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Vilified

It's just a shameless publicity stunt from the both of them. The fact I've bothered to comment on it disturbs me. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

bazmaiden wrote: »
    this girl isn't taking any of his ****

I aint goin nowhere son
    I aint goin nowhere son

possible new meme saying?

turned it off after she opened her mouth for 5 seconds, what an idiot she would be a prime candidate specimen for me to whoop up the hole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

She is a horrible cnut no matter what I think of piers morgan she should not have brought his kids into it he asked her to get away from him and she kept at it a right nasty piece of work she is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

CatFromHue wrote: »
    wow i feel bad for everyone in that clip even morgan

that woman is terrible

at least from the 2 min clip shown

Even if there exists a 3 min clip where in the extra minute she cures cancer she would still be a cûnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I probably would have decked her. Truly annoying.

Can't believe she went that nuts just because he asked her to have the professional courtesy to spell his name correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Can't believe she went that nuts just because he asked her to have the professional courtesy to spell his name correctly.

He didn't just ask for it to be spelled correctly, and he could have been more polite about it too. He also chastised her for spelling it incorrectly.

I think there was a lot of insecurity there on her part. She is presumably not a great speller and insecure about it which manifested in a thuggish knackery kind of full-on response. The fact that she did her homework in advance to find out 'his weak points' ie his kids & difficult relationship with his ex just makes her look like a complete scumbag. He was being a bit of a dick but as I see it she has issues and totally overreacted in a basically harmless everyday social situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Dean09 wrote: »
    She seemed like a right aul cúnt alright but he's a prick aswell........."Spell my name right"............Fúck off you tool.

Couldn't agree more with you Deen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I think she's more used to names like DeShawn and Shaneekwa than Piers tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I remember her from the US apprentice years ago, an absolute wagon who could do with a godd kick up the gee. You have to be a special type of cunt to make Pears(oh sorry Piers) Morgan look like a decent enough bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Dave147 wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more with you Deen.

I thought Dim would have come back from that gem by now:D

You cant half tell some Yank slapped that up on pootube with the title

Black girl OWNS British LOSER

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

SPOILER ALERT:

She fancies the hole off Piers Morgan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

turned it off after she opened her mouth for 5 seconds, what an idiot she would be a prime candidate specimen for me to whoop up the hole[/QUOTE]

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rua327

Piers showed some NINJA level of calmness not to kick the taint off her. I'd have made her EAT that hat. What the fook has his kids got to do with anything???
    Great clip though ;)

Advertisement