Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz is gone missing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Thank you all so much for your support during this it really helped me.

Jazz is currently curled up in front of the fire wrapped up with the other terriers, one on top of her and one underneath :D

I got licked to death when I came in door and she keeps checking where I am. She is obviously knackered after her big adventure but seems happy.

I cannot express how grateful I am to the family who took her in and took such good care of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭bellx1

Thank you all so much for your support during this it really helped me.

Jazz is currently curled up in front of the fire wrapped up with the other terriers, one on top of her and one underneath :D

I got licked to death when I came in door and she keeps checking where I am. She is obviously knackered after her big adventure but seems happy.

I cannot express how grateful I am to the family who took her in and took such good care of her.

Realy glad for you. Enjoy the homecoming:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭theghost

So glad she's home safe

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

So happy for you that she's home safe and sound!I'd be in bits if my dog went missing like that.Hope you're new job is going ok for you too!

Now to figure out how to thank the lady who took care of her .

I went down to the lady tonight with a card, bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine. Turns out Jazz isn't the first dog she has taken in, she's helped 2 other dogs, She was adamant she wasn't going to take her to the pound as she is aware what the possible outcome would have been.

Jazz was thrilled to see her :D

Thank heavens there is people like her out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Who dosen't love a happy ending like this.

Is the star of our show camera shy? any chance of a sneaky wee pic of Jazz?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,449 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I'm delighted that this story has ended happily :)

I had a very similiar experience recently, though my dog was only gone for an hour or so. Still, it seemed like a month, so I can imagine how you must have felt. I posted about it here :
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055986290

It does the heart good to know there are kind people out there.

Profiler wrote: »
    Who dosen't love a happy ending like this.

Is the star of our show camera shy? any chance of a sneaky wee pic of Jazz?

I've tried a few times to get pics up but my internet connection has been pretty poo recently, but got there eventually, am always happy to show off my pretty girl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

She's gorgeous - and so content and happy looking too! There was no way she'd have run too far from that type of love and happiness:)

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

I've tried a few times to get pics up but my internet connection has been pretty poo recently, but got there eventually, am always happy to show off my pretty girl :D

Awwwwhhh!! Beautiful pictures. Jazz is adorable!! She's so lucky to have such a loving owner that dotes on her like you do.

I bet you'll be keeping a closer eye on her from now on though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

I love the first pic :D

Cute dog

Advertisement