Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned kitten

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Great to read a good-news thread with all the doom and gloom around:)

Missy was a lucky kitty to find such a great home. It's a great feeling to rescue an animal, and for it then to turn in to a permanent fixture in your house:D

Have rescued both a cat and a dog myself and kept both, and it's a great feeling knowing you're giving an animal a chance at life

Well done, good luck to you and Missy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

Came home last night to here welcoming me on the kitchen table :D
    167763_492625219997_679934997_6041575_5175153_n.jpg
    Oh and her name is Missy :)

Well done on rescuing her and giving her a chance..She is absolutely adorable.. I don't know who is the luckiest, you or her.. She has lovely lovely markings and such a adooooorable face..
    Enjoy both of you a wonderful life together.. Again, well done and fair play to you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭rescue16

Looks like one of them long haired cats what are they called purzon if thats howe you spell it. I rescue cats myself I have seven the mother and her five siblings and a tom cat my sister got but she would not look after it. Man you should be proud of yourself for being such a caring guy feels good dosent it.

Advertisement