Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Controlled Demolition vs No Plane Theory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tim allen

Allow me to retort,

All folks you did in this thread was change the subject without addressing the facts of the drone planes seen in four broadcasts. Anyone can change the subject on the internet, and ignore evidence they can't explain away or challenge directly.

I am sure that you will not be able to answer any direct questions as all you are doing is copy & pasting your posts from other forums.

It really would be quicker for you to just post a link, like this.

http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=1140825

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/184374-a-fake-plane-was-added-for-south-tower-explosion-41.html

http://letsrollforums.com/remote-controlled-drone-orb-t26953p16.html?amp;

Final question, the username that pops up for a lot of these posts is 7forever - is that a reference to you mental age? ;)

Allow me to retort,

All folks did in this thread was change the subject without addressing the drone seen in four broadcasts. Anyone can change the subject on the internet, and ignore evidence they can't explain away or challenge directly.

I am sure that you won't answer the evidence of the drone or try and prove a plane because there's no evidence of planes for either tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

tim allen wrote: »
    Allow me to retort,

All folks did in this thread was change the subject without addressing the drone seen in four broadcasts. Anyone can change the subject on the internet, and ignore evidence they can't explain away or challenge directly.

I am sure that you won't answer the evidence of the drone or try and prove a plane because there's no evidence of planes for either tower.

Firstly thats not a retort - its a repeat.

Secondly I'm disappointed that you have not copy & pasted anything "new" to prove "your" point.

Also IMO not acknowledging any of the questions or the fact that your entire opinion is lifted from other sites kind of stalls your progress towards you bigger goals on this forum, so for your work on this forum the most I can give give you is a a D- (being very generous).

9/11 Airplane Photo Gallery - 9-11-2001 - 2nd World Trade Center Attack
    The right engine must be in between the first and second slat. The fake image shows the first slat too close to the fuselage, therefore that one fact proves it's fake. The fake engine's in front of the first slat that is too close to the fuselage. This floundering, fake image flop has the flap open on the front of the left wing, not rear where it must be. Yet, another devastating blow to the real planes myth.

This simple fake image raises reasonable doubt about the official south to north flight path of flight 175. New York police officer, L. Perez, took a picture of the towers and this laughable fake was added to it by persons unknown.

wtcrightenginefake.jpg
    wtcboeingcgi.jpg

9/11 Airplane Photo Gallery - 9-11-2001 - 2nd World Trade Center Attack
    The right engine must be in between the first and second slat. The fake image shows the first slat too close to the fuselage, therefore that one fact proves it's fake. The fake engine's in front of the first slat that is too close to the fuselage. This floundering, fake image flop has the flap open on the front of the left wing, not rear where it must be. Yet, another devastating blow to the real planes myth.

This simple fake image raises reasonable doubt about the official south to north flight path of flight 175. New York police officer, L. Perez, took a picture of the towers and this laughable fake was added to it by persons unknown.

wtcrightenginefake.jpg
    wtcboeingcgi.jpg

Again its much easier to post the link,

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=142353&page=25

http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/219616-ua-175-who-created-fake-

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11810822footage-rare-south-view-17.html

Spaming CT sites is one thing but boxing sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,136 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The fact the user has posted this stuff on other non-boards forums is irrelevant. This forum is for 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, and tim allen is posting about a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Discuss the actual topic at hand, please.

• Advertisement

Penn wrote: »
    The fact the user has posted this stuff on other non-boards forums is irrelevant. This forum is for 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, and tim allen is posting about a 9/11 conspiracy theory. Discuss the actual topic at hand, please.

The point I was trying to make is that tim is not interested in discussing the topic, so far all tim has done is copy & paste entire posts from other sites, no questions have even been acknowledged let alone answered on any of these sites. I think it would be better if tim went back to his blog.

Very few moderators have defended me because the positions I've taken are unacceptable to most researchers. I'm willing to discuss anything in regards to my work, which includes showing real-time fakery in video footage and the above faked photograph.

Very few moderators have defended me because the positions I've taken are unacceptable to most researchers. I'm willing to discuss anything in regards to my work, which includes showing real-time fakery in video footage and the above faked photograph.

We pretty much allow anything with regards to Conspiracy Theories to be discussed. But please remember that this is a discussion forum. If someone engages you in discussion or queries a point you raise, it's generally good form to reply and discuss the topic with them in a civil manner, whether they agree with you or not.

It's also a good idea to have a quick read of the forum charter (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056310842) to familiarise yourself with the rules of the forum. Thanks.

thats great Tim, perhaps you could start by discussing these points;

First of all let me ask about what you have posted, can you clarify your position on something,

First you say

Quote: Originally Posted by tim allen
    Very obvious fake imagery was aired on TV which the average person had no knowledge or reference with which to understand what they were seeing was failed computer generated imagery

Then you state

A small percentage of the population feels the need to defend idiotic government coverups that are laughed at by the masses,

So the average person (i.e. most people) does not understand that the footage was faked but then it changed to a small percentage who dont understand its fake?

Also may I ask that you answer some of the questions you were asked if possible, such as;

Quote: Originally Posted by SdoowSirhc
    Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but if there was no plane what happened to the two planes with all the people who were said to have died?

Quote: Originally Posted by clever_name
    What about all the eyewitnesses who saw the planes hit?

If people planned far enough ahead to have bombs in the buildings and managed to alter every image taken of the event why could they not do a better job than make "very obvious fake imagery"?

Quote: Originally Posted by Di0genes
    Tim what makes you superior to the "average" person, that makes it possible for you to see the fakes?

Direct answers to these questions would be very much appreciated.

thats great Tim, perhaps you could start by discussing these points;

First of all let me ask about what you have posted, can you clarify your position on something,

First you say

Very obvious fake imagery was aired on TV which the average person had no knowledge or reference with which to understand what they were seeing was failed computer generated imagery

Then you state

A small percentage of the population feels the need to defend idiotic government coverups that are laughed at by the masses,

So the average person (i.e. most people) does not understand that the footage was faked but then it changed to a small percentage who dont understand its fake?

Also may I ask that you answer some of the questions you were asked if possible, such as;

Quote: Originally Posted by SdoowSirhc
    Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but if there was no plane what happened to the two planes with all the people who were said to have died?

Quote: Originally Posted by clever_name
    What about all the eyewitnesses who saw the planes hit?

If people planned far enough ahead to have bombs in the buildings and managed to alter every image taken of the event why could they not do a better job than make "very obvious fake imagery"?

Quote: Originally Posted by Di0genes
    Tim what makes you superior to the "average" person, that makes it possible for you to see the fakes?

Direct answers to these questions would be very much appreciated.

I posted visual proof of a drone coming from the west. That is factual and can only be ignored. I posted real-time fakery, particularly in the WB11 footage. I also posted the aboved faked image. Those are the issues you can only dodge. You wasted time writing your post. The official 911 myth has been debunked over and over, but my work goes directly to the most crucial point in understanding how clearly they ****ed all americans with the myth of planes and hijackers.

• Advertisement

We pretty much allow anything with regards to Conspiracy Theories to be discussed. But please remember that this is a discussion forum. If someone engages you in discussion or queries a point you raise, it's generally good form to reply and discuss the topic with them in a civil manner, whether they agree with you or not.

It's also a good idea to have a quick read of the forum charter (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056310842) to familiarise yourself with the rules of the forum. Thanks.

If a person engages me in disussion, they must attempt to explain why a drone is coming from the west and complete lunatics in the media (who either didn't see it at first or mistook it for a chopper) called it the plane. That is how stupid this coverup is. I have no obligation to address anyone who dodges these simple facts. I proved the case for no planes, easily and simply didn't ignore the drone from the west, or pretend it could be a plane.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

If a person engages me in disussion, they must attempt to explain why a drone is coming from the west and complete lunatics in the media (who either didn't see it at first or mistook it for a chopper) called it the plane. That is how stupid this coverup is. I have no obligation to address anyone who dodges these simple facts. I proved the case for no planes, easily and simply didn't ignore the drone from the west, or pretend it could be a plane.

why shouldn't we?

And why are you ignoring all these witnesses
    t approximately 0845, I, Officers Patrick McNerney and Jose Sanchez, were on routine patrol at the corner of 42nd street and 8th Avenue. As I was looking east on 42nd street, I observed a commercial passenger jet flying over at an extremely low altitude, and heading south. ...I thought that the pilot was attempting to make an emergency landing in the harbor off lower Manhattan. ...It was just east of the Empire State Building, and, to my best estimation, no higher than 500' above it.

During this time, I looked for signs of distress. I was trying to observe the plane, as closely as I could for smoke, fire, or any type of vapor trail. There was none. The landing gear was up and the doors that house the gear closed. The plane was, as I stated, traveling south and was moving at a high rate of speed. It was flying level and straight. The pilot did not appear to be fighting to maintain control of the aircraft. PAPD Sgt William Ross Source (p. 43)

Patrick McNerney concurs:
    While there we observed a large plane flying south over Manhattan. We were surprised at how low and the direction of the plane. We discussed the plane and then moments later all police officers were ordered to the police desk and advised us of the situation. Source (p. 32)

Mohawk ironworkers were working 50 floors up at a Lower Manhattan job when an airliner passed within what seemed like 50 feet of their crane on the way to its collision with the World Trade Center about 10 blocks away.

Richard Otto immediately got on his cell phone with Michael Swamp, business manager of Ironworkers Local 440 at the St. Regis (Akwesasne) Mohawk Reservation.

"He called in, all shook up, after the first plane passed," Swamp told Indian Country Today. "He was telling me the wing of a plane had just missed their crane."

As they were talking, the second plane came by, headed for the other World Trade Center Tower.

"He got excited and said another plane was coming," Swamp said. "'Listen, this is going to hit,' Otto said. He started telling people to get out." Source

On the morning of September 11th about 8:45, I was relieved, and a few of us were standing in front of quarters when we noticed a plane came directly over the firehouse maybe around 8:45, somewhere around that time. One of the guys mentioned that the plane looked like it was really low. Before we could really think of what he said, the next thing we heard an explosion. We saw the smoke.
    FDNY firefighter Kenneth Escofferey, Ladder 20

We just got relieved after 0900, Fireman Escofrery and myself. We saw the plane coming over, sort of over quarters and then the initial crash. We heard the initial crash. FDNY firefighter George Kozlowski (Note that his time is wrong. He is describing the first plane. Ladder 20 is located at 251 Lafayette Street, north of the WTC.)

Rob Marchesano, a construction foreman, was working at a site at La Guardia Street and West Third. He heard a roar overhead, and saw a plane flying by, low and fast and at an angle that at first made him fear that it would hit his crane. He and his co-workers watched in astonishment and then horror as the plane approached the North Tower of the World Trade Center. He noticed that the plane seemed to tilt at the last second, as though someone wanted the wings to take out as many floors as possible. Source

Now we all heard a plane that sounded like it was in trouble. So everyone stopped what they were doing. It was obvious there was something wrong with the motors. They were like straining, and they were louder than normal. Normally over Manhattan a plane flies very high. We all looked in the sky and didn't see anything, but then for six or seven seconds flying out of the northeast, headed southwest, was this jetliner, like the kind of thing you would go on to go to Miami Beach or Vegas or something like that.

It was flying very low, probably about 350 feet. As it passed over us, it wobbled, just a little bit. Then after six or seven seconds of seeing it -- we lost sight of it, because there were six-story tenements around us so that patch of sky that we saw it for just lasted that small amount of time.

...and then I heard a dull thud; not an explosion but an actual dull thud with a little bit of metal to it. I kind of stopped in my tracks and I thought for a second. I said nah. FDNY lieutenant Robert Larocco, at 10th St. & 2nd Avenue

Oh god. I'm shaking. A plane just went by my window, it was flying WAY too low, and I was thinking, "How ironic," I wrote about this in my book, and it crashed. ...Oh God, people are dead now. Oh god. –Stacy Horn, founder of ECHO, posting at 8:49 on 11 September, 2001 Source

A witness who works in the strategic planning department at The New York Times, Alan Flippen, said that as he came to work on 46th Street just before 9 he saw an American Airlines Boeing 767 flying ``very low in the direction of the World Trade Center towers.'' Source

"It was a large plane flying low," said Robert Pachino, another witness. "There was no engine trouble. He didn't try to maneuver. This plane was on a mission." Source https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7li...untsofthenycai

I posted visual proof of a drone coming from the west. That is factual and can only be ignored. I posted real-time fakery, particularly in the WB11 footage. I also posted the aboved faked image. Those are the issues you can only dodge. You wasted time writing your post. The official 911 myth has been debunked over and over, but my work goes directly to the most crucial point in understanding how clearly they ****ed all americans with the myth of planes and hijackers.

Now tim you did post this a little while ago,
    I'm willing to discuss anything in regards to my work,

So if you are willing to discuss things then please do, maybe for a start you could discuss why thousands of eyewitnesses saw real planes hit the towers?

Also why did the people behind the cover up do such a poor job with the fake images?

Now tim you did post this a little while ago,

So if you are willing to discuss things then please do, maybe for a start you could discuss why thousands of eyewitnesses saw real planes hit the towers?

Also why did the people behind the cover up do such a poor job with the fake images?

I don't know, that's your problem if you'd really want to defend the planes myth. It only matters that the masses bought the plane myth and the truthlings ignored the proof I started not ignoring about 4 months ago.

I don't know, that's your problem if you'd really want to defend the planes myth.

No please tell me your opinion of this, you have researched it so I'm sure you have one.

Why did they do such a poor job of mocking up obvious fake images?

Also let me ask the more important question again, maybe for a start you could discuss why thousands of eyewitnesses saw real planes hit the towers?

No please tell me your opinion of this, you have researched it so I'm sure you have one.

Also let me ask the more important question again, maybe for a start you could discuss why thousands of eyewitnesses saw real planes hit the towers?

Why did they do such a poor job of mocking up fake images?

Also, let me ask the more important question again, maybe for a start you could discuss why some eyewitnesses saw planes hit the towers that aren't corroborated by any photograph or video?

Also let me ask the more important question again, maybe for a start you could discuss why some eyewitnesses saw planes hit the towers that aren't corroborated by any photograph or video?

OK we are moving forward with the discussion, great stuff.

Why did they do such a poor job of mocking up obvious fake images? I have asked this several times, you are unwilling/unable to answer - methinks your research might need polishing.

Why did thousands of eyewitnesses saw real planes hit the towers? Again asked several times and you have no idea how to answer this (or your keyboard only consists of the buttons Ctrl & V ) ;)

Why did they do such a poor job of mocking up obvious fake images? I have asked this several times, you are unwilling/unable to answer - methinks your research might need polishing.

Why did thousands of eyewitnesses saw real planes hit the towers? Again asked several times and you have no idea how to answer this (or your keyboard only consists of the buttons Ctrl & V ) ;)

Why did they do such a poor job of mocking up obvious fake images? I have asked this several times, you are unwilling/unable to answer - me thinks your research might need polishing.

Why did they do such a poor job of mocking up obvious fake images? I have asked this several times, you are unwilling/unable to answer - me thinks your research might need polishing.

Fascinating, please expand upon you theories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

It's a ridiculous statement. I reject that they are fakes poor or otherwise. You're using badly compressed gif.

• Advertisement

The truth is the lie, and the lie is the truth. No commercial airliner impacted either tower on 911, but small remote controlled drones were the real weapons which ignited bombs planted inside the buildings. Very obvious fake imagery was aired on TV which the average person had no knowledge or reference with which to understand what they were seeing was failed computer generated imagery that didn't produce a single image that came close to depicting a real boeing 767.

wtcwb11926.jpg
    wtcliveabc.jpg
    wtcunitedleftwing.jpg

CNN.com - Transcripts
    This man had a north view of the towers and saw the drone coming from the west.

OK, we actually have an "Eyewitness News" reporter, Dr. J. Atlasberg (ph) who was downtown at the time and he is on the phone with us live.

Dr. J., what can you tell us?

DR. J. ATLASBERG (ph), REPORTER: Hello, Steve.

I'm actually uptown at 86th and Riverside. I can see the World Trade Center from about half the building up to the top. And about five minutes ago, as I was watching the smoke, a small plane -- I did -- it looked like a propeller plane, came in from the west. And about 20 or 25 stories below the top of the center, disappeared for a second, and then explode behind a water tower, so I couldn't tell whether it hit the building or not. But it was very visible, that a plane had come in at a low altitude and appeared to crash into the World Trade Center.

fast-wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

ABC News Special Report: "Planes crash into World Trade Center"

He never saw a plane like that before, because it wasn't a plane at all. He said it twice, corroborating witnesses like Burnback and Oliver who described a drone. It was identical to what hit the north tower.

Mr Arraki

"Yeah. I--I saw--yeah, I saw the second plane, it go boom. I--I heard, you know. I just wake up my head like that I saw the side, too"

Arraki claims that the plane that hit WTC2 was identical to the plane that hit WTC1. Arraki's description of the first plane is reproduced below:

"I saw it come up from the left, and I saw the plane coming through to the building, go inside, a small plane, no, no, it was plane, you know, like they teach the people to pilot plane, small plane, you know, it was that kind of plane, yes, going into the building, and I never saw that plane before. It's like something, I don't know, it's like they work with the motors, I never saw a plane like that before!"

This is what I got for the main part of each hole. There were 5 broken beams for tower 2 and 15 for 1. The width of these holes would approximately be 17 and 52 feet. I counted 57 beams, not including the corners. I rounded it to 60 beams. 15/60=0.25x208=52 feet. The point is simple; Whatever hit T2 was smaller or maybe more probable, T1 was rigged with more sophisticated explosives.

wtcsouthtowerzoomhole.jpg
    wtcnorthtowerhole.jpg

Well Tim I'm going to leave our discussion at this point (less for the mods to delete), thanks for sharing (over & over again) the fruits of your research.

Be brave, fight the good fight and continue the research!

Mark, cryptically laughs at the end of his description, further proving that he was describing the slow moving drone, and falling short of confirming that it really wasn't a plane. It's no different than Jean Hill saying she saw the secret service shooting back, but falling short of fingering the driver. Of course it didn't belong in the area because it was a drone and not the boeing 767 it was supposed to be.

Eyewitness on 9/11 Mark Burnback was able to get a good view of the plane that hit the World Trade Center, because he said that the plane was flying very low. He explained to FOX News that the plane had no windows, a blue logo, and did not look like a commercial plane.

Fox NewsCaster: "Mark Burnback, a Fox employee, is on the phone with us. Mark witnessed this... Mark were you close enough to see any markings on the airplane?"

Mark Burnback: "Hi gentlemen. Yeah there was definitely a blue, circular logo on the front of the plane towards the front. It definitely did not look like a commercial plane. I did not see any windows on the side. It was definitely very low...

"Mark, if what you say is true, those could be cargo planes or something like that. You said you did not see any windows on the side?"

Mark Burnback: "I did not see any windows on the side. I saw the plane was flying low. I was probably a block away from the sub-way in Brooklyn and that plane came down very low, and again it was not a normal flight that I have ever seen at an airport. It was a plane with a blue logo on the front and it just looked like it did not belong in this area."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYUs9u1YwV0

I took the work from September Clues and made it into something simple instead of a rambling mess. Dick Oliver called the orb a remote controlled drone. He was on the ground and saw it floating just like it did in 4 live broadcasts. Dick was totally oblivious that his honest account completely destroyed the myth of a real plane impacting T2. He used the word, 'vehicle', but not sure if it's in this clip. Reversed NY1 bogey.

ny1-rewind_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB-rwWeL7Sg&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=126&feature=plpp_video

Tim, I'm giving you one last chance to discuss things with other users in a civil manner. They are raising some valid issues and dismissing them without giving proper reasons does not make for a good discussion. I don't mind you copying posts from whatever site you posted on before, but discussion is an important part of this site regardless of whether you believe theories or not. Unless you contribute to the discussion instead of largely ignoring counter-points, we may need to issue you with an infraction or ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

tim allen wrote:
    One might say because CRIMINALS ARE STUPID and always leave things not 100% accurate.....

• Advertisement

Dude111 wrote: »
    One might say because CRIMINALS ARE STUPID and always leave things not 100% accurate.....

Humans are incapable of perfection of anything of this magnitude. 911 remains covered up because normal folks won't expose the best evidence.

Advertisement