Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pill help

Options
  • 11-10-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm slightly freaking out here!
    Ok I'm on yasmilelle for about a year now and have had no problems.
    I've only been having periods every 2nd or 3rd month, silly i know but its done now so my problem is i was supposed to finish the pack on thursday last but i started a new pack, on monday i got my period anyway, so i stopped taking it as it never happened before and i said i'd take again after 7 day break, thinking it would just change the starting day for next month!
    i don't know if i'm explaining this very well!

anyway now i'm freaking because i have had sex with my boyfriend and worried that i'm not protected now, or that it wasn't my "real" period, although i think it was because i'm still bleeding, its very light though.

i've no experience with this as i've never had a problem like this before and am wondering should i get the MAP to be safe and should i run the next pack through also?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Best thing would be to go and make an appointment with your doctor, they would know better than anyone here would. Always better to be safe than sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'm afraid only a pharmacist or a doctor will be able to answer this question - sorry OP. I know it must be stressful but at least you'll know then, and you won't simply be taking the internet at it's word for something so important.

Remember that if you do need the MAP, time is of the essence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement