Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sole Trader Survey Limerick

Options
  • 11-10-2010 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi

I am doing a SYOB course and am at the marketing stage for an admin based business.

I have a survey for businesses that are sole traders up to micro businesses. Basically I need to find out which services they would require, how they would like to receive their service and how much they are willing to pay.

Sole traders seem to be the best kept secret as they don't advertise freely. I plan to go to as many networking events as possible during the upcoming business week, but does anyone here have ideas they would like to share.

For example, they do their own keyboarding but would like a professional lift to documents.

Or

They would like their bookkeeping updated regularly to see how they are doing before it's too late.

Any tasks they do not have the will or the time for.

Many thanks for any ideas.

Advertisement