Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrist Pain!!! HELP

Options
  • 10-10-2010 9:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

Im 17, have been lifting for 2 years now. . .recently however, iv been experiencing wrist pain when doing exercises like bench press. . .im only 150lb and i bench 190 but iv really weak wrists :/ wrist support perhaps? what should i do?
    thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

You should see a GP and/or Physio and he/she will advise you what is the best course of action - be it wrist supports, tablets, etc.

The cost isn't huge considering that failure to go to a qualified professional may lead to the problem becoming more serious, and possibly permanent, over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

soup1 wrote: »
    Im 17, have been lifting for 2 years now. . .recently however, iv been experiencing wrist pain when doing exercises like bench press. . .im only 150lb and i bench 190 but iv really weak wrists :/ wrist support perhaps? what should i do?
    thanks in advance guys :)

When is the last time you took a week or two off to let your body heal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Sorry OP but I have closed this thread as it strays into the seeking medical advice arena, which is against both the forum charter and the overall site rules.

Your best option is to have your wrists checked out by a suitably qualified professional.

M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement