Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats everyone up to for the Weekend?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

phasers wrote: »
    Plans have changed: I'll be heading to Terry's for sex to make him a nice dinner.

Ok. I'll drop the sex thing.

If we ever meet, I want you to say "Hi. I'm Phasers. PEW PEW"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Kasabian wrote: »
    Weekend after this I am hosting my first Boards dinner party. If you haven't recieved your invite yet you're not invited.

Hey me too.

Just me & six of my favourite mannequins for a candle lit dinner. Cheeky monkeys the lot of em. And i reckon if i play my cards right i might have my way with one of the female mannequins. Shes a flirt that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Hanging out with the girlfriend hopefully:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Hey me too.

Just me & six of my favourite mannequins for a candle lit dinner. Cheeky monkeys the lot of em. And i reckon if i play my cards right i might have my way with one of the female mannequins. Shes a flirt that one.

I need real people so I can make
    a dress from their skins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Work Sat and Sun, I have 16th/17th off. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Cigarettes and acohol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Zombie walk, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Hate weekends like the next one coming up, no proper football on :(

liah wrote: »
    Zombie walk, apparently.

Is Mullingar that bad?

I need real people

Hey my mannequins are real people. I just have to do the talking for them thats all. And occasionally lift food & drinks to their lifeless mouths & make sipping noises.

When several of them are talking & eating at the same time im a busy man. Cheeky bunch.

• Advertisement

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Hate weekends like the next one coming up, no proper football on :(
    Ireland v Russia
    Sligo V St. Pat's

etc.

Hey my mannequins are real people. I just have to do the talking for them thats all. And occasionally lift food & drinks to their lifeless mouths & make sipping noises.

When several of them are talking & eating at the same time im a busy man. Cheeky bunch.

Sounds like fun. Which shop did you get them from, I find the River Island one's are hot.

:pac:

Sounds like fun. Which shop did you get them from, I find the River Island one's are hot.

:pac:

Marks n Spencers cloths department. Its tricky smuggling 2 lifesize female mannequins under my BIG coat & not being noticed.

Even trickier running with them when being chased by store security.

Marks n Spencers. Its tricky smuggling 2 lifesize female mannequins under my BIG coat & not being noticed.

Even trickier running with them when being chased by store security.

/Enough

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Ireland v Russia
    Sligo V St. Pat's

etc.

No Arsenal :(

Only Interest in International football will be getting our players back fit. ;)

Is Mullingar that bad?

What's Mullingar got to do with anything?

Plus, I like Zombie walks. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

work fri sat sun night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

Death collecting......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Hopefully going to dublin, and meeting up with some sexy boardsies...

What's Mullingar got to do with anything?

Plus, I like Zombie walks. :o

Sorry i though you were in Mullingar and describing it.

I had no idea what a Zombie walk is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

hopefully headin to the hertz-u birthday in twisted pepper. the line up is ****ing huge! however knowing my mates they wont bother and it'l be a wasted night:(

http://www.bodytonicmusic.com/events/mud/2010/aug/27/mud-hertz-u-1st-birthday-plastician-spy-mc-fats-su/

Sorry i though you were in Mullingar and describing it.

I had no idea what a Zombie walk is.

Moved to Germany three months ago.. can't quit my addiction to Boards though! :pac:

It's an event for zombie-lovers everywhere. People dress up like zombies en masse and go through walks through cities for the craic. Some events can be quite big, into the hundreds. It's fun! Albeit, admittedly a little nerdy.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Headed to Valentia for the Irish Meterological society outing to Valentia Observatory in Kerry as part of my college course........I'm a self confessed nerd so can't wait as it sounds very interesting:D

http://www.irishmetsociety.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=143:trip-to-valentia-october-2010&catid=50:field-trips&Itemid=115

I'm just hoping that they picked a good weather weekend for it, them being meteorologists and all:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Moved to Germany three months ago.. can't quit my addiction to Boards though! :pac:

It's an event for zombie-lovers everywhere. People dress up like zombies en masse and go through walks through cities for the craic. Some events can be quite big, into the hundreds. It's fun! Albeit, admittedly a little nerdy.. :o

you no what woyuld be great if loads of people with airsoft guns shot at you for pretending to be evil :pac:

Advertisement