Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you want....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

31 posts and nobody has said "My 2 front teeth" :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

BluesBerry wrote: »
    31 posts and nobody has said "My 2 front teeth" :eek:

No-one wants your front teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

I cant remember the last time I received a gift worth that amount. I don't know what I'd like. A surprise like a massive meal for myself and the other person in a nice restaurant would be nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Eehhhhhh.....probably some make up from MAC. Have shedloads already that I dont wear very often, but I like to look at it :o Dont like buying it myself because I've turned into a cheapo so it's nice to get as a gift

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

My two front teeth cost me quite a lot more than €150, and that was 12 years ago. You'll be lucky to get a couple of fillings for that much, these days. :rolleyes:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want...... / Choon....

So tell me what ya want, what ya really, really want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i want 1000 brown m&m's or im not going on stage !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

As long as i don't get a stupid gift voucher then its alright.

Advertisement