Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite food?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Fresh fillet of chicken, sliced open and stuffed with mozerella, basil and olive oil, wrapped in bacon and topped with the same as it's stuffed with. Cooked for 20 mins at 180' (adjust for fan oven).

Mmm mmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

porcini mushroom pasta is delicious probaly my favorite dish(must be bought in italy)served with mozzerala, tomato,black olives bruschetta and a pint of coke meal of kings

A pint of coke with the aforementioned Italian delicacy. You heretic! A goblet of Pinot Noir sure.....but a pint of coke???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

A pint of coke with the aforementioned Italian delicacy. You heretic! A goblet of Pinot Noir sure.....but a pint of coke???
    i do enjoy a nice glass of vernaccia after(if you never tried this a glass is a must)i am just not a fan of drinking alcohol with food

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Well it's less tedious anyway.. there's enough negativity here already without new members going on a rant in their first post

Steak is my favorite food.. I'd live on it if I could

Literally? That would be great craic

When I'm feeling healthy:

Chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, olives, feta cheese and anchovies drizzled with lime juice, olive oil and sprinkled with cracked black pepper and rock salt. You can feel you liver being cleansed!!!

When I'm feeling not so healthy:

Grilled Cumberland sausages on a crusty cob with fried onions and rakes of HP sauce and a boiling mug of builder's tea. Then a smoke! Heaven!

• Advertisement

i do enjoy a nice glass of vernaccia after(if you never tried this a glass is a must)i am just not a fan of drinking alcohol with food

Then try it I shall. Is it available outside of Mother Italia? Those selfish brats tend to keep all the good stuff for themselves and export what they feel is "good enough" for us mere mortals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Breakfast.

Orange Juice ,
    Peppermint tea ,
    Cereal
    6 slices of toast ,
    3 free range eggs poached
    4 sausages ,
    4 rashers ,
    2 white pudding ,
    2 black pudding ,
    2 grilled tomatoes ,
    mushrooms
    2 slices of homemade brown bread with butter and strawberry jam.
    A pint of water

Advertisement