Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BARRET m99 sniper rifle for sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

for the M99 + scope not the parts - but will take M99 and parts with no scope for the MP5 + €50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

Shrek3 wrote: »
    for the M99 + scope not the parts - but will take M99 and parts with no scope for the MP5 + €50

so my gun all accessories and scope, and you give my yours + 100 euro and you collect just then we have a deal

renas wrote: »
    so my gun all accessories and scope, and you give my yours + 100 euro and you collect just then we have a deal

Just to clarify - your M99 and everything with it & i'll give you the MP5 with 3 mags + €100 and i'll collect.

Have we a deal and should we move to P.Ms.

P.S - sorry for the delay as my internet crapped out!!!!! again!!!!

Just to clarify - your M99 and everything with it & i'll give you the MP5 with 3 mags + €100 and i'll collect.

Have we a deal and should we move to P.Ms.

P.S - sorry for the delay as my internet crapped out!!!!! again!!!!

yes everything what should by, just no extra parts

you throw in the parts & i'll throw in extra batteries and a bag of Bio - BBs

• Advertisement

you throw in the parts & i'll throw in extra batteries and a bag of Bio - BBs

i cant all off them cost my 90 euro and they are still unopened, if you interested i will give you everything without parts as i say or i will sell absolutily everything for 300, cant go less

gun ,bipod, iliuminated scope , home made silence , magazine , cleaning rod for my MP5 with mags + €100 + 1 battery is it a deal?

gun ,bipod, iliuminated scope , home made silence , magazine , cleaning rod for my MP5 with mags + €100 + 1 battery is it a deal?

yes its a deal give my an extra mag and i wil give to you extra bipod legs, they are bit shorter and lighter becouse barret have enaught weight to carry around believe my :D

OK P.M sent thanks

OK P.M sent thanks

shrek good luck with gun :D cheers

• Advertisement

Renas
    Delighted with the M99 & I hope you enjoy the MP5
    Pleasure doing business

Thanks Shrek