Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Airsoft

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fisherclark

Hey,
    I took over as treasurer this year they've never taken part in any intervarsities yet would be great if i could get some info if anyone has any. Was also thinkin of settin up a trip to sennybridge England/wales for a weekend, i think a 2 day MILSIM with a twist would be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fisherclark

sorry as well do many of the colleges get together to have little Comps against each other, Itt would be well interested if there going on ill leave my college email at the bottom.

For a fund raiser this year were setting up a shooting range on college grounds for the 27th(wed) and 28th(thurs) of this month and getting the S.U president to let people take a few shots at them for a price! we also have tin can shooting(dutch gold given the area of the college) and looking for xylophone so see if people can play tunes. and the usual Thug Targets or maybe even Jedward pictures whatever brings in the most money!!

This fund raiser is to get enough equipment for the airsoft society which we are buying off Tony at http://www.eirsoft.ie/.ie shop is located out in Cabra all details are on his site, Coolest chap ive dealt with and would advise anyone looking to start airsofting or buying for there society to check his shop out.

Sorry about the long speal.

Thank for any info or invites

eoinkelly@itnet.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Senden

Secretary of the Cork Institute of Technology Airsoft and Paintball society here.

We're organizing a team for some intervarsities. Our first game is at Munster airsoft in the Marina business park, Cork city on the 28th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I'm trying to set one up in UL now, and we got approved so we're trying to start publisicing now and get members.
    Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/UL-Airsoft-society/122346804493489

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Brob

UCC airsoft society are recruiting new members.

If you are a student in UCC and would like to go on regular outings with large groups at great student rates then join up. If you are interested e-mail them at ucc.airsoc@gmail.com .

We look forawrd to hearing from ye and will answer any question ye have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Brob

By the way lads i have nothing to do with UCC. Im only helping a buddy out.

CIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Hey joined the DIT soc this year. We doing anything, haven't heard a word yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

UL airsoft will be returning this year for anyone interested. People with an existing UL clubs and socs online account can pre-register @ http://cs.ul.ie/wolves/. Other people, including people who aren't UL students, can create an account there if they wish to pre-register.

As always, info can be found at our facebook; http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/UL-...22346804493489

You can also PM me if you would like to be added to our email list.

Hope to see some new faces this year :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Was looking for this thread :pac:

ITB Airsoft Society will also be returning this year.

Our new website can be found HERE

Also you can find us on facebook.com/itbairsoft and twitter

If you're interested in joining click here or send me a PM.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Cork IT has an airsoft soc, it can be found, its facebook page can be found Here

Was captain for the game vs UCC (which we won:D) but am since finished college, not sure whos heading it up this year but i know theres still a gud few in the college that play and the soc is still alive and kicking!

• Advertisement
Advertisement