Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A MESSAGE TO COUNCILLOR KEVIN KIELY

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Limerick has no need what so ever for a bus lane,its just kiely wasting tax payers money like he did in boston.

Four years back i lived in ashling hights near the top of raheen and had no car for about 6 months.In that time i had to meet my boss at the post office in castletroy every morning at 7:50 for work,so my morning went like this.First bus from top of raheen 7am straight into town and change for the next bus (outside centra william street 5/10 min wait)to get to castletroy.I never got to my destination later than 7:40 and this was in the height of the boom years.So can anybody explain to me why that greedy feckerkiely wants to put a bus lane where its not needed.

Now a days when im driving the kids to school i leave kilteragh at 8:35,drop at the mount and then back to st pauls(dooradoyle) by 8:50.
    Tax payers money would be far better put to use in our already struggling hospital.

Berty wrote: »
    FFfatboy,

Take a breath before you collapse. :rolleyes:

You don't want a bus lane but the city and society in general needs the bus lane.

Would you care to explain how the "city and society" needs this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 FFfatboyslim

Jumpy wrote: »
    Not to mention seriously inconveniencing you eh?

God Kevin will you stop insinuating that I live on proposed bus lane!
    In Shannon actually and oh yeah I never wanted Ryanair flying by either, now I'm glad they're gone and my sister's lost her job there, even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

cruiser178 wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68208483&postcount=28

cruiser178 wrote: »

I think BERTY means the bus lane will be good for when they start running a Ghost Tours Bus around the City Centre...and they could even run it up through Cruises Street aswell and imagine the empty windows have shadows lurking behind the shutters....

• Advertisement

Just as i thought,you cant.
    Did you not read my post no32,if you want buses to go any faster than that you would have to put rocket launchers on the back of them.

Smart jumpy, very smart.

How bout BUGGY LANES, POSH PEOPLE LANES, SCUMMER LANES, COUNTRY PEOPLE LANES, LAWYER LANES, DOGGY LANES AND CLAPPED OUT OLD BANGER LANES AS THAT'S ALL THAT REMAINS OF REDUNDANT LIMERICK CITY CENTRE...oh, and Kevin Kiely lanes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭anti_c

Limerick city council are "MORANS" its run by "MAFIOSO" they are the "MAFIA"all the need is "BALACLAVAS what they have done to our city is "TRAGIC" the "thugs families are running our city. we need to god dam wake up and smell the coffee. this FUNDAMENTALLY AGAINST ALL WE STAND FOR AS "IRISH. bertie ahern and BIFFO want a bus lane so they can drive there 10 REG "FLASHY MERCEDES S350 with councillor kevin kiely in the BOOOOZE LANE o sorry bus lane

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Caps lock is cruise control of cool guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

All i can picture is the two lads, standing on a soapbox, shouting at the top of their lungs that limerick is screwed...
    Relax lads. There is problems. Making a busroute is not the cause of it, but can actually help. The buslane is actually from the crescent to town, not the other way round.
    Everyone sit back, have a cuppa and relax a tad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This thread is a disaster. Locked.
    And no, I will not even think about re-opening it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement