Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Game romance leads to sexual charges

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

... God damn it Leeroy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    L. Jenkins? Must be a joke.

At least she has chicken.

I don't get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭hypervalve

But I doubt she's the 1 yer looking for?

It's definitely her. Notice it's the same home town and her user name is "aljenkins75", as in A.L.Jenkins. She also lists her age as 21, which was how old she told the unsuspecting nerd she was in the article. I think she might have some emotional problems.

Anyway, who would?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/152/l_aecf2cf21f1b44b0886b92aa5a00a5ac.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

hypervalve wrote: »
    It's definitely her. Notice it's the same home town and her user name is "aljenkins75", as in A.L.Jenkins. She also lists her age as 21, which was how old she told the unsuspecting nerd she was in the article. I think she might have some emotional problems.

Anyway, who would?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/152/l_aecf2cf21f1b44b0886b92aa5a00a5ac.jpg

A level 30 whore. No thanks.

I'm curious to know how this whole episode came to light. Did the nerd rat her out after they shagged? Otherwise how did she come to be arrested?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I don't get it.

The L Jenkins part? Well youtube Leeroy Jenkins and you'll see that one?

The chicken part? Well who doesn't like chicken?

NothingMan wrote: »
    The L Jenkins part? Well youtube Leeroy Jenkins and you'll see that one?

The chicken part? Well who doesn't like chicken?

Nothingman, do you like chicken?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Nothingman, do you like chicken?

I prefer fish sticks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

I'm curious to know how this whole episode came to light. Did the nerd rat her out after they shagged? Otherwise how did she come to be arrested?

Bragged to his guild and some stiff ratted her out to the authorities probably, guilds tend to be 25-30+ people in them and police, lawyers whatever to be in them so watch what you say in big guilds.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I prefer fish sticks...
    Or fish fingers.

I'll get my coat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Is it 17?

I thought it was something silly like 15 for a boy and 17 for a girl.

Actually, under Irish law, it's virtually impossible to do a woman for abuse or rape of a man of any age. Framers of legislation believed that, as holders of the 'lethal weapon', we're responsible for it.

Wow, I actually did learn something in sex-ed class - suffice to say there were whoops of delight when that one came out.

I prefer fish sticks...

You're supposed to say "Yes! I love chicken."

To which I reply: "Well suck my cock. It's foul (fowl)." :pac:

Kaidan wrote: »
    Bragged to his guild and some stiff ratted her out to the authorities probably, guilds tend to be 25-30+ people in them and police, lawyers whatever to be in them so watch what you say in big guilds.

Where did you get the information about the guild and him bragging?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Someone got sex out of WoW!? Doesn't that make him the winner?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

hypervalve wrote: »

Anyway, who would?

I would.

Advertisement