Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Features that would make Boards better?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

boards.ie would probably be a better more enjoyably place if i posted more than i do.

a man can dream.
    i like you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Features that would make boards most excellent better:

A coffee making button, with delivery to sofa included.

A half hour limit alarm, when I come in here for a minute, two hours later I'm still lurking about.

A hover button, so when my laptop starts burning my legs I could press the button and the laptop would hover, hence reduce the overheating.

A food/take away order button, with delivery included.

A man button, if and when needed, with delivery and collection service.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

foxinsox wrote: »
    Features that would make boards most excellent better:

A coffee making button, with delivery to sofa included.

A half hour limit alarm, when I come in here for a minute, two hours later I'm still lurking about.

A hover button, so when my laptop starts burning my legs I could press the button and the laptop would hover, hence reduce the overheating.

A food/take away order button, with delivery included.

A man button, if and when needed, with delivery and collection service.

A young boy who is anxious to pop his cherry would happily do all of the above in exchange for cherry bye-bye - Boards has that feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

There should be an angry face button next to the thanks button and you click on it when people make stupid/sexist/says something you don't agree with - also it should keep count of how many angry faces your post got and there should be a most unpopular post of the day based on this count.

Also in the C&R forum I want a drool button!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

TheRiddler wrote: »
    I retract my inappropriate and down right rude comments about Miss Liah. My opinions are not those of Boards.ie and I am issuing a full apology to the parties involved.

dno why but this guy cracks me up :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

It would be nice if you could somehow choose to not see one word posts. I'd like to not have to scroll through pages of people saying "fail", "facepalm" and "tl;dr".

this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Dudess wrote: »
    A young boy who is anxious to pop his cherry would happily do all of the above in exchange for cherry bye-bye - Boards has that feature.

So I'd also have to request a Brummybutton?

MMMhhh... I like your thinking... it just might be feasible!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Ban the word facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kimia wrote: »
    Also in the C&R forum I want a drool button!
    Collectibles & Antiques... no. Commuting & Transport... no. Canoeing & Kayaking... no. Celebrity & Showbiz... no. Clearasil & Hormones... a bit under-agey in places...

Which is it?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

55 posts and already you want to change? Have you even been fully around the house yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement