Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fig rolls ad ...

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Any ads involving children/babies. Can't stand either of those things.

Ads for pop music/dance music cds.

Those damned buying gold ads.

And there are probably more, I just don't watch much tv any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭beefjerky

The Colgate ad in the shopping centre.

I hate that this guy is acting like it's a secret that he is there to test it out when there is a big f**koff display behind him... at the start it's like he is whispering to the camera, then another thing i hate when people speak with an upwards inflection when it's not even a question! "I'm waiting for the pain to come?" On the way b1tch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seslrTwHaR0

Maybe i should try some of it on my eyes, cos they are sensitive to this ad...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I saw them on oconnell bridge yesterday, made me smile :D that's all that matters

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭whatever99

Oh god, I feel sorry for the actors in that Fig Roll ad, how can they have any dignity after it - those costumes..... :( If I knew one of them I'd just be embarrassed for them!

There's another ad on the telly with little children and they're talking about getting more exercise. The last child to speak used to have a really strong Cavan (I think?) accent. It's changed now!! They've dubbed over it. He says "My body's a temple too". I can't find it on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

About 30 of them spent the whole of yesterday running up and down Grafton street shouting "STORY BUD!" and other ****e. They would also surround a woman and keep saying "Get your figs out for the lads"

If I had had a gun I would have used it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

right now in IFSC about 50 of them in that outfit are runnning around outside!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Noopti wrote: »
    They would also surround a woman and keep saying "Get your figs out for the lads"

Any grounds for complaint to company for abusive behavior? I know it's in jest but maybe that might stop them acting like twats. I'd punch 1 of them in the face if they did that to my gf while with her.

Advertisement