Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swingers Parties In Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

over 1000 views for only 24 posts.

am i the only one who find this very typically irish!?

thats just people looking to see if anybody on here is a swinger.

Well....you're in luck! I have an ad up at the moment for those 1000 interested, feel free to PM for more details.

VV

Here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

what happens on holiday stays on holidays !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

tbh, i'd give it a go. but i'd have some time convincing the wife - and singleton males wouldn't be exactly welcomed with open arms by the 'community' i'm sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

thats just people looking to see if anybody on here is a swinger.

Well....you're in luck! I have an ad up at the moment for those 1000 interested, feel free to PM for more details.

VV

Here.

thats a lovely piece of equipment you got there !!

thanks, and its as sturdy as a rock.

• Advertisement

thanks, and its as sturdy as a rock.

there's girls out there that would go up and down on that all day - your a very lucky man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

10 Hail Marys for those impure thoughts, OP! :mad:

there's girls out there that would go up and down on that all day - your a very lucky man

yeah, fun for all the family. Even granny can have a go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Why are we so secretive when it comes to sex in this country? My friend told me there were several places in Dublin that do massive orgies every weekend. I mean, what in the hell is the world coming to?!? :eek:

And if anyone knows the addresses, feel free to post them for further investigation.
    I hear there was a two day one in Galway recently.
    It was that good, some guy called "Cowen" even was fcuked out of his head till the third day!

you let your family on that monstrosity:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Correct me if I'm wrong but has all the "meet up and f*ck" ads been discarded from gumtree? It used to be a cesspool of sex. Ah, the good 'auld days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Biggins wrote: »
    It was that good, some guy called "Cowen" even was fcuked out of his head till the third day!

The ultimate gangbang. 19 cabinet members screw 4.5 million people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

PCPhoto wrote: »
    what happens on holiday stays on holidays !!

unless, unlike a friend of mine who shall name unmentioned, she follows you home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Biggins wrote: »

Haa - he said Swingers Party, not Wingers Party ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but has all the "meet up and f*ck" ads been discarded from gumtree? It used to be a cesspool of sex. Ah, the good 'auld days.

used to have great craic putting mates mobile numbers up with interests like 'watersports, gay gangbangs' and the like on a site called dublinxxx.com. when their phone started ringing with requests for some skat action at 2 in the afternoon on a sunday it was genuinely priceless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

Here's one guy who knows how to swing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hdrcDDqRHk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

used to have great craic putting mates mobile numbers up with interests like 'watersports, gay gangbangs' and the like on a site called dublinxxx.com. when their phone started ringing with requests for some skat action at 2 in the afternoon on a sunday it was genuinely priceless
    I had a friend like you once.

Sadly he's no longer with us.

Terrible kneecapping accident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

2,000 views and 47 posts...ah, Ireland, you're letting the side down...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Isnt there a swingers club in Laois or Offaly or somewhere in the Midlands? I remember someone from their club being interviewed on WRFM about 4 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

I was at one when I was younger. Great craic if truth be told. Not sure if I'd do it again, would be afraid that I'd look like a bit of a tool.
    Here's a pic one of my friends took of me in action

NSFW
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2vlp8bd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Your balls are showing.

I was at one when I was younger. Great craic if truth be told. Not sure if I'd do it again, would be afraid that I'd look like a bit of a tool.
    Here's a pic one of my friends took of me in action

NSFW
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2vlp8bd.jpg

to see that ginger pounding those balls is just sickening...sickening i say

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭greener greene

orourkeda wrote: »
    Down with this sort of thing
    Careful now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

to see that ginger pounding those balls is just sickening...sickening i say

Ugggh, and the young wan with the blue waffle..... Barff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Dublin Airport employees have been known to be involved in all this swapping partners and stuff. I have seen a couple of videos from Irish parties and to be honest I never saw so many unattractive naked people in my life. They were all over 40, overweight and there wasn't one penis over 5 inches. It made me feel a bit ill really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Lux23 wrote: »
    Dublin Airport employees have been known to be involved in all this swapping partners and stuff.
    Did you pack yer kebab yerself?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Did you pack yer kebab yerself?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭BadlyKneaded

faceman wrote: »
    There are parties almost every night in Dublin, the ones i know of anyway. Most of them operate on a "blokes, you can only attend if you bring a lady with you" policy unless you are a regular.

Its a bit like a club, you have to know someone to get invited, kind of thing.

Wow, with rules that strict you'd almost want a SELECTION of girlfriends to bring along, wouldn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

It's all fun and games until the other half gets a seeing too by someone with a bigger langer than you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

This isn't anything new, I mean swingers and orgies are as old as the Roman Empire.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement