Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for hair colour and highlights in Dublin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 smiler1990

I get a full head of highlights and blow dry and a cut every second time in House of Colour and couldnt be happier :) Its pricy but well worth it imo! I always ask for the same girl and I think this is key, you need someone who knows exactly what you want everytime! Think this is the problem with peter mark, everytime i've been there its a different person even if you ask for a particular stylist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nutsforever

Gemimahj wrote: »
    Aaron in Revive in Milltown is amazing, love him, bought the citydeal voucher for balayage a few weeks back and had appointment last week, I just can't say enough good things about him and Revive, very positive impression, will be back. Unfortunately did not have such a positive experience in Allure in Deansgrange today, where I got the 12 week blow dry, don't want to get into it but the girl was just beyond patronising and did not give me any information about the process whatsoever also just condesending as hell, plus left me waiting for 40 mins which is just ridiculous! Rant over.

Hi,
    Just wondering if, aside from their attitude in Allure, the 12 week blow dry worked out? Was thinking of going there for it...any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement