Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Tips for tar

• 15-09-2010 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21 661

This thread only will apply to 50% of boards.ie members

If you have slept with tar and have any comments or tips on her work comment here.

I would just like to say that the breakfast in the morning was poor at best.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Solitaire

80% at least, surely? ;)

And if you noticed a lack of sensation I'd go down to the doctor ASAP, as your genitals must be about to fall off :eek: Its not her, its you :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭ randylonghorn

661 wrote: »
    Tips for Tar
    Ah come on, I'm not donating my tip to her kinky collection, that's the most sensitive bit!
    This thread only will apply to 50% of boards.ie members
    Yeah ...

50%!

<_<

>_>
    If you have slept with tar ...
    Never closed my eyes tbh!
    I would just like to say that the breakfast in the morning was poor at best.
    Well, *you're* supposed to provide the sausage, you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭ RolandIRL

Comments...?

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭ charmer

Mediocre.

I joke, I joke.. She's a good 'un ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

You got your water and in mary poppins style! suppose you just wanted more sausage so I gave you phil.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭ Leeg17

Sorry it took 4 days to reply to OP, only just caught my breath back now :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭ RolandIRL

Solitaire wrote: »
    And if you noticed a lack of sensation I'd go down to the doctor ASAP, as your genitals must be about to fall off :eek: Its not her, its you :p
    no, your genitals were about to fall off before you went to tar. she healed you with her Jedi powers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

these are not the genitals you are looking for /waves genitals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭ Sarky

Sex with Tar is a lot like this button.

You'll keep at it over and over and over and over...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭ randylonghorn

Pushing her button causes a much more high-pitched noise though ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭ Misticles

room for improvement :P

Advertisement