Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tips for tar

• 15-09-2010 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

This thread only will apply to 50% of boards.ie members

If you have slept with tar and have any comments or tips on her work comment here.

I would just like to say that the breakfast in the morning was poor at best.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

80% at least, surely? ;)

And if you noticed a lack of sensation I'd go down to the doctor ASAP, as your genitals must be about to fall off :eek: Its not her, its you :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

661 wrote: »
    Tips for Tar
    Ah come on, I'm not donating my tip to her kinky collection, that's the most sensitive bit!
    This thread only will apply to 50% of boards.ie members
    Yeah ...

50%!

<_<

>_>
    If you have slept with tar ...
    Never closed my eyes tbh!
    I would just like to say that the breakfast in the morning was poor at best.
    Well, *you're* supposed to provide the sausage, you know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Comments...?

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭charmer

Mediocre.

I joke, I joke.. She's a good 'un ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You got your water and in mary poppins style! suppose you just wanted more sausage so I gave you phil.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sorry it took 4 days to reply to OP, only just caught my breath back now :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Solitaire wrote: »
    And if you noticed a lack of sensation I'd go down to the doctor ASAP, as your genitals must be about to fall off :eek: Its not her, its you :p
    no, your genitals were about to fall off before you went to tar. she healed you with her Jedi powers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

these are not the genitals you are looking for /waves genitals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Sex with Tar is a lot like this button.

You'll keep at it over and over and over and over...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pushing her button causes a much more high-pitched noise though ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

room for improvement :P

Advertisement