Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

J C wrote: »
    The irony of it all just make me laugh!!!

You forget that I have already changed my mind (from being an Evolutionist) ... you are the guy without a shred of evidence of logic for the spontaneous generation of CFSI.

... to quote John May, Evolution is "the unsupported, unscientific, untruthful, unedifying unbelievable teaching that chance chose camels that once were maggots. That chance chose beautiful bears which were once whales (or visa versa - who cares both are mind bogglingly stupid) that chance chose elephants who once were fish! ...
    ... That chance chose man that once were monkeys! Silly yes! Illogical yes! Unscientific yes! Ludicrous yes! And yet, yet as I write this in the quietness of my home and as you now read the words I have just written, million at this moment believe such gibberish ..."

raven_biology_big.gif
    http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Peter-Raven/dp/0072921641

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

... to quote John May, Evolution is "the unsupported, unscientific, untruthful, unedifying unbelievable teaching that chance chose camels that once were maggots. That chance chose beautiful bears which were once whales (or visa versa - who cares both are mind bogglingly stupid) that chance chose elephants who once were fish! ...
    ... That chance chose man that once were monkeys! Silly yes! Illogical yes! Unscientific yes! Ludicrous yes! And yet, yet as I write this in the quietness of my home and as you now read the words I have just written, million at this moment believe such gibberish ..."
    Well if an ill educated jackass who has shown pretty clearly he has no idea what evolution or science actually are said it, it must be true.

We may as well give up lad, John May said some stuff.:eek:

But you see that would require him to learn and understand things.
    Both of which JC appears to be incapable of doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

King Mob wrote: »
    So then, what kind are foxes and Dingos? Are they both in the dog kind?

And what about fruit flies who undergo speciation and can no longer interbreed?
    Isn't this "changing kinds"?
    Red Foxes and Dingos interbreed with Dogs ... and thus they are both definitively in the Dog Kind.

Like I have said, the definitive test for a Created Kind is the ability to cross-breed or cross-breed with an intermediary within a Kind.

However, you are correct, that many members of Barmin are also allocated to various Kinds provisionally on the basis of phenotype, even though they don't cross-breed or cross-breed with an intermediary within the particular Kind.

Well if an ill educated jackass who has shown pretty clearly he has no idea what evolution or science actually are said it, it must be true.

We may as well give up lad, John May said some stuff.:eek:
    He sure did ... and that is what this thread is all about ... after all.:)

• Advertisement

Red Foxes and Dingos interbreed with Dogs ... and thus they are both definitively in the Dog Kind.

Like I have said, the definitive test for a Created Kind is the ability to cross-breed or cross-breed with an intermediary within a Kind.
    So then why can't you get a cross breed between a fox and a dingo?
    However, you are correct, that many members of Barmin are allocated to various Kinds provisionally on the basis of phenotype, even though they don't cross-breed or cross-breed with an intermediary within the particular Kind.
    I'm sorry, I'm not exactly fluent in bull**** so you're going to have to specifically define Barmin.
    And then you'll have to explain why this waffle actually addresses my point.

Is it or is it not possible for separate populations of fruit flies to become incompatible for breeding?
    And since this has been shown by actual scientists in the real world, how do you rationalise it into you're bull**** "Kinds"?

He sure did ... and that is what this thread is about ... after all.:)
    Oh I was under the impression this thread was about you telling lies and falsehoods and dodging questions you can't honestly answer. You know, showing exactly what it takes to believe in this bull****?

So then why can't you get a cross breed between a fox and a dingo?
    A speciation barrier exists between them ... but they can both hybridise with dogs.

I'm sorry, I'm not exactly fluent in bull**** so you're going to have to specifically define Barmin.
    And then you'll have to explain why this waffle actually addresses my point.

Is it or is it not possible for separate populations of fruit flies to become incomparable for breeding?
    And since this has been shown by actual scientists in the real world, how do you rationalise it into you're bull**** "Kinds"?
    You have the right to be wrong!!!:)

A speciation barrier exists between them

:eek:

J C, what the hell is that?

Oh I was under the impression this thread was about you telling lies and falsehoods and dodging questions you can't honestly answer. You know, showing exactly what it takes to believe in this bull****?
    ... your impression has turned out to be wrong then ... and instead I have beaten the proverbial pants off you all ... without using even one expletive!!!!:)

• Advertisement

A speciation barrier exists between them ... but they can both hybridise with dogs.
    What are you talking about?
    What exactly is a speciation barrier?

And this doesn't address my question btw.
    Why can't they interbreed if they are the same kind, considering you've claimed that you bull**** term is contingent on the ability to interbreed.
    You have the right to be wrong!!!:)
    And you would know this quite well JC.
    But again you fail to address the point.
    Again showing just how honest and reasonable you position is.

How do you justify this behaviour to yourself JC?
    At least answer this question.

... your impression has turned out to be wrong then ... and instead I have beaten the proverbial pants off you all !!:)
    So in this dream world you live in, are you married to a supermodel/neurosurgeon as well?
    Cause it sounds a wonderful magical place.

Too bad I'm stuck here in reality where your childish and dishonest bull**** don't count as "winning". :(

Honestly I don't know if he notices what he just said :p

What are you talking about?
    What exactly is a speciation barrier?
    ... a barrier that prevents inter-species hybridisation as a result of speciation ... I believe that the Evolutionists call it a Species Barrier ... which sounds more like a form of contraception ... or a way of barring your cat from the kitchen!!!:D
    How do you justify this behaviour to yourself JC?
    At least answer this question.
    Touché.

... a barrier that prevents inter-species hybridisation as a result of speciation ... I believe that the Evolutionists call it a Species Barrier ... which sounds more like a form of contraception ... or a way of barring your cat from the kitchen!!!:D

:confused:

So, you'll take a concept that undeniably proves evolution when you need
    to argue against someone but then you'll argue the theory you've just
    used to defend your argument is actually false, talk about confusion!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Touché.

See, it's your misuse of words like this (which, I'll tell you for at least a third time, means "I concede your point) along with the fact that you don't even try to address requests for evidence or respond to the pointing out of the gaping holes in your argument that convinces me you're not actually genuine, but are in fact the internet's most determined troll.

Hang on a second.
    You're actually saying that speciation happens?

Cause that not only totally rubbishes your "kinds" bollocks but actually shows evolution happening.
    Touché.
    And still you ignore the questions.

You do realise that is what you're doing right?
    And you understand why it is dishonest right?

So why are you doing it?

:confused:

So, you'll take a concept that undeniably proves evolution when you need
    to argue against someone but then you'll argue the theory you've just
    used to defend your argument is actually false, talk about confusion!:eek:
    How does rapid (and in some cases instantaneous) speciation prove gradual Evolution over billions of years???

Rapid Speciation proves that the original Created Kinds were deliberately and intelligently designed to speciate rapidly!!

See, it's your misuse of words like this (which, I'll tell you for at least a third time, means "I concede your point) along with the fact that you don't even try to address requests for evidence or respond to the pointing out of the gaping holes in your argument that convinces me you're not actually genuine, but are in fact the internet's most determined troll.

:D The funniest thing about his post there is that he conceded to both
    evolution and kingmob in one fell swoop, yet he'll continue trolling :rolleyes:

How does rapid (and in some cases instantaneous) speciation prove gradual Evolution over billions of years???

Rapid Speciation proves that the original Created Kinds were deliberately and intelligently designed to speciate rapidly!!

/facepalm... :(AGAIN!!!

• Advertisement

I like youtube videos, they are short, sweet and to the point. If you want
    to go any deeper you'll have to read books on it & I don't think anybody is
    up for that during an internet chat.

I've watched all of your videos J C, please do me the courtesy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭liamw

...that convinces me you're not actually genuine, but are in fact the internet's most determined troll.

wow this would be such a legendary troll

I like youtube videos, they are short, sweet and to the point. If you want
    to go any deeper you'll have to read books on it & I don't think anybody is
    up for that during an internet chat.

I've watched all of your videos J C, please do me the courtesy :)
    This video provides excellent examples of rapid speciation within Created Kinds ... using the pre-existing genetic diversity infused in their CFSI at Creation.
    It even confirms that speciation progresses most rapidly in small isolated populations ... just like the conditions in the immediate aftermath of Noah's Flood.

It is an excellent Creation Science teaching resource, if I may say so!!

This video is indeed short and sweet ... like a Mule's kick in the 'crown jewels' ... from an Evolutionist point of view!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Guys, stop asking JC for evidence. Asking a creationist for evidence is like asking a monkey for a hand job. You're probably not going to get it and if you do its not going to be satisfactory

Guys, stop asking JC for evidence. Asking a creationist for evidence is like asking a monkey for a hand job. You're probably not going to get it and if you do its not going to be satisfactory
    An evolutionist asking a monkey for a 'hand job' ... whilst believing it to be his cousin, sounds like incest to me !!!:)

An evolutionist asking his cousins for a 'hand job' sounds like incest to me !!!

See, that creationist arguement of the hand being perfectly formed for holding a banana is just a lack of imagination

See, that creationist arguement of the hand being perfectly formed for holding a banana is just a lack of imagination
    ... or a 'Freudian Slip' !!!:D

... or a 'Freudian Slip' !!!:D
    No that's not what a freudian slip is. read more books or stop putting vaseline on your bananas

Well JC has already admitted that species change genetically over time until they can no longer interbreed. And this is evolution.

But I don't think he's realised because he has no idea what evolution actually is beyond what his creationist masters tell him.

• Advertisement

Well JC has already admitted that species change genetically over time until they can no longer interbreed. And this is evolution.

But I don't think he's realised because he has no idea what evolution actually is beyond what his creationist masters tell him.
    Do you not understand the difference between the selection of existing CFSI (like speciation amongst Finches, Flies and Mosquitos, etc.) and the vast quantities of new CFSI required to spontanously produce Evolutionists from Pondslime and the even greater quantity and quality of CFSI required to produce Creationists!!!!:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement