Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO invasion? Have they decided to make contact?

Options
  • 10-09-2010 4:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Some of those videos are of fallstreak holes.. a type of cloud

Not sure what to make of the other ones tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Aliens will have to land outside my home and walk over and shake my hand or shoot me with a laser pew pew before i believe they are near earth.
    For me its all top secret government stuff.

• Advertisement

Some of those videos are of fallstreak holes.. a type of cloud

Not sure what to make of the other ones tbh!
    A fallstreak hole (also: hole punch cloud, punch hole cloud, canal cloud) is a large circular gap that can appear in cirrocumulus or altocumulus clouds. Such holes are formed when the water temperature in the clouds is below freezing but the water has not frozen yet due to the lack of ice nucleation particles. When a portion of the water does start to freeze it will set off a domino effect, due to the Bergeron process, causing the water vapor around it to freeze and fall to the earth as well. This leaves a large, often circular, hole in the cloud.

I find that quite hard to believe when this information comes not from NASA, or from the NCDC, but from the "Cloud Appreciation Society". Search "fall streak cloud", "fall streak hole", or whatever else in the NCDC database and tell me what comes up. Don't be so gullible.
    It is believed that a disruption in the stability of the cloud layer, such as that caused by a passing jet, may induce the domino process of evaporation which creates the hole. Such clouds are not unique to one geographic area and have been photographed from the United States to Russia

Or UFO seems to be more likely.

Aliens drawing pictures on a foggy window.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

demonspawn wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66208738#post66208738

Wonder if its the same artistic "Aliens" who were over Waterford / Wexford last June ?
    Don't be so gullible.

LOL !!!

Duiske wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66208738#post66208738

Wonder if its the same artistic "Aliens" who were over Waterford / Wexford last June ?

LOL !!!

Wow, if these things are so rare then why are they showing up all over the world and why only now? Why are they all roughly the same size? Where is there any information about them from NASA, the NCDC, or any other governmental body?

Who's the gullible one? Wake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Wow, if these things are so rare then why are they showing up all over the world and why only now? Why are they all roughly the same size? Where is there any information about them from NASA, the NCDC, or any other governmental body?

Who's the gullible one? Wake up.

Indeed. If people say this is natural then they should have plenty of pictures of it happening previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I find that quite hard to believe when this information comes not from NASA, or from the NCDC, but from the "Cloud Appreciation Society". Search "fall streak cloud", "fall streak hole", or whatever else in the NCDC database and tell me what comes up. Don't be so gullible.

Why are UFO's more likely to have caused them? I mean I'd love to believe that we are being visited but obviously jets are the most likely cause of that phenomenon.

And watching that video filmed from the aircraft, it looks like it's the reflection in the glass of a light inside of the plane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

profitius wrote: »
    Indeed. If people say this is natural then they should have plenty of pictures of it happening previously.

When in doubt......

http://www.google.ie/images?source=og&q=fallstreak&hl=en&ned=en_ie&tab=ni&biw=1024&bih=560

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap040112.html (ie. NASA)

Why are UFO's more likely to have caused them? I mean I'd love to believe that we are being visited but obviously jets are the most likely cause of that phenomenon.

And watching that video filmed from the aircraft, it looks like it's the reflection in the glass of a light inside of the plane

Perhaps if you accepted the fact that UFOs are real and have been seen by many military personnel then if wouldn't be so hard to understand.

Did you not watch the video of a UFO shooting an ICBM with some kind of laser? I'll post it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Ok i can admit they are UFO's but humans inside or remote comtrolled is my oppinion so far.
    That is the most logical explanation.Second to that i would consider an advanced race besides human.
    Consider the stories back in the 40's? of the bell type saucers that were supposedly made by the nazis.
    I find it alot more likely they invented a new means of propulsion rather than an alien species came down/got shot down and yielded new technology yet we still dont see them today some 70 odd years later.
    What are the chances its aliens and what are the chances its humans?
    I do think its possible this planet was visited long ago.But its debateable still.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Did you not watch the video of a UFO shooting an ICBM with some kind of laser? I'll post it again.

That's actually a really interesting video. There's clearly something there alright but the question is what. I'd err more on the side of the US testing their own technology on itself to see could it be defeated rather than aliens of course but it's an interesting video nonetheless.

gizmo wrote: »
    That's actually a really interesting video. There's clearly something there alright but the question is what. I'd err more on the side of the US testing their own technology on itself to see could it be defeated rather than aliens of course but it's an interesting video nonetheless.

It may very well be human technology at work. Either way, they are clearly lying to us. As such, I am forced to disbelieve everything they tell us until it is proven to be the truth.

By the way, my 12 guests are back. I guess one isn't at his computer yet, lazy bugger. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

It's very difficult to know just what's going on in relation to the UFO phenomenon, especially when it's complicated by (some would say compounded by, others would say corroborated by) the claims made by so-called Alien abductees.

Open as many of them are to a wide array of very different, and decidely more earth-bound explanations, I would still hesitate before ascribing it all to self-generated (and perhaps culturally-generated) fantasy/confabulation. John E. Mack's work is a point in case.

Priori wrote: »
    It's very difficult to know just what's going on in relation to the UFO phenomenon, especially when it's complicated by (some would say compounded by, others would say corroborated by) the claims made by so-called Alien abductees.

Open as many of them are to a wide array of very different, and decidely more earth-bound explanations, I would still hesitate before ascribing it all to self-generated (and perhaps culturally-generated) fantasy/confabulation. John E. Mack's work is a point in case.

Good for you. Well, you go find out what these UFOs are and come back and enlighten us. The U.S. military (well most of it apparently) has no idea what they are.

Gizmo, here's another interesting video you might enjoy. No commentary so you can decide for yourself what it may be. Description of the video is in the info on the actual Youtube page.

• Advertisement

Is this positive evidence of extraterrestrial lifeforms?

NASA footage of UFOs in space and also observing the shuttle landing.

It may very well be human technology at work. Either way, they are clearly lying to us. As such, I am forced to disbelieve everything they tell us until it is proven to be the truth.
    Probably for good reason though, if it was aliens and they announced it it would probably cause mass panic. If it was their own tests then it's probably experimental technology they don't want released yet. Either way I think it's knowledge best kept to themselves for now.
    By the way, my 12 guests are back. I guess one isn't at his computer yet, lazy bugger. :rolleyes:
    There's 23 guests on my screen now, maybe they're preparing to track you down so they can silence you.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=67941341
    As for this video, it seems less credible. The surrounding area of the crash site implies the trajectory of the object was extremely steep since there no impact trail. Given the lack of any kind of fire damage, it's unlikely it passed through our atmosphere unless the object could absorb and dissipate massive amounts of heat through it's surface. Therefore it would have to have been in within our atmosphere. In this case, in order to be embedded into the ground so deeply, it would have to either have been traveling at an extremely high speed or is extremely heavy. The former is odd since why would one want to travel at a high speed towards the ground at that trajectory and the latter doesn't make sense given the soldiers in the picture were able to move a chunk of it with relative ease.

It just doesn't make much sense unfortunately.

Probably for good reason though, if it was aliens and they announced it it would probably cause mass panic. If it was their own tests then it's probably experimental technology they don't want released yet. Either way I think it's knowledge best kept to themselves for now.

I think we've gone beyond the stage of panic. Most people I know are quite comfortable with the idea of ETs and some, like myself, actually welcome the idea of them.
    There's 23 guests on my screen now, maybe they're preparing to track you down so they can silence you.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=67941341

Maybe. :p
    As for this video, it seems less credible. The surrounding area of the crash site implies the trajectory of the object was extremely steep since there no impact trail. Given the lack of any kind of fire damage, it's unlikely it passed through our atmosphere unless the object could absorb and dissipate massive amounts of heat through it's surface. Therefore it would have to have been in within our atmosphere. In this case, in order to be embedded into the ground so deeply, it would have to either have been traveling at an extremely high speed or is extremely heavy. The former is odd since why would one want to travel at a high speed towards the ground at that trajectory and the latter doesn't make sense given the soldiers in the picture were able to move a chunk of it with relative ease.

It just doesn't make much sense unfortunately.

When an airplane goes out of control it can nosedive into the ground. That's not too hard to believe. You are looking at this with only your knowledge of how our aircraft work. This is alien technology so it's safe to assume it works completely different from what we know. Perhaps it was shot down by the USSR and this crew is picking up the wreckage. If it was shot down it could have just flipped like a coin until it crashed into the ground.

I don't know so I wouldn't like to speculate how it got there, but it is quite obviously there none the less. Did you watch the Mexican alien video? Pretty strange stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

I like TorakX will believe in aliens when I shake one of their hands (or tentacles). I thought UFO meant unidentified flying object not I dont know what it is therefore it is an alien spacecraft.

Sparticle wrote: »
    I like TorakX will believe in aliens when I shake one of their hands (or tentacles). I thought UFO meant unidentified flying object not I dont know what it is therefore it is an alien spacecraft.

Good for you. Hopefully it won't be much longer. They are showing themselves more and more every year. I won't be surprised if we make contact in this lifetime to be honest.

I don't blame you for being skeptical, it's a strange feeling and we don't know if these are good guys or bad guys. If they were bad guys though, I think they'd just come down and start blasting War of the Worlds style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Good for you. Hopefully it won't be much longer. They are showing themselves more and more every year. I won't be surprised if we make contact in this lifetime to be honest.

I don't blame you for being skeptical, it's a strange feeling and we don't know if these are good guys or bad guys. If they were bad guys though, I think they'd just come down and start blasting War of the Worlds style.

What if they needed to use the planet, wouldn't make sense to potentially destroy it.

Anyway, I think alot of ufo cases are our own military tests. Some are intriguing though.

I think we've gone beyond the stage of panic. Most people I know are quite comfortable with the idea of ETs and some, like myself, actually welcome the idea of them.
    Most normal people. What happens when you get Alex Jone-esque people screaming that they're going to destroy us? Also what happens when religious zealots start up in a similar vein?

Personally if there are visiting us then hopefully they've had a nice sit down with our leaders and discuss the situation before hand just so that when the nutjobs come to protest at them they'll realise they don't represent humanity as a whole.
    When an airplane goes out of control it can nosedive into the ground. That's not too hard to believe. You are looking at this with only your knowledge of how our aircraft work. This is alien technology so it's safe to assume it works completely different from what we know. Perhaps it was shot down by the USSR and this crew is picking up the wreckage. If it was shot down it could have just flipped like a coin until it crashed into the ground.
    Most of my assumptions were made on basic physics though including the state of the surrounding ground and vegetation, the only human technology aspect was the heat absorption which would excuse only one of the problems with the crash site. If the Russians did shoot it down then they would have been at the site soon after which would preclude the possibility that it had been there for long enough for the vegetation to grow back.
    I don't know so I wouldn't like to speculate how it got there, but it is quite obviously there none the less. Did you watch the Mexican alien video? Pretty strange stuff.
    The Mexican video seemed extremely fake, the reaction of the guys in it seemed fake as did the noise the "alien" made, which doesn't sound like it was captured using the same sound equipment. Also, the only "Area 51 Productions" I can find online are a Washington-based film production company. :o

Most normal people. What happens when you get Alex Jone-esque people screaming that they're going to destroy us? Also what happens when religious zealots start up in a similar vein?

Personally if there are visiting us then hopefully they've had a nice sit down with our leaders and discuss the situation before hand just so that when the nutjobs come to protest at them they'll realise they don't represent humanity as a whole.

I'm sure they're intelligent enough to know that some of us are just assh*les are should largely be ignored. :)
    Most of my assumptions were made on basic physics though including the state of the surrounding ground and vegetation, the only human technology aspect was the heat absorption which would excuse only one of the problems with the crash site. If the Russians did shoot it down then they would have been at the site soon after which would preclude the possibility that it had been there for long enough for the vegetation to grow back.

Perhaps our basic laws of physics are inaccurate. We don't know everything there is to know about our universe yet so it's understandable that our "laws" are just nor correct or only relate to the physics on earth.
    I don't know enough about physics to speculate though. I also don't know enough about what the Russians were up to but that video has been independently verified to be a top secret KGB film.
    The Mexican video seemed extremely fake, the reaction of the guys in it seemed fake as did the noise the "alien" made, which doesn't sound like it was captured using the same sound equipment. Also, the only "Area 51 Productions" I can find online are a Washington-based film production company. :o

The video was overdubbed with audio, as you can tell by the news reporter talking at the start, so you can't judge it from the additional sounds that were added. The actual video images themselves seem to be very authentic.

• Advertisement

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and the U.S. Military travel among stars.
    “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/33001/UFO_Alien_Metepec_Mexico_Medical_Analisys/

Advertisement