Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Bieber - I dont get it...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sully22

I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 85,639 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.digitalspy.ie/showbiz/news/a318407/justin-bieber-was-a-brat-on-csi-set.html

CSI star Marg Helgenberger has criticised Justin Bieber's behaviour during his two guest stints on the series, describing him as "a brat".

Helgenberger, who plays Catherine Willos on the CBS drama, made the comments during an interview on a French radio station this weekend, when asked how the cast had responded to the Canadian popstar's involvement.

"Justin Bieber wasn't bad," the actress said, according to TMZ. "He had never acted before."

However, when pressed, Helgenberger admitted that he had often acted childishly during working hours.

"I shouldn't be saying this, but he was kind of a brat [on the set]," she explained. "He was very nice to me, but he locked one of the producers in a closet, and he put his fist through a cake that was on the actors' table."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ LOL!...i hope she dosen't have a Twitter account!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

^ LOL!...i hope she dosen't have a Twitter account!!!!
    ha ha ha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The CSI crew should have accidentally used real bullets.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Old Marg wouldn't have such a good job in the crime-lab if she weren't honest.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kunnyfunt

i think it's mainly because of what he said against eminem..

He is bringing out a fragrance now

I think he's gay and Selena is his beard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lovethefun

I think he's gay and Selena is his beard.

I hope so :)

They've really been ramping up the snogging and pap shots in the last week....imo this is staged or something BIG is gonna drop about Beiber soon, preemptive damage control.

They've really been ramping up the snogging and pap shots in the last week....imo this is staged or something BIG is gonna drop about Beiber soon, preemptive damage control.

I bet him and Kim K have a sex tape :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Total publicity stunt given that its well about now about how much of a pretentious brat he is.
    Talent or no talent playing a guitar - an ill-mannered gobschite is still just that, an ill-mannered gobschite.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

WELL IM A JUSTIN BIEBER FAN AND I THINK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM ARE JUST JEALOUS LIKE SERIOUSLY HES FAMOUS RICH GORGEOUS HE IS FRIENDS WITH GREAT SINGERS HES A GREAT SINGER HES WITH SELENA GOMEZ HE HAS MILLIONS OF GIRLS THAT LOVE HIM LIKE ARE TRYING TO SAY YOU WOULDNT LIKE TO LIVE THAT LIFE? ? LIKE UR SITTING ON D LAPTOP SLAGGING HIM N LAUGHING AT HIM WHILE HE IS SIGNING RECORD LABELS AND MAKING MONEY N UR JUS A BUNCH OF SAD LOSERS WHO NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP HATING ON HIM N HIS FANS EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION BUT NOONE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THAT LIKE HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF THERE WAS PAGES MADE UP ABOUT U ??? LIKE YOU MAY NOT LIKE HIS MUSIC OR HIM BUT HE HAS FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW

Turn your bleeding' caps lock off!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Bitter old hag, hate her! :mad:

:eek: - baby daddy?.....could she be charged with constitutional rape?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/justin-bieber-father-baby-claims-mariah-yeater-demanding-paternity-test

^ i'm calling BS and cash grab on this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

One word... Jealously ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

shannie wrote: »
    One word... Jealously ..

You know what, I'll bite. I don't hate famous successful musicians that make good music because I'm "jealous" of them.
    So why is it that when a famous successful musician who makes kind of awful music attract so much "jealousy"?

I'll leave that with you.
    People just don't like him because he got famous being mediocre. If he deserved fame, people would get it.

• Advertisement

Colm! wrote: »
    You know what, I'll bite. I don't hate famous successful musicians that make good music because I'm "jealous" of them.
    So why is it that when a famous successful musician who makes kind of awful music attract so much "jealousy"?

I'll leave that with you.
    People just don't like him because he got famous being mediocre. If he deserved fame, people would get it.

How is his music awful? Its a genre of music that some people like and some people don't.. You don't see others having such a strong opinion on classical or rock music or musicians if they dont like them..

How is his music awful? Its a genre of music that some people like and some people don't.. You don't see others having such a strong opinion on classical or rock music or musicians if they dont like them..
    They don't have such strong opinions on those type of music/musicians because they aren't plastered all over the place. Justing is high profile and in your face whether you like him or not. That's why he gets such a strong reaction. If he wasn't everywhere, people who don't like him wouldn't give a flying sh!te.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    They don't have such strong opinions on those type of music/musicians because they aren't plastered all over the place. Justing is high profile and in your face whether you like him or not. That's why he gets such a strong reaction. If he wasn't everywhere, people who don't like him wouldn't give a flying sh!te.

Only reason he is everywhere and in your face is because he's good and people like him, not all people, but people.
    And everyone's whining isn't going to make him better worse or gone, its making him more popular so keep it up lads :D

Only reason he is everywhere and in your face is because he's good and people like him, not all people, but people.
    And everyone's whining isn't going to make him better worse or gone, its making him more popular so keep it up lads :D
    Ah no, the only reason he is everywhere is because of marketing and PR. "Artists" like Justin have a very short career (look at the Jonas brothers who were HUGE a few years ago but unheard of now). He has a limited time in which to cash in on his "boyish charisma". This means plastering himself everywhere while he can. It's not because he is good, it's because he is marketable. Once he starts to mature and lose his appeal, he won't be seen everywhere and he won't have so many jealous haters ;)

When a fella becomes so famous and popular making crap music,some people will resent him. He has 300 million views on one youtube video.The song in question is crap.

its at 651,962,824 now! :eek:
    didnt realize it was that much

Good lad Justin, take the test and sue her skanky ass!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/06/justin-bieber-mariah-yeater-dna-test/#.TrcDqHEgd7E

Justin Bieber will take a DNA test in two weeks when he returns to the United States to prove he is not Mariah Yeater's baby daddy -- and after that, Justin and his team are going after her in court ... sources directly connected with Justin tell TMZ.

Justin is in Europe now so he can't take the test until he returns ... but he is determined to put an end to what he says is a bogus scandal.

Our sources say Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, contacted Yeater's attorneys Friday and conveyed the DNA test WILL happen. We're told Justin and his team are so serious ... they directed Weitzman to find a lab to do the test and Weitzman has already selected one.

Once the test shows Justin is not the daddy, Justin and his team will sue her. We're told Yeater's lawyers appeared "nervous" when they heard the news. This may explain why Yeater's lawyers went underground yesterday and did not return TMZ's calls.

Sources say Bieber and his team think it's important to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when somebody trumps up phony, hurtful allegations against a celebrity.

^ 100% bang on!...not only that, he should sue Star magazing who first printed her lies [and paid her] and her lawyers....it's obvious these guys were hoping to get a quick cash settlement to make it go away, no doubt getting 50% of anything she make off the fake claim....Justin should sue her lawyers as well!

Also...anyone bet we'll see this chick on Teen Mom? [i'm calling it!]

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

G

Also...anyone bet we'll see this chick on Teen Mom? [i'm calling it!]

She's 20 isn't she?

Pretty silly game to play if she IS lying, she'd have to have mental health issues?

Unless she just never heard of DNA testing!

• Advertisement

Looks like the lady in question and her legal team are fighting back!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/top-paternity-lawyer-joins-case-against-justin-bieber-jeffery-leving

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/justin-bieber-mariah-yeater-insider

^ must admit i'm rather interested in this story, it's gold either way [truth or false]
    Based on the video of her....NO WAY the Beibs porked her!...she looks like 25 or more in the vid, a woman...what was she doing at a Bieber concert anyways???????

Advertisement