Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explosive Evidence at World Trade Center on 9/11 Press Conference and Mock Debate

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

Started @ 7.25

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

watching it now. What is a mock debate?

I am not sure. I presume they gonna act out an argument ;)

Soveriegn wrote: »
    Explosive Evidence at World Trade Center on 9/11 Press Conference and Mock Debate.

Listen live here.. starts at 7. I think :)

http://www2.ae911truth.org/events/dccamp2010/

What was that woman talking about? :pac::pac: Invisible chinese walls :confused::confused::confused:

Is that what she said?

Sounds like this forum.

• Advertisement

I think she was on about the energy weapon theory, using forces from nature, the hurricane they never reported that day :S

Is it over ?

Edit:
    Oh it's back

Vice chair of the 911 commission report Lee H Hamilton, stated the commission report was set up to fail ???

lmfao

I think she was on about the energy weapon theory, using forces from nature, the hurricane they never reported that day :S

Is it over ?

Edit:
    Oh it's back

Mines just come back. What these guys are talking about is the main reason for killing Barry Jennings, a new investigation. He would have been able to provide critical evidence.

Ohh, thats a mock debate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Mines just come back. What these guys are talking about is the main reason for killing Barry Jennings, a new investigation. He would have been able to provide critical evidence.

Just curious - what critical evidence do you imagine Barry Jennings had that Michael Hess - who was with him for all the supposedly juicy insights, and is still very much alive, doesn't?

• Advertisement

Get lost.

Pretty good conference :D

The perspective of the man himself (second video on the page).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

alastair wrote: »
    Just curious - what critical evidence do you imagine Barry Jennings had that Michael Hess - who was with him for all the supposedly juicy insights, and is still very much alive, doesn't?

Oh, I must have missed the interviews Michael Hess gave about his experience in WTC7.

demonspawn wrote: »
    Oh, I must have missed the interviews Michael Hess gave about his experience in WTC7.

In the link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Like this:

:D

The perspective of the man himself (second video on the page).

lol The BBC. Wasn't it the BBC who reported that WTC7 had fallen long before it actually had? You could clearly see WTC7 still standing as the reporter claimed it has fallen. I know the original report came from CNN or some other U.S. news agency, but the BBC were very quick to relay that particular mistake to the British people. Not exactly what I would call reliable journalism.

Best. Sketch. Ever.

Well, one of the best. They had so, so many. :D

Michael Hess:

Pre Intimidation

I heard explosions

Post intimidation

No explosions

So Mr Hess survives

lol The BBC. Wasn't it the BBC who reported that WTC7 had fallen long before it actually had? I know the original report came from CNN or some other U.S. news agency, but the BBC were very quick to relay that particular mistake to the British people. Not exactly what I would call reliable journalism.

The reported it about 20 minutes before it happened - well after the NYFD fully expected a collapse - they were obviously equating an expected collapse with a done deal, or just confused about which buildings were which.

But back to Hess - here he is in another video - making contact with the NYFD from the 8th floor - and quite clearly post collapse of at least one of the twin towers, given that the streets are covered in collapse dust.

Post intimidation

Heh - that you've fabricated in your own imagination.

• Advertisement

Well for a start he claimed that he seen both towers standing AFTER the big explosion on the stairwell. This completely contradicts NISTS timeline and hypothesis, which automatically makes it your hypothesis,

Did Hess?

Jennings claimed, and later retracted that he could feel dead bodies underneath him as they left the lobby.

Did Hess?

The reported it about 20 minutes before it happened - well after the NYFD fully expected a collapse - they were obviously equating an expected collapse with a done deal,

obviously? WTF?

Is that like when they announce the final scores at 20 minutes before the end of a game :rolleyes:

or just confused about which buildings were which.

Do you honestly believe yourself what your posting?

The BBC confused building 7 with two much larger buildings which had been already reduced to rubble hours before after they had both been hit by planes?

Is that what you are saying?

Heh - that you've fabricated in your own imagination.

It is reasonable to accept that Jennings was pressured no? And he did in fact request that Dylan Avery not broadcast his interview as Jennings' testimony wasn't included in the final film.

Don't you find it strange that two witnesses both try to contradict claims that they made themselves on camera?

I would expect if it was some underworld figure getting prosecuted and witnesses started changing their own stated records you would be suspicious that the witnesses were under duress, but since we are dealing with the establishment you can't quite do it.

The reported it about 20 minutes before it happened - well after the NYFD fully expected a collapse - they were obviously equating an expected collapse with a done deal, or just confused about which buildings were which.

But back to Hess - here he is in another video - making contact with the NYFD from the 8th floor - and quite clearly post collapse of at least one of the twin towers, given that the streets are covered in collapse dust.

That is a compilation video with no indication of the time in which the segments were filmed. All it shows if Hess calling for help, surrounded by smoke. No evidence of anything in that video.

It is reasonable to accept that Jennings was pressured no? And he did in fact request that Dylan Avery not broadcast his interview as Jennings' testimony wasn't included in the final film.

Don't you find it strange that two witnesses both try to contradict claims that they made themselves on camera?

I would expect if it was some underworld figure getting prosecuted and witnesses started changing their own stated records you would be suspicious that the witnesses were under duress, but since we are dealing with the establishment you can't quite do it.

I would expect that two men together would have not contradicted each other's stories - but they did - they were stressed and confused. I would also suspect that Jennings got the details wrong in many regards - the bodies in the lobby makes no sense - as evidenced by the video footage of the lobby, and nor does the 'exiting through a hole'. And no matter what a hard-ass a NYFG man might be - suggesting that Jennings walk on his swollen knees doesn't ring true to me. Jennings couldn't see the twin towers from their position on the 8th floor, so he wasn't able to see the two towers standing following the 'explosion'/debris impact on the 6th floor.

That is a compilation video with no indication of the time in which the segments were filmed. All it shows if Hess calling for help, surrounded by smoke. No evidence of anything in that video.

Yeah - right. There's a seamless transition (at 1.56) from Hess talking to the NYFD to the clearly collapse covered street. We both know it.

Yeah - right. There's a seamless transition (at 1.56) from Hess talking to the NYFD to the clearly collapse covered street. We both know it.

Ah right, didn't bother watching that far. So there's a lot of dust everywhere. That could simply be ash from the tons of paper that I'm sure was burning for quite a while before the buildings collapsed. There is no time indicator on any of the videos so it can not be used as evidence that the building had already fallen before Hess and Jennings were rescued.

Edit: In fact, that dust looks exactly like a blanket of ash. Your evidence fails.

I would expect that two men together would have not contradicted each other's stories - but they did - they were stressed and confused. I would also suspect that Jennings got the details wrong in many regards - the bodies in the lobby makes no sense - as evidenced by the video footage of the lobby, and nor does the 'exiting through a hole'. And no matter what a hard-ass a NYFG man might be - suggesting that Jennings walk on his swollen knees doesn't ring true to me. Jennings couldn't see the twin towers from their position on the 8th floor, so he wasn't able to see the two towers standing following the 'explosion'/debris impact on the 6th floor.

All of that is merely evidence of your incredulity, nothing more.

Ah right, didn't bother watching that far. So there's a lot of dust everywhere. That could simply be ash from the tons of paper that I'm sure was burning for quite a while before the buildings collapsed. There is no time indicator on any of the videos so it can not be used as evidence that the building had already fallen before Hess and Jennings were rescued.

Edit: In fact, that dust looks exactly like a blanket of ash. Your evidence fails.

Thick, thick paper ash that covers people and burns out cars. yep - that'd be it. :rolleyes:

Nearby street before the collapse (paper ash):
    NYC14299.jpg

Nearby street after the collapse - (collapse dust and debris) just like the video above:
    NYC14284.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Clawdeeus

Hasnt the official line on WTC 7 been endorsed by Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (SEI/ASCE), the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH), and the Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEAoNY)? Are these all in on the consiracy to?

Advertisement