Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burn a Qu'ran day

Options
  • 09-09-2010 6:49pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

Edit: could be the cue for future false-flag attacks against the US, which could lead to a potential attack on Iran. A church with a congragation of fifty getting worldwide press attention.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

well i think this has gone main stream is because of a few reasons:

1) Jews control most of Americas media, and Israel is surrounded by Muslim enemies so it uses America to fight it's enemies. So by antagonising Muslim countries into violance it gives the USA a reason fight in the middle east.

2) The weapon and defence industry lobby the US goverment and donate millions of dollars so that the US goverment buys weapons and go to war. Not really a conspiricy since there has been many cases of the defence industry bribing top senate members.

3) People are fed up of walking on egg shells not to offend Islam incase of a terrorist backlash from the fundemetals.

So to conclude, I agree with you, i think its just an excuse to invade a country in the middle east and I think Iran also, and after Iran i think they'll invade Saudi Arabi causing a third world war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Oranage2 wrote: »
    1) Jews control most of Americas media, and Israel is surrounded by Muslim enemies so it uses America to fight it's enemies. So by antagonising Muslim countries into violance it gives the USA a reason fight in the middle east.

Counter ct, Islamic elements of the media are using it to stoke hatred of the US and so help their cause in the Middle East, driving up recruitment :eek:

Do agree though, the amount of coverage he is getting is ridiculous, don't think it has anything to do with this great Jewish conspiracy though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

don't think it has anything to do with this great Jewish conspiracy though

Probably because there is no such thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Counter ct, Islamic elements of the media are using it to stoke hatred of the US and so help their cause in the Middle East, driving up recruitment :eek:

Do agree though, the amount of coverage he is getting is ridiculous, don't think it has anything to do with this great Jewish conspiracy though
    I would agree only i think it might be their cause is actually the USA's cause or maybe Isreals.
    Did u hear also 4 Al-Qaida prisoners escaped from a high security american facility in Iraq.Nobody yets knows exactly how these brilliant masterminds escaped lol
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_IRAQ?SITE=OHCIN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
    I guess we can expect them to show up at some stage to further the hate towards Iran and Al-Qaida who puportedly were spotted in n/w(possibly north east i forget) Iran a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Here's a youtube video by a well known racist and white supremist who i dont follow but he makes interesting arguements about jews in the media make of it what you will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE

( also im not anti-semitical or racist)

and I agree jeboa that the amount of media coverage is rediculous

but whether it is the jewish or islamic media i think people want to see how the Muslims will react to this sybol of free speech in America, the thing that makes America great.

Also you made a good point bout the recruitment because I never thought of internal terrorism amongst Muslims in the US will really cause havok.

But as for driving up recruitment in the middle east, i dont think the US are too worried, they could really blow any muslim country off the map if the really wanted to, except for Pakistan.

• Advertisement

Suspected US missile attacks rock NW Pakistan
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hkiMxbHNH0BqgpWA2ZG6VD6wVTmAD9I3RPB80
    The United States has fired hundreds of missiles into northwest Pakistan over the last 2 1/2 years. American officials do not publicly acknowledge such strikes, but have said privately that they have killed several senior Taliban and al-Qaida militants and scores of foot soldiers.
    Critics say innocents are also killed, fueling support for the insurgency.
    If Al-Qaida is an organisation created by the Americans then this would be a good way to instigate more counter terrorism in objection.Which in turn wil fuel more war to sell weapons.The russians are probably profiting from it also or at least it wouldnt suprise me.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Also you made a good point bout the recruitment because I never thought of internal terrorism amongst Muslims in the US will really cause havok.

They don't need to do the recruiting, they have the Mossad to do that for them according to the Washington Post this week.
    As tensions with Iran escalate, according to former CIA officer Philip Giraldi, “Israeli agents have become more aggressive in targeting Muslims living in the United States as well as in operating against critics.”

“There have been a number of cases reported to the FBI about Mossad officers who have approached leaders in Arab-American communities and have falsely represented themselves as ‘U.S. intelligence,’ ” Giraldi wrote recently in American Conservative magazine.

“Because few Muslims would assist an Israeli, this is done to increase the likelihood that the target will cooperate. It’s referred to as a ‘false flag’ operation.”

Giraldi’s piece continued, “Mossad officers sought to recruit Arab-Americans as sources willing to inform on their associates and neighbors. The approaches, which took place in New York and New Jersey, were reportedly handled clumsily, making the targets of the operation suspicious.”
    http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/09/israeli_spies_pitching_us_musl.html

If you remember a number of the 911 hijackers lived in New Jersey, as did a lot of the Israeli "art student spies".

This joker, formerly of revolutionmuslim - ANOTHER NOTHING ENTITY GIVEN NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION, also lived in New York.

0604091953.jpg

In case you don't know his real name is Joseph Cohen and he is a former illegal Israeli settler.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Torakx wrote: »
    Suspected US missile attacks rock NW Pakistan
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hkiMxbHNH0BqgpWA2ZG6VD6wVTmAD9I3RPB80

If Al-Qaida is an organisation created by the Americans then this would be a good way to instigate more counter terrorism in objection.Which in turn wil fuel more war to sell weapons.The russians are probably profiting from it also or at least it wouldnt suprise me.

And then you have reports like this in the Arab press'

US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies'

http://uruknet.info/?p=m69583&hd=&size=1&l=e

Muslims have a right to be outraged, and peacefully protest but it will be twisted to make them look like infidel-hating razor dodgers out to muder Americans.

Which in turn adds credibility to all their "muslims who train on monkey bars in the desert" want to kill you, you must sacrifice your freedom so we can protect you.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

As of now, it is cancelled.

However, since the terms the pastor guy claimed had been agreed upon have been disputed by the Muslim official involved in the Mosque-building near Ground Zero, it may be announced as being back on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Im Irish.Therefore as it was,brought into the catholic religion and TOLD there was no other. Since then Ive grown up..Islam is NOT a religion of hate or killing. NORMAL Muslims do not go on about their religion. They are the nicest people Ive ever met. There is NO question in their minds,that LUNATICS in the name of Allah.(ala catholic church..ring any bells??)carried out those bombings.AND NORMAL decent Muslims are frightened the same as the rest of us.The Koran does NOT condone killing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Edit: could be the cue for future false-flag attacks against the US, which could lead to a potential attack on Iran. A church with a congragation of fifty getting worldwide press attention.

Or some right wing pastor in the US thinks he's using his free speech to make a useful point. Now I think his plan is a terrible idea but there you go.
    well i think this has gone main stream is because of a few reasons:

One the biggest media groups in the US and one of the most right wing is Fox. Fox is owned by a Christian Aussie. Are Jewish owned media outlets calling for a war on Iran? Otherwise why bring up any reference to Jews?

It makes for a good press, whether we agree with it not. Though good is probably the wrong word.
    nullzero wrote: »
    Probably because there is no such thing.

No there is no such thing as the great Jewish conspiracy. Yet the internet is full of sites that say otherwise.

Anyway the whole thing has been called off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭pablo_escobar

as long as obama is in charge, there will be no attack on iran.
    clearly, the us have capacity to attack iran but it's childish to think "oh, israel or us will just bomb the iranian power stations and that will be it" -- it's a little more complicated than this. iran will get their nuclear energy, that's certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

as long as obama is in charge, there will be no attack on iran.
    clearly, the us have capacity to attack iran but it's childish to think "oh, israel or us will just bomb the iranian power stations and that will be it" -- it's a little more complicated than this. iran will get their nuclear energy, that's certain.

Interesting article here that suggests Obama could launch a strike on Iran, most likely in the guise of protecting Israel. Sounds similar to the arrangement with Britain/France prior to Suez.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20584
    What we are dealing with is a joint US-NATO-Israel military operation to bomb Iran, which has been in the active planning stage since 2004. Officials in the Defense Department, under Bush and Obama, have been working assiduously with their Israeli military and intelligence counterparts, carefully identifying targets inside Iran. In practical military terms, any action by Israel would have to be planned and coordinated at the highest levels of the US led coalition.

Continuity in relation to the Bush-Cheney era: President Obama has largely endorsed the doctrine of pre-emptive use of nuclear weapons formulated by the previous administration. Under the 2010 Nuclear Posture Review, the Obama administration confirmed "that it is reserving the right to use nuclear weapons against Iran" for its non-compliance with US demands regarding its alleged (nonexistent) nuclear weapons program. (U.S. Nuclear Option on Iran Linked to Israeli Attack Threat - IPS ipsnews.net, April 23, 2010). The Obama administration has also intimated that it would use nukes in the case of an Iranian response to an Israeli attack on Iran. (Ibid). Israel has also drawn up its own "secret plans" to bomb Iran with tactical nuclear weapons:

"Israeli military commanders believe conventional strikes may no longer be enough to annihilate increasingly well-defended enrichment facilities. Several have been built beneath at least 70ft of concrete and rock. However, the nuclear-tipped bunker-busters would be used only if a conventional attack was ruled out and if the United States declined to intervene, senior sources said."(Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran - Times Online, January 7, 2007)

Obama's statements on the use of nuclear weapons against Iran and North Korea are consistent with post 9/11 US nuclear weapons doctrine, which allows for the use of tactical nuclear weapons in the conventional war theater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

chucken1 wrote: »
    The Koran does NOT condone killing.

I'm against the burning of the koran and all books for that matter but sadly the Koran like the Bible does condone killing if you want it to condone killing. Ultimately it's up to the cultural morals in the society to veto these passages as has happened in most countries.

The pastor was up to his balls in debt and this threat of burning the Koran was nothing more than a publicity stunt to get neo-cons donating money to his "cause"

Follow the money...

And were the US or Israel to attack Iran, the whole region would be completely destabalized.
    Iraq and Afghanistan would descend into anarchy and the US would be on their own fighting...how long do you think it would last?

America do not have unlimitless power like some people believe.

The US economy is already heading for depression, how on earth would attacking Iran benefit the US?

Gas prices would sky rocket, not to mention everything dependent upon petroleum.EU would become more dependent upon Russia for energy requirements.

Attacking Iran makes absolutely no sense for the US right now and in my opinion, it won't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

The pastor was up to his balls in debt and this threat of burning the Koran was nothing more than a publicity stunt to get neo-cons donating money to his "cause"

Follow the money...

No. He is trying to start a holy war just like the Bush dynasty. End timers in the U.S. send millions every year to Israel to help them arm up for this upcoming war.
    And were the US or Israel to attack Iran, the whole region would be completely destabalized.
    Iraq and Afghanistan would descend into anarchy and the US would be on their own fighting...how long do you think it would last?

America do not have unlimitless power like some people believe.

The US economy is already heading for depression, how on earth would attacking Iran benefit the US?

Gas prices would sky rocket, not to mention everything dependent upon petroleum.EU would become more dependent upon Russia for energy requirements.

Attacking Iran makes absolutely no sense for the US right now and in my opinion, it won't happen.

In 2006, Iran began selling it's oil for euros instead of U.S. dollars. In 2000, Saddam Hussein did the exact same thing. Be ready for another 9/11 style attack in the very near future. I think with this whole nuclear weapon thing we are seeing in the news it will be a nuclear attack which will trigger a nuclear holocaust.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

demonspawn wrote: »
    No. He is trying to start a holy war just like the Bush dynasty. End timers in the U.S. send millions every year to Israel to help them arm up for this upcoming war.
    Nah, Señor Escobar is correct. This dude is all kinds of ****ed up, he forces the members of his church to break off contact with their family members, move onto the church grounds and work for free repairing and selling furniture in order to fund the Church. He's also a well known Islamophobe having been kicked out of his previous Church and instigated the "Islam is the devil" t-shirt thing awhile back.

gizmo wrote: »
    Nah, Señor Escobar is correct. This dude is all kinds of ****ed up, he forces the members of his church to break off contact with their family members, move onto the church grounds and work for free repairing and selling furniture in order to fund the Church. He's also a well known Islamophobe having been kicked out of his previous Church and instigated the "Islam is the devil" t-shirt thing awhile back.

End timers are all kinds of fuked up too. Didn't you read the link I posted? They are deliberately trying to bring about Judgment Day by supporting Israel's genocide of the Palestinians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

It could be a European conspiracy to turn the Islamic/Oil world against the U.S and start using the Petro-euro instead of the petro-dollar.

demonspawn wrote: »
    End timers are all kinds of fuked up too. Didn't you read the link I posted? They are deliberately trying to bring about Judgment Day by supporting Israel's genocide of the Palestinians.
    I have no doubt End Timers are ****ed up. This dude is not an end timer though, he's an amoral religious con-man.

Also, that situation in the Middle East will never result in Judgment Day. There have been numerous conflicts directly involving Israel since it's foundation and in each case they kicked the **** out of the coalition of Arab states who opposed them. If it was to happen again then the outcome would be the same and the rest of us would get on with the rest of our lives, albeit with a higher cost of oil for awhile.

• Advertisement

I have no doubt End Timers are ****ed up. This dude is not an end timer though, he's an amoral religious con-man.

Also, that situation in the Middle East will never result in Judgment Day. There have been numerous conflicts directly involving Israel since it's foundation and in each case they kicked the **** out of the coalition of Arab states who opposed them. If it was to happen again then the outcome would be the same and the rest of us would get on with the rest of our lives, albeit with a higher cost of oil for awhile.

Well, if the aliens don't come down and vaporize the people like Bush and his supporters (Judgment Day) then I'll admit I was wrong. Or if there is a nuclear war about to happen and they don't come down and intervene then I'll admit I was wrong. As it stands 2012 is just 16 months away and I think we'll see a lot of change that year. Not saying that all this will happen in 2012 but it will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Which in turn adds credibility to all their "muslims who train on monkey bars in the desert" want to kill you, you must sacrifice your freedom so we can protect you.

Came across this disturbing scene yesterday afternoon in Istanbul, I was quite shocked really!!

127220.JPG

And if that wasn't bad enough, she then encouraged her daughter to join the "fun" of the ending of Ramadan.

127219.JPG
    The shocking part was they both burst a baloon floating on the banks of the Bosphorus with the air rifle.

Oh, turns out he's mates with the Westboro Church nutjobs too.

Sanity minus one.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

uprising2 wrote: »
    Came across this disturbing scene yesterday afternoon in Istanbul, I was quite shocked really!!

127220.JPG

And if that wasn't bad enough, she then encouraged her daughter to join the "fun" of the ending of Ramadan.

127219.JPG
    The shocking part was they both burst a baloon floating on the banks of the Bosphorus with the air rifle.

Oh crap!! Them Muslims are gonna invade the west with 50 year-old pellet guns!!

uprising2 wrote: »

127220.JPG

127219.JPG

Reminds me of some American groups/parents from a documentary Louis Theroux maybe, teaching their kids to shoot guns at really young ages.
    Not sure its bad depending on what the target and weapon is associated with i guess.
    Is it practise or a bit of fun for the family shooting targets.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

Oh, turns out he's mates with the Westboro Church nutjobs too.

Sanity minus one.

I hate WBC with such a passion.

Hopefully the Qu'ran they burn will be rigged with napalm.

Benny Lava wrote: »
    I hate WBC with such a passion.

Hopefully the Qu'ran they burn will be rigged with napalm.
    If you haven't already, check out Fall From Grace, it's a pretty good documentary on them.

As for the napalm, nah they'd just sue the person who laced it with it, the company who printed the book, the company who sold the book and the company who manufactured the napalm. :o

For those of you with a cognitive and resourceful brain, I recommend you watch the following video and listen carefully to what is said.

Now I understand concerns from all people, but consider watching this short interview and make a judgement afterwards.

I'm convinced (not blindly) that any attack upon Iran would be catastrophic for the global economy.

I'll quote Brzezinski "Why should we act like crazies?"

Indeed, haven't "we" acted crazy enough already?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭greenmachine88

I love this Jews are to blame for everything mentality

Advertisement