Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the worst thing you have ever seen in real life?

Options
  • 03-09-2010 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

We all have seen the freaky stuff on certain websites...but whats the worst thing youve seen in real life and has it affected you?

When i was 14 I saw a bin truck roll over a cyclist...I still have visions of it today when around HGVs...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,294 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Mamma Mia - the musical :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I saw a man get killed by being crushed between a van and a wall - awful stuff and i was only 7 at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭stbrennan

Real Life

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Saw a woman after she fell from a 4th floor balcony on holidays in Spain and pretty much landed on her head.
    She was messed up. Died soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭almat1981

Guns n roses on wednessday night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Mamma Mia - the musical :(

The missus put the movie of it on one night, I got really really embarrassed. I didn't know what to do. Had to turn it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Saw a video on youtube of a dog being skinned alive. And no, I still think PETA are tards

edit -> just realised the whole "real life" bit of the thread. my life has been sheltered, it seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Fart wrote: »
    The missus put the movie of it on one night, I got really really embarrassed. I didn't know what to do. Had to turn it off.

After seeing this movie (and to a lesser extent the clip of the girl throwing the puppies into the river) I am convinced that women are pure evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

saw george hook eating dinner at the table across from me the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I saw a young lad of about 10 run over by a morris minor and I froze to the spot in horror .Amazingly he was out of hospital next day but the image and sound of metal over human flesh still stays with me today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

when i was about 19 i was outside a shop within st stephens green shopping centre while my girlfriend was inside trying on some clothes. you could smoke in those days so i was just standing there having a puff and checking out a rack of postcards when a flash went by my field of vision on the right. i reacted quick enough to just catch sight of a guy slamming into the marble tiles about 5 feet away from me.

it turns out he jumped off the top floor balcony and landed kind of where Next used to be.

i'll never forget how frozen i was just standing there looking at him and how the blood actually did 'pool' out from his head like you'd see in a bad b-movie. thankfully i couldnt see his face. god rest the poor b'astard.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I saw a rabbit fúck a basketball...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

My mothers vagina :(

Doyler92 wrote: »

Upon close examination, I have come to a conclusion that these two 'products' are the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

azezil wrote: »

His mothers vagina :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

DonJose wrote: »

Did it turn you gay too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

TV3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Well who didn't :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Finding a patient hanging in the bathroom :(

bazmaiden wrote: »

you should have put up a 'no loitering' sign...

sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Voltex wrote: »
    When i was 14 I saw a bin truck roll over a cyclist...I still have visions of it today when around HGVs...
    Was that the one outside the Montclare Hotel in 1990? Saw that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

My brother's hand after it was split down the middle by a football he was trying to catch.

He was playing football and went up for a catch above his head. The ball came down between his middle and ring finger on his right hand. The skin and muscle split apart along a line about two inches long. He didn't notice at first and passed the ball on.

When he did, he came off the field and I was near the bench so I saw it. If he held out his hand as if he was making a dog shadow puppet, his bottom two fingers atarted to droop down.

/shivers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

you should have put up a 'no loitering' sign...
    sorry
    i lol'd and i don't care :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i lol'd and i don't care :)

at the time I cared but not now tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

DonJose wrote: »
    Well who didn't :pac:

Chris Crocker on multiple accounts?

bazmaiden wrote: »

People shouldn't be hanging around in bathrooms.

Sorry aswell :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Probably Susan Boyle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

An IDF soldier shoot a young boy in Gaza. A group of kids had been throwing rocks at an APC and a soldier in it opened fire on them. One of the kids was riddled with bullets in front of me. I was in a doorway just behind the kids. I took pictures but had the film taken off me at a traffic stop a few days later. Just coincidence regarding that.

Advertisement