Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Vending machine

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭karlos11

[QUOTE= Rental DVD's and their rights are very expensive (something like €80 per copy).....so its not like you can source new releases at the same price as you would do for private viewing DVD's.[/QUOTE]

It's gone down dramatically since you looked into it. €15 per DVD. But i do agree that DVD rental is on it's way out. That's why i'd be interested to hearing from anyone who has any knowledge in the Streaming of Movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Whats to stop someone going and getting a box of blank cds in tesco and replacing the movies with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Budget Marketing

karlos11 wrote: »
    It's gone down dramatically since you looked into it. €15 per DVD. But i do agree that DVD rental is on it's way out. That's why i'd be interested to hearing from anyone who has any knowledge in the Streaming of Movies.

Hi thanks karlos,

Yeah as i said it was about 5 years ago when I looked into it, thats good to know that it has dropped. Hope you have some luck in finding more info in regards of the streaming topic.

Rob

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Whats to stop someone going and getting a box of blank cds in tesco and replacing the movies with them?

read back through the thread and you'll have your answer.

Hi thanks karlos,

Yeah as i said it was about 5 years ago when I looked into it, thats good to know that it has dropped. Hope you have some luck in finding more info in regards of the streaming topic.

Rob

Thanks, dude. Wish i had of been presented with the Vending Machine idea 5 years ago!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement