Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I guess this is the end....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Ok the world will end at 12 noon tomorrow....

so new plan!....

everyone must wipe lambs blood on your front door tonight.
    God will pass over all of Dublin.
    Eachdoor that is not marked with blood will have a flaming bag placed outside your door.

God and I did this before to old man jenkins who lives on the corner. It was so funny. He was the best imaginary friend ever...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I always wanted to try heroin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Brendog wrote: »
    You never told me what your username means....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

I'd probably just sit around and whinge about how much my life sucked and how I didn't get to do any of the stuff I dreamed of when I was younger. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

+1 on the heroin tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I'd take advice from Billy Connolly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Post a picture of Mohammed.

Sure i suppose somebody here could give him a good ride. Shagging all those virgins would probably get boring after a while! A bit of experience ya know!

*waits for mehammered people to declare durka durka jihad on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Miss Ogyne

Start a thread blaiming it on Junkies/ Skanger track suit wearing types/ Transsexuals/ Gay men/ People on the dole/ The Government/ Emos/ Goths etc but ultimately would accept that none of them are really at fault because the real reason that metorite is heading for the planet is because it's being attracted by the gravitational pull of Mary Harney's arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Did anyone else open this thread thinking that the OP was going to kill himself? :confused:

Probably closer to hoping, but yeah.

Advertisement