Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest Kills your cat has brought you

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Demonique

A poster on the Deviant Art complaints forum made a complaint about sitting down to scones and clotted cream only for her cat to saunter in and drop a half-eaten squirrel on said scones
    GigaByte wrote: »
    butterfly1.jpg

Your cat is purple, why is it purple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

Demonique wrote: »
    Your cat is purple, why is it purple?

Her mother was purple.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

is she really purple? I thought that was just the way the light was with the flash. We got a new kitten few weeks back and he hunts toilet roll its so funny he pulls it down and breaks a piece off and brings it over to you and waits to be awarded, you swear he saw the other cat bring back birds or something LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭thegrayson

Nothing for a while now but before we had her spayed she hunted a lot for her litter of kittens, mice, rats and birds. She seems to do well from the neighbours too, chicken nuggets, ribs, pigs trotters, and a bag of minced meat from Dunnes. These get left either in her bed or on the back door step.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

A bat. She killed it and left it on the garage table for me :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,422 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I think the oddest thing we've ever seen was the remains of a large rat left on the doorstep (not an uncommon occurrence), with what looked at first sight like a load of butter beans (!) scattered around the remains of the corpse. On closer examination they turned out to be partly developed rat foetuses :eek: Still, I suppose it meant less work for the cats in the future if the baby rats didn't make it far enough to be born.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

Alun wrote: »
    I think the oddest thing we've ever seen was the remains of a large rat left on the doorstep (not an uncommon occurrence), with what looked at first sight like a load of butter beans (!) scattered around the remains of the corpse. On closer examination they turned out to be partly developed rat foetuses :eek: Still, I suppose it meant less work for the cats in the future if the baby rats didn't make it far enough to be born.

Wagh!! (*runs to get sick*)

I have no words for how disgusting my brain finds that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

we get the usual complete anhilation of any birds nest in the ares. Hes quite partial to mice and rats, but cant seam to bring himself to eat the heads !!

but the strangest one is the childrens bobbins he brings home (I have no kids) and plays all day with them.:D

Advertisement