Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China UFO disclosure

Options
  • 24-08-2010 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Not covered in the mainstream as of yet.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999408.php
    China discloses UFO reality: Aliens sending UFO probes here

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

Dramatic events have taken place in China over the last few days and that nation's thousands of UFO researchers and enthusiasts are reeling in shock.

One of the heads of China's famous Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory, Prof. Wang Sichao, has gone public admitting the UFOs are real and aliens are visiting Earth and that the observatory has observed their craft many times. The admittance of UFO reality was made yesterday within an official speech entitled tellingly 'China's UFO truth'. This news has been extensively reported in China.

The key points that Wang Sichao have disclosed are that:

* Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions
    * These UFOs are probes manned by robots.
    * These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.
    * These craft have been seen by the observatory many times at between 150 and 1500 kilometers above Earth.
    * The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft
    * 39 years of work at Purple Mountain Observatory has led Wang to believe these craft use Earth's gravity to manouvre and stay aloft

Wang Sichao also said he disagreed with Stephen Hawkings recent comments and declared that these aliens appear peaceful and require nothing materially from us as they can create their own materials using advanced technology.
    In the event that these aliens do not come in peace, he stressed that they are not gods and have flaws and thus we can possibly defend ourselves.

(Editors note: The Purple Mountain Observatory was the station that observed the now well known UFO during last years eclipse. The entire text of the speech by Wang Sichau clearly shows that the stuff we have been saying about China and other places regarding UFOs over the last few years is not just 'made up tabloid news' but fact and those that criticise this publication are the know nothings who have bought into the West's cover-up on this topic-sources on request-M Cohen)

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90782/7114409.html
    Wang Sichao, a researcher and planetary astronomer at the Purple Hills Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, said that he believes extraterrestrial beings do exist and their UFOs have the ability to visit our earth. However, he disagrees with British scientist Stephen Hawking, who believes an encounter with aliens would spell disaster to human beings.

Wang Sichao, a researcher and planetary astronomer at the Purple Hills Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, said that he believes extraterrestrial beings do exist and their UFOs have the ability to visit our earth. However, he disagrees with British scientist Stephen Hawking, who believes an encounter with aliens would spell disaster to human beings.

Wang has done the astronomical observation work for 39 years and he publicized his opinion on a science forum held in Guangzhou today.

Wang also found that in the terrestrial space between the height of 130 kilometers and 1,500 kilometers, UFOs have appeared many times. Their flying speed is much slower than the first cosmic velocity. Some are even as slow as 0.29 kilometers per second and they can fly in the 1,460 kilometers' height for more than 25 minutes.

This means UFOs have the anti-gravity ability. Otherwise, they would fall soon. Wang came to these conclusions based on the spherical astronomy and physics method and his years of observation at Purple Hills Observatory as well as the quantitative analysis of some significant UFO events.

Many people are worried that the aliens would invade the earth and if they do exit, is could be a calamity for human beings. Hawking is one person who holds such a theory.

However, Wang said it's too early to come to this conclusion.

"If they are friendly to us, we can promote the human beings' civilization through exchange and cooperation with them. If they are not, as long as we prepared for their invasion, we can beat them back based on their weaknesses. After all, they are life entities, they would show their slips," Wang said.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I think I'll wait until something a little more concrete appears. Is there any sort of link to the speech he made at all? I don't see a link on those sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

302yy5i.jpg

Based on the past threads, I won't hold my breath on this whole disclosure thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I welcome our new robot alien overlords and Wang Sichao's series of wonderful insights into the technology used and expected arrival time. I'll be setting my clock for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

alastair wrote: »
    I welcome our new robot alien overlords and Wang Sichao's series of wonderful insights into the technology used and expected arrival time. I'll be setting my clock for sure!
    clocks work within 24 hours :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Interesting stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

Hmm, Roboclam's word vs that of the chinese government on the issue of disclosure.

Considering roboclam's arguement consists solely of linking with intent to character assassinate.

I hearby proclaim Roboclam a troll for hire and a terrible one at that.

Grats to china, more countries will follow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Hmm, Roboclam's word vs that of the chinese government on the issue of disclosure.

Considering roboclam's arguement consists solely of linking with intent to character assassinate.

I hearby proclaim Roboclam a troll for hire and a terrible one at that.

Grats to china, more countries will follow.

There has been no announcement from the chinese government. Just the word of some blogger who is quoting an unknown astronomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

Ah these chinese, I was getting a flight from Shanghai to Hangzhou in july and the flight was delayed for over three hours due to "UFO activity over Hangzhou"

yekahs wrote: »
    There has been no announcement from the chinese government. Just the word of some blogger who is quoting an unknown astronomer.

He is not unknown, he is the equivalant of a Nasa CEO. If you knew anything about china you would know that such statements are highly controlled and would only be sanctioned at the highest possible levels by political authority.

He is not unknown, he is the equivalant of a Nasa CEO. If you knew anything about china you would know that such statements are highly controlled and would only be sanctioned at the highest possible levels by political authority.

He is not the equivalent of the NASA CEO. He is a retired astronomer from an observatory.

I lived in China for 6 months. How about you?

Where is the original source of this claim. Or is this yet another case of one blogger making up a story and the rest parroting it all over the place, including here with little or no evidence that the story is actually true.

• Advertisement

He is not the equivalent of the NASA CEO. He is a retired astronomer from an observatory.

I lived in China for 6 months. How about you?

Where is the original source of this claim. Or is this yet another case of one blogger making up a story and the rest parroting it all over the place, including here with little or no evidence that the story is actually true.

The official newspaper of the communist party of china, eg: the horses mouth.

The official newspaper of the communist party of china, eg: the horses mouth.

My apologies. Seems I got that wrong. Thanks for the source.

It is interesting. I don't think its proof though. I would like to see evidence for the things he is claiming. I'd also like to hear what other astronomers have to say about his claims.

I remain skeptical, but am pleasantly surprised that this is a genuine story.

My apologies. Seems I got that wrong. Thanks for the source.

It is interesting. I don't think its proof though. I would like to see evidence for the things he is claiming. I'd also like to hear what other astronomers have to say about his claims.

I remain skeptical, but am pleasantly surprised that this is a genuine story.

No need for apologies, dog eat dog is the order of the day around here most of the time anyway :pac:.

"I expect people to be skeptical, but not irrationally so"

-Steven Greer, Disclosure Project, 2001

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Has he shown any proof yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,122 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Seems more like his opinion in relation to aliens rather than proof/disclosure. The English in that article is quite poor. I suspect some of what the astronomer said has been lost in translation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

hold on now , let me get this right

A professor , A PROFESSOR OF SCIENCE

has stated they are real . and they have been studying them
    and you doubt him ?
    you blame the translation - is this what we are reduced to ?
    its ONLY his opinon ? ' yes im a respected scientist , but im also a nutjob that believes aliens are real , please give me funding cos im a safe pair of nutjob hands '

'where is the proof ? where is the proof ?'

HES A FCUKING SCIENTIST !!

ok,
    so which is it - feel free to pick one of your choice

1/ he has alzheimers
    2/ hes an alco
    3/ hes a commie shill
    4/ hes a chinese scientist- his work does not count - i need to see the head of NASA say it .
    5/ my brain cannot accept this , sceptic overload, my life of countering
    CT nuts with pure science has been shat upon, by a scientist.

check mate , is what I think

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

bytey wrote: »

Show us where he got his education and which universities he went to and then we can decide
    whether

1/ he has alzheimers
    2/ hes an alco
    3/ hes a commie shill
    4/ hes a chinese scientist- his work does not count - i need to see the head of NASA say it .
    5/ my brain cannot accept this , sceptic overload, my life of countering
    CT nuts with pure science has been shat upon, by a scientist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

And you spelled skeptic wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

*dons his new designer Metallic Film Baseball Cap (c) from Nike*

Roll on 2012!! Only 16 more months to go!!

Well with science, you dont have to trust the scientist. You just have to trust the data. He has produced none, that I am aware of.

Also both skeptic and sceptic are acceptable spellings. The k one being the americanized version.

• Advertisement

hold on now , let me get this right

has stated they are real . and they have been studying them
    and you doubt him ?
    you blame the translation - is this what we are reduced to ?
    its ONLY his opinon ? ' yes im a respected scientist , but im also a nutjob that believes aliens are real , please give me funding cos im a safe pair of nutjob hands '

'where is the proof ? where is the proof ?'

HES A FCUKING SCIENTIST !!

I presume he has produced his studies in that case. You might link me to the studies please. I don't know about you but I prefer to see the data so you might show me this guys data/studies on these aliens please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

... .and the skepticial dance goes on...:pac:

ok,

so a chinese professor said it - obviously not good enough
    great bunch of lads , but no .

so if stephen hawking said it ? - ok ? no ? maybe ?

if your in a good mood ?

... .and the skepticial dance goes on...:pac:

ok,

so a chinese professor said it - obviously not good enough
    great bunch of lads , but no .

so if stephen hawking said it ? - ok ? no ? maybe ?

if your in a good mood ?

So a scientist says aliens exist but produces no evidence and you believe him? Am I right? Maybe because he's not from NASA that you believe it??? Some people would swallow an anchor!

So can you show us some of the studies he has done into aliens?? A link will do....thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

While I would love if ufos were real and there was a disclosure, until he provides proof I'd be skeptical of his claims. If it was a proper disclosure from China like the op is saying, this would be a much bigger story, instead its just one mans, and only appeared in peoples daily.
    "If they are friendly to us, we can promote the human beings' civilization through exchange and cooperation with them. If they are not, as long as we prepared for their invasion, we can beat them back based on their weaknesses. After all, they are life entities, they would show their slips," Wang said.
    This would make me think that it may be a veiled message to the rest of the world that they are either aware and monitoring foreign military planes in China, or they are developing their own sophisticated planes, like unmanned drones, and sending it out under the guise of ufos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

What if an astronaut said the American government and others ''have been in contact with ET’s for over 67 years''

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/national-hero-and-sixth-man-walk-moon-comes-clean

As for believing everything a scientist says:P
    Look at the mess the made of the climate change scandal.

ps.. I cant figure out how to take bold font off:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

ps.. I cant figure out how to take bold font off:confused:

See the B in your top left corner (when writing a post), just click it, on and off.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What if an astronaut said the American government and others ''have been in contact with ET’s for over 67 years''
    http://www.ufodigest.com/article/national-hero-and-sixth-man-walk-moon-comes-clean
    [/B][/B]
    Erm.... the same thing that happens when other people make UFO claims with absolutely no evidence?

You'd think being up in those higher echelons and all he'd have found and supplied something more substantial than nothing?

I mean, the man's a hero and all, but what distinguishes his claims from any other nutter's on the internet?

uprising2 wrote: »
    See the B in your top left corner (when writing a post), just click it, on and off.

Tried that. Im just jinxed

King Mob wrote: »
    Erm.... the same thing that happens when other people make UFO claims with absolutely no evidence?

You'd think being up in those higher echelons and all he'd have found and supplied something more substantial than nothing?

I mean, the man's a hero and all, but what distinguishes his claims from any other nutter's on the internet?

But he is a credible person. Not just a nutter off the internet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But he is a credible person. Not just a nutter off the internet
    He can be the most credible man on the planet, but he's still no evidence for any of his claims.
    But despite all his technical training he's not immune to believing made up nonsense or being fooled by himself or others.

Advertisement