Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Breakfast in Limerick

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

40602_435939031128_539001128_5375446_1623890_n.jpg

Can't wait to try this out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

The Unicorn been suggested at all??

They do a nice breakfast IMO, also, the bitter end doesn't actually do bad food in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

DOC09UNAM wrote: »

Forgot about the Unicorn! yeah, the breakfast there is great :P Just a bit out of the way for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

DOC09UNAM wrote: »

They do a nice breakfast IMO, also, the bitter end doesn't actually do bad food in the morning.

The Bitter End does food:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

John St Deli should be paying me commission :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

depends on what you want i suppose. i would gladly pay the 9 bucks for that breakfast again....

You never gladly paid for anything ;)

p.s. Hi Ruck :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I'm hoping to treat myself to a visit to John St. Deli over the weekend at some stage... mmmmmm can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I'm hoping to treat myself to a visit to John St. Deli over the weekend at some stage... mmmmmm can't wait!

Pick me up a brekkie roll? ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Sound, but I charge for deliveries!

Advertisement