Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who got accepted for ITB?

Options
  • 23-08-2010 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I did. I'm doing Level 6/7 in Sports Management and Coaching.

So if you got in leave a comment with your course here :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Wonder why most of the points this year are down in ITB(and have continued to drop for the last few years) when points everywhere else seems to have gone up?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I got accepted. I'll be doing Computing Information Technology:)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Wonder why most of the points this year are down in ITB(and have continued to drop for the last few years) when points everywhere else seems to have gone up?

Because most people think.. oh well atleast I got into Itb with it's low points... guess the course must be easy with such low points, then they realise it's not a doss, this mentality leads to a very high drop out rate when people realise they have to actually turn up and learn something. So it's my theory that the college keep the points low because the numbers get a lot lower after the first few months of first year, and as a result less people on the course means it's lower points to do. I'm 99% sure this is the case.

Apologies for hijacking thread... I'll go hide in my old student corner :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

got my first choice :) creative digital media. cannot wait. house sorted aswell. very good day :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

brendanL wrote: »
    Because most people think.. oh well atleast I got into Itb with it's low points... guess the course must be easy with such low points, then they realise it's not a doss, this mentality leads to a very high drop out rate when people realise they have to actually turn up and learn something. So it's my theory that the college keep the points low because the numbers get a lot lower after the first few months of first year, and as a result less people on the course means it's lower points to do. I'm 99% sure this is the case.

And don't forget about money!

I for one can't WAIT to start first year computing :D:D I think I'll join the airsoft society...I hear it's the best society in ITB.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ChristianLC

I got in to do a higher certificate in Business. I'm delighted with myself and can't wait to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cant think of a decent username

got into computing I.T ! im happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Got acceptred into Creative Digital Media. I've known for past 6 weeks now. Can't wait to start. I'll be one of the mature ones:)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Got business and i.t. :) Anyone have any idea when we start?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Oh nvm, it's the 9th sept!

http://www.itb.ie/registration/registration2010.html :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Mebbie

Got Creative Digital Media!:)
    Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

KonFusion wrote: »

I for one can't WAIT to start first year computing :D:D I think I'll join the airsoft society...I hear it's the best society in ITB.

*cough* Yes I am also a first year >.> *cough* and I can't WAIT to join the computer society, they make all other societies tremble with there sheer awesome >.> *runs off* ;D

KonFusion wrote: »

I for one can't WAIT to start first year computing :D:D .

BN013?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

BN013?

Doesn't really matter in first year. You'll all be mixed in together anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

BN013?

haha, buuurn

Has anyone been sent out a registration pack? I was looking on the website and it said something about starting on the 9th of September but I'll have to wait and see until ITB send me out anything. I thought I would've heard something from them by now.

Has anyone been sent out a registration pack? I was looking on the website and it said something about starting on the 9th of September but I'll have to wait and see until ITB send me out anything. I thought I would've heard something from them by now.

Expect everything from ITB to arrive at the very last minute. Seriously :rolleyes:

WELCOME TO ITB!!! Land of hopes and dreams etc etc....

Xios wrote: »

/Facepalm

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

I got mine last Friday. Only got round to opening it today. Nothing major to worry about. Just pay the registraion fee before the 9th because I havn't got word from the grant people yet.

Yeah I got my registration pack today. I see they're even having a BBQ next Thursday for the first day, bit much lol.

• Advertisement

BN013?

nope, BN104. The course title was just computing, my mistake lol

Xios wrote: »

why the burn ??

why the burn ??

He thought you were ignoring me, or somthing of the sorts.

Got my resistration pack today also. Looking forward to the BBQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Caffro

Yup got accepted into Computing BN104 :P

Can't wait, this day next week we'll be started :D

He thought you were ignoring me, or somthing of the sorts.

Got my resistration pack today also. Looking forward to the BBQ
    im away from home ! wont get to look at my post till wednesday.....whats in the registration pack ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

why the burn ??

Please disregard, i managed to fail.

im away from home ! wont get to look at my post till wednesday.....whats in the registration pack ?

Alot of forms to fill in for insurance etc etc. What time the registration for your course is it at. If you Pm me your course I will gladily look at my sheet and send the info on mate.

Alot of forms to fill in for insurance etc etc. What time the registration for your course is it at. If you Pm me your course I will gladily look at my sheet and send the info on mate.

just got someone to pick it up for me yesturday, thanks anyway man !

• Registered Users Posts: 31 diocane

I will be pleased to get in touch with some Italians at ITB , just to improve my italian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

diocane wrote: »
    I will be pleased to get in touch with some Italians at ITB , just to improve my italian.

Best of luck with. I'm sure if you ask around people could point you in the right direction.

Advertisement