Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OFFERS! Did you get your first choice?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 paulrosswhelan

Letterkenny IT, here I come! :D
    Digital Forensics and Computer Security
    First choice! xD
    Wooo same here! shall see you there!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 annie.xx

Got my 2nd choice...Accounting and Finance in Maynooth...so confused don't know whether to repeat or not:confused::confused:..grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 thanatos12

I got Environmental and Natural Resource Management in Tipperary Institute, should be good! :D Anyone else going there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭starry nights

YUP!!! :)

got Medicine in Trinity my first choice

so happy
    :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

Let me know how that goes. It was my first choice, but I got far too few points. Nice to know it's not as much in demand as I had thought, though. One would assume environmental science would be taking off, what with the recession and the imminent demise of the planet.

Well done =].

Thanks i never thought i'd get the course. Hopefully you'll get in with the second round. There's loads of courses like environmental science like sligo it, limerick, or well almost anywhere. I suppose loads of people have told you something like this but best of luck with what you decide to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Andrew W

Got my first choice- Maths in Trinity!:D

Nearly died when I realised I only had 5 points to spare. :eek:

Same here with 490, can't believe it went up 70 points. Wonder what caused the increased demand. I'm going to sound like a stalker here but I had to look at your other posts and found out you got an A2 in Maths. I'm in the same boat and was pretty shocked about it, same goes for other guys in my school who were expecting to ace the thing. Anyways, I'll see you there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I got Law in Trinity, my third choice. Still really happy with it, it was only marginally behind Law & Political Science in my mind, and I wouldn't have actually liked Law & French so it's all good! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

dog_pig wrote: »
    Does this mean that separate from places coming available due to people not accepting their offers etc. the college itself tries to accommodate those who missed out as a result of random selection? (Perhaps by increasing the places available on a course or whatever)
    Some people will defer their course, some people will take their level 7, or some will have had your course further down their CAO list and may get offered a higher up one and take that. All these leave empty spaces so a certain amount of the people who missed out on random selection will get in, and if theres even more spaces, the points will drop a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

Who's doin the B.A in pats???

• Registered Users Posts: 19 caz2580

Anyone get event management in GMIT ? :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement