Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy Facts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

uprising2 wrote: »
    You fella's are in a bad state of denial!, it was/is a conspiracy, and a proven one at that, sorry for upsetting/waking you's, but don't argue for the sake of arguing, you look stupid.

Had JFK approved the plan it would have been put into action, all below him thought it was a great idea, not just one person, IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

So if we are to believe your nonsense, and ignore the fact that this plan was not only rejected and involved no killing, why did they release the documents at all, let alone 5 months before they where planning to implement it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

plausible deniability:rolleyes:

Jaysus do we have to do all your critical thinkin for ya??????

plausible deniability:rolleyes:
    And wouldn't it be more convincing for the public not to know about the plan in the first place? :rolleyes:
    Jaysus do we have to do all your critical thinkin for ya??????
    It would be really nice if you could do critical thinking at all MC, you'd believe less nonsense.

Youd be rather surprised by how much of what you think is 'nonsense' actually isnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

King Mob wrote: »
    So if we are to believe your nonsense, and ignore the fact that this plan was not only rejected and involved no killing, why did they release the documents at all, let alone 5 months before they where planning to implement it?

Maybe if you read the link I provided you wouldn't be asking stupid question's, the answer's your looking for were provided already, before you ask another stupid question look back over the thread first and see if the answer is already there, you have difficulty seeing what is put in front of you.
    The previously secret document was originally made public on November 18, 1997, by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board,[2] a U.S. federal agency overseeing the release of government records related to John F. Kennedy's assassination.[3][4][5][6][7] A total 1521 pages of once-secret military records covering 1962 to 1964 were concomitantly declassified by said Review Board.
    "Appendix to Enclosure A" and "Annex to Appendix to Enclosure A" of the Northwoods document were first published online by the National Security Archive on November 6, 1998 in a joint venture with CNN as part of CNN's 1998 Cold War television documentary series[8][9]—specifically, as a documentation supplement to "Episode 10: Cuba," which aired on November 29, 1998.[10][11] "Annex to Appendix to Enclosure A" is the section of the document which contains the proposals to stage terrorist attacks.
    The Northwoods document was published online in a more complete form (i.e., including cover memoranda) by the National Security Archive on April 30, 2001

You see it was uncovered by the JFK assasination review board in 1997, published online 1998,2001.

I hope this answer's your stupid question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

You fella's are in a bad state of denial!, it was/is a conspiracy, and a proven one at that, sorry for upsetting/waking you's, but don't argue for the sake of arguing, you look stupid.

Had JFK approved the plan it would have been put into action, all below him thought it was a great idea, not just one person, IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

It wasn't even a plan though - it was presented as a set of preliminary possibilities that should be passed on to MacNamara for consideration in drawing up an actual plan, having taken other suggestions from elsewhere into consideration.
    The suggested courses of action appended to Enclosure A satisfactorily respond to the statement of the problem. However, these suggestions should be forwarded as a preliminary submission suitable for planning purposes, and together with similar inputs from other agencies, provide a basis for development of a single, integrated, time-phased plan to focus all efforts on the objective of justification for US military intervention in Cuba.

Operation Mongoose or the Cuban Project another conspiracy FACT.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cuba_mis_cri/620725%20Review%20of%20Op.%20Mongoose.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Project

447px-Mangoose.jpg

200px-Major-general-lansdale.jpg
    From 1957 to 1963 Lansdale worked for the Department of Defense in Washington, serving as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Special Operations, Staff Member of the President's Committee on Military Assistance, and Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations. During the early 1960s he was chiefly involved in clandestine efforts to topple the government of Cuba, including proposals to assassinate Fidel Castro. Much of this work was under the aegis of "Operation Mongoose" which was the operational name for the CIA plan to topple Castro's government. According to Daniel Ellsberg, who was at one time a subordinate to Lansdale, Lansdale claimed that he was fired by President Kennedy's Defense Secretary Robert McNamara after he declined Kennedy's offer to play a role in the overthrow of the Diem regime.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cuba_mis_cri/docs.htm

alastair wrote: »
    It wasn't even a plan though - it was presented as a set of preliminary possibilities that should be passed on to MacNamara for consideration in drawing up an actual plan, having taken other suggestions from elsewhere into consideration.

Please state clearly, DO YOU THINK IT WAS A CONSPIRACY OR NOT?

Ok "it wasn't even a plan though", then WTF was it?????, This is getting ridiculous now.
    Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

Maybe if you read the link I provided you wouldn't be asking stupid question's, the answer's your looking for were provided already, before you ask another stupid question look back over the thread first and see if the answer is already there, you have difficulty seeing what is put in front of you.

You see it was uncovered by the JFK assasination review board in 1997, published online 1998,2001.

I hope this answer's your stupid question.

No it doesn't.

The review board was run by the government, why did they say they uncovered anything in the first place?

Please state clearly, DO YOU THINK IT WAS A CONSPIRACY OR NOT?

Ok "it wasn't even a plan though", then WTF was it?????, This is getting ridiculous now.

[/COLOR]

I'm not sure that I'd consider non-events conspiracies tbh - there's lots of wacko 'blue-sky thinking' dismissed long before it could ever do any harm in all walks of life. 'What-if's are only relevent if someone tries to apply them.

And the people forwarding this document make quite clear it's not a plan. They don't recommend the course of action, they just suggest it as a set of possibilities that could be incorporated into a broader planning process which could end up in an actual plan.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    No it doesn't.

The review board was run by the government, why did they say they uncovered anything in the first place?

Another fukking stupid question!

Do you think I'm a fukking insider?, WTF are you asking me why "They said they uncovered anything in the first place", do you want me to pull a crystal ball out of my hole and make a query for you?

The evidence is there, look at it, live in denial all you want, but please stop asking me stupid questions, it's annoying, you look like a fool and it's going round in circles, email the pentagon and ask THEM......http://pentagon.afis.osd.mil/contact.html

Another fukking stupid question!

Do you think I'm a fukking insider?, WTF are you asking me why "They said they uncovered anything in the first place", do you want me to pull a crystal ball out of my hole and make a query for you?

Seems like a fair question to me, but then I'm not the one claiming the US "drafted plans to kill innocent people" - which would be a pretty stupid reading of what's down in black and white.

the Wanasee Conference was another one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

MK Ultra.

And it's not as glamorous, but the attempt by tobacco companies to cover up evidence that smoking was bad for your health.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

This threads gas. Northwoods wasn't a conspiracy :pac::pac:

Hundreds I could choose from but for some reason people don't accept CIA coups and pupper tyrant dictators, the whole modern day history of Iran has been a conspiracy against them by the British and Americans and now Israel.

Two recent 911 type ones would be Gladio and Ergkenon (or something like that) in Turkey.

Operation Northwoods

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf
    Page 8

(5) Blow up ammunition inside the base (US), start fires......

(6) Burn aircraft on the base (US), sabotage.......

(7) Lob mortar shells from outside the base into base. Some damage to installations.........

(10) Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires -- napthalene

4 We could develop a communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.

Page 9

The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugee's seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cuban's enroute to Florida (real or simulated)

6 Use of MIG type aircraft by US pilots could provide additional provocation. Harassment of civil air, attack's on surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft by MIG type planes would be useful as complementary actions.

Page 10

7 Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the government of Cuba.

Now why anybody would try fob this plan/proposal off as nothing is beyond me and convince themselves that it isn't a conspiracy......Well WTF is it???

The above quoted actions could and would have caused death's, both to US service personell, Cuban service personell and innocent Cuban's on raft's.

Then IF this plan had have been approved how many death's would have been caused by the war that followed, a war started on false pretence's.

And it's not a Conspiracy :rolleyes:, I won't be making any more comment's on Northwoods, people can see a conspiracy, denial isn't contagious!

Hundreds I could choose from but for some reason people don't accept CIA coups and pupper tyrant dictators, the whole modern day history of Iran has been a conspiracy against them by the British and Americans and now Israel.

Quick - get in a mention of the nefarious Israelis - they made a fuss over some iffy comments by Ahmadinejad, and they don't like Iranian missiles being lobbed at them by Hezbollah, so there's bound to be some sinister zionist conspiracy against Iran.

And if you want to whinge what counts as a valid conspiracy - then you'd have to accept the 1916 rising as a conspiracy, the actual and commonly communicated events of 911 as a conspiracy, the attempted FG front bench putsch against Inda as a conspiracy, and any damn unexercised notion that entered any groups' head that kept someone out of the loop as a conspiracy also. I'll happily ignore anything that is: A. universally held to have never been put into action, and B. has no exotic aspect that removes it from the everday shafting of group X by group Z.

Barry Seal, CIA drug smuggler.
    BARRY%20SEAL.jpg

Barry_Seal_6308_Insur.gif

Barry with the (CIA) Boys.
    barry_seal.jpg

Adler Berriman Seal (July 16, 1939–February 19, 1986), better known as Barry Seal, was an American aircraft pilot who flew flights for the Central Intelligence Agency and the Medellin Cartel, among others.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Seal

The Crimes of Mena
    Barry Seal — gunrunner, drug trafficker, and covert C.I.A. operative extraordinaire — is hardly a familiar name in American politics. But nine years after he was murdered in a hail of bullets by Medellin cartel hit men outside a Salvation Army shelter in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, he has come back to haunt the reputations of three American presidents.
    http://www.serendipity.li/cia/c_o_mena.html

Why Does George W. Bush Fly in Drug Smuggler Barry Seal's Airplane?
    It has all the makings of a major box office thriller: Texas Governor and Republican Presidential contender George W. Bush and his brother Jeb, allegedly caught on videotape in 1985 picking up kilos of cocaine at a Florida airport in a DEA sting set up by Barry SealÉ

An ensuing murderous cover-up featuring Seal's public assassination less than a year later by a hit teamÉthe members of which, when caught, reveal to their attorneys during trial that their actions were being directed by then, National Security Council (NSC) staffer - Lt. Colonel Oliver NorthÉ

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ciadrugs/W_plane.html

Quick - get in a mention of the nefarious Israelis - they made a fuss over some iffy comments by Ahmadinejad, and they don't like Iranian missiles being lobbed at them by Hezbollah, so there's bound to be some sinister zionist conspiracy against Iran. .
    A naive and to be frank ignorant statement, but I'll choose to not take the thread off topic despite your best efforts. :)
    And if you want to whinge what counts as a valid conspiracy - then you'd have to accept the 1916 rising as a conspiracy, the actual and commonly communicated events of 911 as a conspiracy, the attempted FG front bench putsch against Inda as a conspiracy, and any damn unexercised notion that entered any groups' head that kept someone out of the loop as a conspiracy also. I'll happily ignore anything that is: A. universally held to have never been put into action, and B. has no exotic aspect that removes it from the everday shafting of group X by group Z.

Who's whinging? :confused:

To be honest Alastair I didn't post solely for your benefit and I couldn't care less what or how you classify a conspiracy.

• Advertisement

A naive and to be frank ignorant statement, but I'll choose to not take the thread off topic despite your best efforts. :)

Given that you introduced the subject, i'm not sure how that's supposed to work.

Who's whinging? :confused:

To be honest Alastair I didn't post solely for your benefit and I couldn't care less what or how you classify a conspiracy.

Ah well. I'll try to struggle on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Oh for the love of f*ck will you get over yourselves! Norwood was an actual conspiracy. That's the end of it. If you want to debate whether or not it was put into practice then start a thread on it (and keep it civil). Now, can we please move on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Testimony of Nayirah 1990. Resulted in another of the many many U.S false Flag wars.

Story and testimony in short.

Fifteen-year old Nayirah, who gave testimony anonymously, testified before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus in October 1990 that she was a refugee volunteering in the maternity ward of Al Adan hospital in Kuwait City, and that during the Iraqi occupation she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers killing Kuwaiti infants in an incubator room: “They took the babies out of the incubator, took the incubators, and left the babies to die on the cold floor,” she testified.[3] The testimony came at a crucial time for the Bush administration, which was pressing for military action to eject Iraq from Kuwait. Nayirah's story was widely publicized, and Amnesty International at first seemed to corroborate the report. The story helped build domestic support for the Persian Gulf War.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_Nayirah

humanji wrote: »
    Oh for the love of f*ck will you get over yourselves! Norwood was an actual conspiracy. That's the end of it.

On that basis - I'll propose Napoleon's channel tunnel and balloon invasion of Britain as a proven conspiracy. It's right up there with the Yippies '67 Pentagon levitation plot.

waveform wrote: »
    Please post well known and proven conspiracies only,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055945737&highlight=Dogan

:):):):):):):)

Even these chaps accept Northwoods was a conspiracy :phttp://www.demos.co.uk/files/Conspiracy_theories_paper.pdf?1282913891

p.s. some of you debunker types will probably find that report interesting

http://www.demos.co.uk/files/Conspiracy_theories_paper.pdf?1282913891

Operation Northwoods

[
    meglome wrote: »
    I believe he said proven conspiracy's.
    :o
    Di0genes wrote: »
    I'm hard pressed to see where the crime or what the conspiracy was.
    :o

QUOTE=alastair;67618683]I'm not sure that I'd consider non-events conspiracies tbh - [/QUOTE] :o
    This alone is insufficient because some conspiracies have turned out
    to be true. Our institutions and governments have deceived the
    population to advance hidden and unstated interests. Well known
    examples include Operation Northwoods in 1963, where US Joint
    Chiefs of Staff discussed (but never implemented) manufacturing a
    Communist Cuban terror campaign in Miami as a casus belli,44

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Mossad's long history of illegal assassinations or former Nazi officers, Palestinian politicians, and anyone else they don't like.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/feb/16/mossad-operations-false-passports

I personally believe they're also responsible for the attempted assassination of Ariel Sharon after he announced his plans for Gaza and the West Bank, resigned as head of Likud, and formed Kadima. This theory is unproven....so far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Sharon#Incapacitation_and_end_of_political_career

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

How about Diego Garcia

During the 1960s, in high secrecy, the Labour government of Harold Wilson conspired with two American administrations to "sweep" and "sanitize" the islands: the words used in American documents. Files found in the National Archives in Washington and the Public Record Office in London provide an astonishing narrative of official lying all too familiar to those who have chronicled the lies over Iraq

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1027.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3667764379758632511#

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

American stealth bombers were kept secret for years. No doubt theres more secret projects.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

profitius wrote: »
    American stealth bombers were kept secret for years. No doubt theres more secret projects.

There are a lot more...
    Project Camelot: I interviewed Michael Schratt, an aerospace historian regarding top secret craft that he has investigated and documented. As a top notch researcher, he has met with and interviewed many NASA and defense department individuals regarding these classified projects as well as civilians. This impromtu interview reveals important evidence and as well as anecdotes that will fascinate even those who are not wild over cool planes and unidentified craft in our skies today. --Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot

Advertisement