Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lets count to Z instead !

• 21-08-2010 2:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

Its a lot less stressful than counting to a million like those other poor feckers. And it will only take 26 of us to complete the task so we'll get there a lot faster. I'll get the ball alphabet rolling...

A

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

β

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

CookieLP.jpg

Oops! Silly me! :o Forgot Æ comes before B!

Æ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Solitaire wrote: »
    Oops! Silly me! :o Forgot Æ comes before B!

Æ

doh_homer_simpson-1084.jpg

No Cicero, not Delta! Cedilla comes before Delta!! :p

Ç

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Jesus, what is it with you kids?

6 posts and not a mention of Tar or some god-awfully embarrassing posts trying to impress another poster claiming to be a woman?

Exactly. And while corrupting the thread and drawing it out to annoy the OP is fun, IMHO if Tar does not bless this thread with Her Benevolent Aura of sheer SEX I think you should KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Oh, almost forgot :o Dee!! :D

Δ

Although technically G should come first, but... what the heck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Sarky wrote: »
    Jesus, what is it with you kids?

6 posts and not a mention of Tar......

OK then. Tar.
    Now for ya !

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

z

done

I love a happy ending!

• Advertisement

Silly neil, you forgot Omega!! :P

Ω

Now let us draw this sorry chapter of FlirTar's illustrious (and sexy) history to a sordid close...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 EverythingBlue

hBQxL.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sarky wrote: »
    I love a happy ending!

That's what she Tar said. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

we are only on o
    lets finish this today :D

We already finished! :mad: Don't make me do this casio... :eek:

Right. Fair enough. I'm going to use the Last Letter. The one even the Bible was too scared of to mention. Yep. That one.

Þ

Now stop trying to upset Tar. Its so not-sexy :(

Whomsoever tries to finish or even continue this thread in the way the OP or casio4 seem to want to do will get banned. Don't be f*cking stupid, kids. Tar may flirt with the special snowflakes, but her heart isn't really in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭neil_

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tarrrr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

=')

Advertisement