Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

raw bones

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Welruc

CL32 wrote: »
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop you right there and insist on a pic of your mastiff :)

Here ya go :)
    qpexpi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭lisar201

awww ur mastiff is sooo cute!!!!

well i have decided to give her the raw bones and i checked with the vet and he said never give a dog cooked as i already mentioned they splinter and are diffcult to digest and i shall be telling the butcher the same!! thanks everybody for makeing things clearer for me

i have given her one and she has been in back garden for the last 4 hours acting like all her christmas's have come at once!! she cant seem to make up her mind as to what to do with it!!one minute she is burying it the next she is digging it back up again for another bit and then burying it again and digging it back up and so on!

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

deuceswild, he's a right stunner! :)

Advertisement