Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tender out for Westport Skatepark

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Alan13ryan

Wow...this is a long time in the making and Im very happy to see "physical" progress being made on westports long struggle for a skatepark.

Im living in Germany at the moment but when the park is finished il have to plan a trip home, have a bit of a session and hopefully give the park my seal of approval...from the plans and the photos it already looks really good. Im already thinking about the kickflip fakie i wanna do on that wave 1/4 pipe thing.

I would love to see more pics as more is done on the park. It would be cool if someone could keep me updated on this page or on my facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1062783997

oh and by the way...whats the skate scene like in westport these days? are there any new kids skating or whats the story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Alan13ryan wrote: »
    Wow...this is a long time in the making and Im very happy to see "physical" progress being made on westports long struggle for a skatepark.

Im living in Germany at the moment but when the park is finished il have to plan a trip home, have a bit of a session and hopefully give the park my seal of approval...from the plans and the photos it already looks really good. Im already thinking about the kickflip fakie i wanna do on that wave 1/4 pipe thing.

I would love to see more pics as more is done on the park. It would be cool if someone could keep me updated on this page or on my facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1062783997

oh and by the way...whats the skate scene like in westport these days? are there any new kids skating or whats the story?

Nope, no new kids skating and we've all stopped skating. There is actually no skate scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

Why is no one skating anymore? especially with a park on the way?!!:eek:

a few of us from Castlebar will be over most weekends anyways!! :D

roguey wrote: »
    Why is no one skating anymore? especially with a park on the way?!!:eek:

a few of us from Castlebar will be over most weekends anyways!! :D

Good :) I'm gonna try and get down after study most days during the week, have to buy a new board.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

There was work ongoing yesterday evening as I drove past around 6pm.

• Advertisement

oscarBravo wrote: »
    There was work ongoing yesterday evening as I drove past around 6pm.

Excellent :) Thankyou.

Advertisement