Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enough of the media rubbish, give us your REAL leaving cert stories

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭*Miss Ní C*

It went ok. Could have gone better, but it could also have gone a lot worse. Waiting til Monday for the CAO offers will be agony, I'm regretting declining my UCAS offers now :(

OUT TONIGHT and that's all that matters! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Philsopher wrote: »
    That's strange, seeing as you're not allowed to leave any LC exam until 30 minutes have elapsed... :rolleyes:

Asked to leave then. Asked someone else were they going too and was told to shut up and wait. It was ten years ago, i can't remember exact minutes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

Am I the only one who never understood LCVP?

In my school the teachers hand picked 8 people (and hand picks means top of the class so they hardly need extra points) who get FREE extra points for organising the occassional "wear your football jersey to school for 50c day"

How does that help you in life?
    8 people basically hand picked to get extra LC points for being teachers pet?

I guess I'm missing something along the way....?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Copper23 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who never understood LCVP?

In my school the teachers hand picked 8 people (and hand picks means top of the class so they hardly need extra points) who get FREE extra points for organising the occassional "wear your football jersey to school for 50c day"

How does that help you in life?
    8 people basically hand picked to get extra LC points for being teachers pet?

I guess I'm missing something along the way....?

I did LCVP! We were interviewed thats how we got into LCVP, say we all got in those that applied for it. At least 15 or more students were in the class like when I did it like.

Advertisement