Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock fashion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Attempts at trying to sound cool : 1

Successes at trying to sound cool : 0

Attempts at trolling : 1

Success at trolling : 2.

Btw, am i the only one who gets the feeling that The_joker and Dr.cowboy are the same person?

Strange that the troll known as dr.cowboy (known for having a "blackrock" character) just happened to be around just on time for this thread :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    jealous much:rolleyes:
    Of your ability to make veiled threats, use a rolleyes emoticon, your poor grammar, or your ugg boots?

You would not be laughing if you were in the ring with me, Your all talk:rolleyes:

Mods, please do not close this thread.
    I haven't laughed at a keyboard warrior for quite some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Terry wrote: »

I am 99% certain he's a troll.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

[/QUOTE]
    I haven't laughed at a keyboard warrior for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiyakyVX9c4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayndgvqnBqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhgP0qEjNn8

Terry if you don't believe what i'm capable of watch this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I love the hatred most people on boards seem to have with Blackrock just because rich people live there but then they also hate people from poor areas. So basically the attitude of most people here seems to be that if you're not like me then you're a cúnt.

• Advertisement

I am 99% certain he's a troll.....
    Yeah. Just had a look. He has 18 forum bans in the past 18 months.

Ooh. Backyard wrasslin'.
    I'm really startled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Wow. We're through the looking-glass here, people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭jordan..

You would not be laughing if you were in the ring with me, Your all talk:rolleyes:

:pac:

reminds me of Michael McIntyre trying to threaten somebody but it comes out sounding more like a homo invitation :p

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

It depends on the person , I'm from the rock and I wear a polo and a pair of jeans or chino's

Ahahahahahahahahaha you're from Blackrock

• Advertisement

SugarHigh wrote: »
    I love the hatred most people on boards seem to have with Blackrock just because rich people live there but then they also hate people from poor areas. So basically the attitude of most people here seems to be that if you're not like me then you're a cúnt.

It's so true, get off the blackrock case you jealous ***** and get a life and stop trying to live ours, just because your lives are **** and mondaine.

No wonder i have been banned so much, its the only way the common person can deal with the rock is to ban him, because they know the blackrock person has more influence in real life :rolleyes:

Terry wrote: »
    Yeah. Just had a look. He has 18 forum bans in the past 18 months.

I suppose I'm worse than larry murphy now:rolleyes:

GET A LIFE MAN SERIOUSLY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

D.R Cowboy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiyakyVX9c4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayndgvqnBqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhgP0qEjNn8

Terry if you don't believe what i'm capable of watch this

Wow, that was really really gay.

It's so true, get off the blackrock case you jealous ***** and get a life and stop trying to live ours, just because your lives are **** and mondaine.

No wonder i have been banned so much, its the only way the common person can deal with the rock is to ban him, because they know the blackrock person has more influence in real life :rolleyes:

You repeated your LC three times so you say! So jeolous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

you live on Alcatraz?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Can we not just ban this tosser cowboy permanently for continuously wasting our time trolling all over boards?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

The_Joker. wrote: »
    So I was passing through Blackrock today and stopped by M&S to get some food, and was amused to see that the guys out there are dressing like this now!

WTF??????? thats no right !!! thats just taking the piss , he defo caught "teh gay"
    It depends on the person , I'm from the rock and I wear a polo and a pair of jeans or chino's

i wouldnt say that out loud

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

I want to get sick on your face

jordan.. wrote: »
    :pac:

reminds me of Michael McIntyre trying to threaten somebody but it comes out sounding more like a homo invitation :p

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough :D

haha jordan if you need a tag dude
    you go on about keyboard worriors???hahah how about step into a real ring like a doh -joh , instead of a trampoline :P:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

Is that LBGT thing not on in Blackrock this weekend?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MrSir

I come from Blackrock and I will admit there is many people of a douchéy nature but it's not limited to Blackrock and it's no better or worse in that regard then any other place. We just happen to be better off I suppose. And btw haven't we gotten pretty off topic from the original post?

MrSir wrote: »
    I come from Blackrock and I will admit there is many people of a douchéy nature but it's not limited to Blackrock and it's no better or worse in that regard then any other place. We just happen to be better off I suppose. And btw haven't we gotten pretty off topic from the original post?

OMG! Another one! :mad:

ah now come on the things i see when ever im passing through or in balckrock is alot different to what i see in blanchardstown/cabra and even out by posh area's !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I come from Blackrock and I will admit there is many people of a douchéy nature but it's not limited to Blackrock and it's no better or worse in that regard then any other place.

* We just happen to be better off I suppose.*

And btw haven't we gotten pretty off topic from the original post?

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Troll City this thread! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Any Irish person using the words douche or douchey to describe another person needs to be put down.

laugh wrote: »
    Any Irish person using the words douche or douchey to describe another person needs to be put down.

i second that

Its not limited to Blackrock but you certainly lead the way! It may be a wealthier area but I wouldnt say better off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I'm not from Blackrock but I do think that people seem to be getting abuse just because they are from there. D.R Cowboy doesn't particuraly help the case though. IMO there is nothing wrong with the word douche either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Is the homosexual in the photograph expecting snow? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement