Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 4, and 3 in Carpenterstown

Options
  • 11-08-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Just got a new iPhone4 with Three.
    I'm finding the 3g reception in the house non existent.
    I'm finding only 1 or 2 bars of regular coverage. (have to leave the house for folk to hear me)

I was with meteor and I had no problems with a nokia.

I tried an old iphone 3 with a meteor sim and it was ok O2 coverage was crap.

I went for a walk around by the carpenter and the 3 coverage was breaking up when i was on a call.

I'm mid decision about returning it. Whats vodafone coverage like around Riverwood? or in general?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

dSleeper wrote: »
    I tried an old iphone 3 with a meteor sim and it was ok O2 coverage was crap.

..snip..

I'm mid decision about returning it. Whats vodafone coverage like around Riverwood? or in general?
    I am in Riverwood.
    My wife had a iPhone 3 on 02 for a week last November. Just like you found, reception was brutal. She returned it. O2 confirmed that Riverwood was a black spot, between 2 masts. The O2 mast is beside Superquinn Express in Tyrellstown.

She got an iPhone 3 with Vodafone and does not have problems.
    The Vodafone mast is the tall one on Clonsilla Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

We've never had a problem with O2 reception in riverwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dSleeper

Vodafone reception is good for me in Riverwood

Advertisement