Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boasting about speeding online leads to a conviction

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

r3nu4l wrote: »
    And the corresponding Crash Report thread where they are discussing it and then slowly realise AmericaM5 was the driver!

Very sad indeed :(

I figured people would find the link within the original thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I figured people would find the link within the original thread :o

You would think so but experience has shown me that this isn't always the case :D:D Most regulars on this forum would spot it and follow it but there's always one who won't!
    I keep forgetting that not everyone is as forum literate as people here...it's only when I'm home with my parents that I realise sometimes it's better to point out 'the bleedin' obvious' because apparently it's not always 'bleedin' obvious' :pac: Thanks for the original link btw, hadn't seen that before!

• Registered Users Posts: 64,840 ✭✭✭✭unkel

From Midnight's link this is where someone gets it. AmericanM5 was the OP of the thread - the teenager boasting about driving "his" (it wasn't his, it was his daddy's) M5. Post #46 BTW ;)
    Airstrip Crash- Florida- 5 killed

Hey, AmericanM5 lives in Florida, is 18, drives a grey M5, signed one of the posts (#28 in this thread) above "Josh" ..OMG.. -- I hope this is not him.

Advertisement