Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone scored with someone famous?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Could indeed be the News of the World fishing for stories about that infamous night the Tottenham premier league team christmas party in coppers. Plenty of stories I've heard from that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

Could indeed be the News of the World fishing for stories about that infamous night the Tottenham premier league team christmas party in coppers. Plenty of stories I've heard from that night.

....and yet you don't tell any story..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Score, is that some fancy America land word? In Ireland, we use shift! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Overpaid morons with god complexions and slappers that would suck a bowling ball through a hose under one roof. I need to hear the stories damn it!

fontanalis wrote: »
    Overpaid morons with god complexions and slappers that would suck a bowling ball through a hose under one roof. I need to hear the stories damn it!

I'm not going to potentially libel someone, given that these are rumours. I wasn't there that night, had friends that were though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I'm not going to potentially libel someone, given that these are rumours. I wasn't there that night, had friends that were though.

So you won't confrm or deny the rumours abounding of gerbils and wavin pipes? Your silence is deafining sir!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BackScrub

Off topic, but somebody famous once scored with me. Should I start a new thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im pretty well known on boards, and i **** alot.

Does that count as socring someone famous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

The idea of idolising 'celebrities' is pretty stupid to me. they haven't done anything great necessarily, they just happen to be, for whatever reason, in the public eye and it's stupid to think there's something great about them purely for this reason. We're all the same!

*Although Johnny Depp did slap my bum once, teehee!

fontanalis wrote: »
    So you won't confrm or deny the rumours abounding of gerbils and wavin pipes? Your silence is deafining sir!

gerbils and wavin pipes? No Comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

I scored with a well known former international footballer.
    Well, it was more that I crossed the ball and he put it in the net during the schools cup, but surely assists count too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Awful thread. Three pages and nobody has scored anyone famous. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Brian Cowen.

Who here hasn't been f*cked by that wanker?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

The idea of idolising 'celebrities' is pretty stupid to me. they haven't done anything great necessarily, they just happen to be, for whatever reason, in the public eye and it's stupid to think there's something great about them purely for this reason. We're all the same!

Ill take that all on board if im ever balls deep in Halle Berry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Anthony Hopkin's nephew

Or so I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

snyper wrote: »

Weren't you the one who scored the Olsen twins before they were famous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

snyper wrote: »

So you're a well known wanker ? :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

No one famous, but I did manage to score someone who looked very very similar the following famous(ish) person.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/brea-grant.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Weren't you the one who scored the Olsen twins before they were famous?

no, it was before they were legal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Tomebagel wrote: »
    Anyone else not find this funny?

Yes, yor ma

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I slept with someone who used to go out with Timmy Mallet.

His name was Eric.

Does that count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Bob Z wrote: »
    Yes, yor ma

Already done about two posts after. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

WindSock wrote: »
    Anthony Hopkin's nephew

Or so I was told.

Wow small world ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Maybe...many years ago I met a girl on a night out in Dublin. She told me that she was a nurse.
    We went back to her place which was massive, very expensive motor in the drive etc. I didnt really comment or care, we were both very drunk...

Next morning, a sunday I woke to find her showered all done up and dressed in a suit. She was going to work she said and did I need a lift anywhere.

Through the fog of my hangover I began to suspect that she may not actually be a nurse...

I called a taxi as I didnt want her to see the kip I lived in at that time and while we waited over a cuppa I quizzed her. She wouldnt say as apparently it freaked people out but eventually said "guess you dont watch much childrens tv then"
    Taxi arrived then and I left.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

Katy French.

(no necro)

a score bag of coke?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Chuileog wrote: »
    Maybe...many years ago I met a girl on a night out in Dublin. She told me that she was a nurse.
    We went back to her place which was massive, very expensive motor in the drive etc. I didnt really comment or care, we were both very drunk...

Next morning, a sunday I woke to find her showered all done up and dressed in a suit. She was going to work she said and did I need a lift anywhere.

Through the fog of my hangover I began to suspect that she may not actually be a nurse...

I called a taxi as I didnt want her to see the kip I lived in at that time and while we waited over a cuppa I quizzed her. She wouldnt say as apparently it freaked people out but eventually said "guess you dont watch much childrens tv then"

Mary Kingston? Lucky you ! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Chuileog wrote: »

Bosco?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

el diablo wrote: »
    Awful thread. Three pages and nobody has scored anyone famous. :rolleyes:
    No, I think most have just not done so or are sensible enough not to give the gutter papers who look in on boards.ie occasionally, more fodder for their rags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I know a girl who scored Josh Hartnett over the summer. He's a lucky son a bitch, one of the hottest girls I've ever laid eyes on even if she is a bit thick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Eva braun

Advertisement