Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop letting your kids piss in public

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

But its still okay for us 'adults' to piss in Public yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I do use ;) that all the time, in writing and in speech

Done thing in the midlands, can't speak for other areas of Ireland

No it's not, you're making a show of us midlanders

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

At least try do it in a corner or block the child?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

I think the motorway situations are fineee.

Sometimes there just is no toilet for ages, besides the car should happily block off and give the kid some privacy.

However, letting it get to the stage where you have to let them take a piss in public shouldn't happen. Theres toilets at the train station, use them, miss the train, next time make sure and ask them before you leave where ever the hell it was your coming from 'and do you need to use the bathroom?'.

I think people are getting a bit caught up over 'oh well the kid needs to go so the best thing to do is let him' yeah I agree, it's better then a kid pissing his pants. But ffs you should try a little harder to not let the situation ever come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't mind kids doing, they're just kids and can't hold it.
    It's when they get older and still do it that bothers me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Shivers26 wrote: »
    I don't know, its a bit dodgy really. I can't believe anyone would let children run around half naked in a public place. That's not right at all.

Even on a beach?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

A motorway and a train platform are two different contexts.

I remember driving through a town one day and a child was standing on the footpath facing the road and pissing onto it as I passed.

I do agree that kids are difficult and when they need to go they need to go, but finding a private spot - if not a bathroom - is common decency.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

brendanL wrote: »
    I think the motorway situations are fineee.

Sometimes there just is no toilet for ages, besides the car should happily block off and give the kid some privacy.

However, letting it get to the stage where you have to let them take a piss in public shouldn't happen. Theres toilets at the train station, use them, miss the train, next time make sure and ask them before you leave where ever the hell it was your coming from 'and do you need to use the bathroom?'.

I think people are getting a bit caught up over 'oh well the kid needs to go so the best thing to do is let him' yeah I agree, it's better then a kid pissing his pants. But ffs you should try a little harder to not let the situation ever come up.

Yeah try getting though the turnstiles in Heuston with a 3 year old and another one in a buggy. Not advocating pissing everywhere but there are situations where you have to rough it, even when there are toilets available and the kid is in a rush to go.

Finally some kids do go to the loo before going out but may still feel the need to go again. Not sure if you have kids, but try to remember back to those days when you were about 3-4, I'm sure you'd prefer to hold it in and possible piss yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

Dudess wrote: »
    What I have to know is: how does a female piss on a bus advertisement...? :confused:
    Cocks her leg. Have you never seen a dog piss?

*runs away... fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

On Paddys day this year some kids pissed on the doorstep of my apartment block. Ok fair enough they were young and it ment getting them off the footpath to do theyr business... but there was a shopping centre around the corner!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

Dudess wrote: »
    What I have to know is: how does a female piss on a bus advertisement...? :confused:

The Shewee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

really ! TWO twins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

really ! TWO twins.

Two sets of twins and a Triplet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭ManFromAtlantis

are you and yourself the TWO twins ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Hey Paedo, leave those kids alone.

It's just another piss in the drain.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    Yeah try getting though the turnstiles in Heuston with a 3 year old and another one in a buggy. Not advocating pissing everywhere but there are situations where you have to rough it, even when there are toilets available and the kid is in a rush to go.

Finally some kids do go to the loo before going out but may still feel the need to go again. Not sure if you have kids, but try to remember back to those days when you were about 3-4, I'm sure you'd prefer to hold it in and possible piss yourself.

Theres a little gate they open for buggies and wheel chairs?

I'm not saying the situation is totally avoidable, I just feel it can be handled better with a bit more effort put in.

oh and to the people saying what about me taking a piss on the way home from my local, well tbh that's mank XD but it happens ;D however were adults, (well hopefully XD ) and we can make these choices, however your responsible for a child, his/her's safety and his/her comfort. Stuff that like might seriously screw up a child, probably not, but you never know, maybe they'll get social anxiety everytime they need to piss XD. The point I'm trying to make is.... when it's you as an adult taking a piss, its fine in your head while your doing it. But to make a child your responsible for get naked and take a piss infront of a load of people ... that's just dodjy territory.
    Even on a beach?
    yeah... if theres other people there... wth would my kids be naked???? If I have money to take them to the beach I can afford a pennys swim suit XD

Advertisement