Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bastard Elites are at it again.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,019 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Di0genes wrote: »
    You'll never get what those bastard elites are doing now

Well you know if there's a Rockerfeller involved it's going to be rotten.

Thats right the sinister elites are giving money away to charity.

God dammit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/aug/04/us-billionaires-half-fortune-gates
    But only if you allow them to gestate their giant lizard eggs in you. Grrrr I HATE Jews. I mean giant lizard men

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Audiomad

That money never gets to the people who actually need it, look at all the money that comes from Oxfam, Unisef and even the Gates foundation they say its for stopping starvation in Africa but how many countries in Africa actually have a hunger issue?, they use Africa as if it was one country!

Have you ever heard Bill Gates talking about cutting the world population by 10-15%? wonder how he plans to do that when trying to save people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Damn Rockafeller Skank!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,144 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Audiomad wrote: »
    Have you ever heard Bill Gates talking about cutting the world population by 10-15%? wonder how he plans to do that when trying to save people?

WHAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

namloc1980 wrote: »
    WHAT?

He's referring to a talk that is often taken out of context where Bill Gates is talking about healthcare.
    He mentions that overpopulation is a looming problem, however despite what some people would like to pretend he doesn't say anything about killing people.
    In fact he makes the argument that increased medical care would help the looming problem as it would help lower the birth rate.

But then that wouldn't scary enough....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

Tweet tweet elites, I'm a little birdie. Please puke down my neck cause I'll swallow any auld crap ya feed me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Substitute elites for Alex Jones and you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

i am sure its a lot more then them _________ (insert your own curse word) Freemen...

I say fair paly to these guys.... more charitable then most people here slagging them off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Whats the CT btw? ^^
    I cant see Diogenes posts but i saw a qoute of it and am wondering since its the first time i have noticed a thread from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Fair play to them.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Torakx wrote: »
    Whats the CT btw? ^^
    I cant see Diogenes posts but i saw a qoute of it and am wondering since its the first time i have noticed a thread from him.

The "CT" is the breaking news that the Rockefellers, Bill Gates and crew are philanthropists :eek:

Therefore if you think they are corrupt you are an idiot.

Therefore any "conspiracy theorists" are idiots.

EDIT: This was the OP.

God dammit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/aug/04/us-billionaires-half-fortune-gates

fontanalis wrote: »
    Substitute elites for Alex Jones and you have it.

Who are you referring to?

God dammit.

Meyer Lansky gave a lot of money to "charity". By your logic he couldn't possibly be a criminal :rolleyes:

Please clarify what your point is

Who are you referring to?

alex jones, the clue was in when he named him

robtri wrote: »
    alex jones, the clue was in when he named him

So Alex Jones is swallowing alex Jones' crap? :confused:

I didnt realise giving money to charities means i am definetly a good guy and am above all suspicion ^^
    That is a theory alright.I wonder if its true.
    So the conspiracy is that they are giving money to charity?
    I think they do give money to charity... its mentioned quite alot in the freemasons site.yet does that mean that all freemasons are above breaking laws or anything sinister at all?
    Why not lose the sarcasm and vindictive attitude and just say it like an adult in a sensible fashion are you not an adult with a mature attitude?
    Stil lcurious what this has to do with anythign apart from charities.I dont get the CT?
    Who is the conspirater/s? What did they do?
    If its just to say look this guy gave money to charity.
    Then i respond.
    Ok thanks for the news update,nothing to see here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

christ almighty
    i cant believe the OP went with this as an example .

they must be good cos they give to charity - what a load of ass .

you know many murdering psychos , looked after little birds and animals
    with great care and tenderness - while bludgeoning the s.hite out of their fellow man .

would this also count as an example of goodness by your logic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

So Rockefellar is giving away half his fortune. Some lucky charity is going to be 10's of trillions of dollars richer!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Therefore if you think they are corrupt you are an idiot.

Therefore any "conspiracy theorists" are idiots.

EDIT: This was the OP.

The OP didn't call anyone idiots. Don't be so quick to put insults in other people's mouths.

bytey wrote: »
    christ almighty

you know many murdering psychos , looked after little birds and animals
    with great care and tenderness - while bludgeoning the s.hite out of their fellow man .

would this also count as an example of goodness by your logic ?

actually yes...
    looking after litle birds and animals is an act of great goodness....
    what would u call it????

• Advertisement

So Alex Jones is swallowing alex Jones' crap? :confused:

what the person actually meant i cant tell you...
    but the title is bastards elite are at it again...

poster said swap elite with alex jones....

i just clarified that for you... draw your own conclusions from it

bytey wrote: »
    christ almighty

just as about as good as taking a sentance out of a whole speech and using that to condemn certain people.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Meyer Lansky gave a lot of money to "charity". By your logic he couldn't possibly be a criminal :rolleyes:

Please clarify what your point is

Brown Bomber makes a post about a jew. In other news Grass still green, and cows still moo.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,388 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Diogenes isn't saying that since these guys are giving money to charity, they are good. He's pointing out that while most CTers, here and on other sites, are very quick to label these people as monsters who are trying to control the world so they can make a profit, some of these people are giving up half their personal fortune to charity.

Does that make them good people? Well, it doesn't hurt their chances of being called good people. But one of the main points I took from this was that they are giving up half their personal fortune, yet they are always being accused of these terrible acts so they can make a profit. So maybe this is an indication that they don't do these terrible things.

Of course, a CT could be that it's all a publicity thing, misdirection to make themselves look better, and really they keep the money. But with all the publicity and the huge sums of money involved, it would be extremely unlikely that the money doesn't go to charitable causes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Diogenes isn't saying that since these guys are giving money to charity, they are good. He's pointing out that while most CTers, here and on other sites, are very quick to label these people as monsters who are trying to control the world so they can make a profit, some of these people are giving up half their personal fortune to charity.

Does that make them good people? Well, it doesn't hurt their chances of being called good people. But one of the main points I took from this was that they are giving up half their personal fortune, yet they are always being accused of these terrible acts so they can make a profit. So maybe this is an indication that they don't do these terrible things.

Thank you. I'm also pointed out that people accuse gates/rockeffler of engaging in a mass global population cull, and it doesn't make sense that they'd give away a fast fortune to people they're planning on killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Audiomad wrote: »

By installing windows vista on all hospital computers.
    Computer crash, another one bites the dust!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,019 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

phill106 wrote: »
    By installing windows vista on all hospital computers.
    Computer crash, another one bites the dust!

Talk about the Blue Screen Of Death!

I find it interesting that so many people took the OP as a personal attack. The instant I read it I thought pretty much along the same lines as Paddy: Does this act make them a good person? Not in itself IMHO. Is it a good act? As long as it's followed through, yes. Is it a good (if expensive) bit of self promotion? Certainly but if millions benefit I have no problem with that. Can it help? Of course.

And yet straight away people were not focusing on the article but accusing the OP of calling them idiots. And CT wonder why people concider them paranoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Have I missed something here Diogenes where is the conspiracy? Would I be right in saying that the conspiracy with regard to the OP is that there is no conspiracy? Have I got that right?

Anyways, whilst I commenting in my opinion this appears to be very good personal PR for the rich and wealthy of the planet the shakers and the movers.

I found the following paragraphs of the article to be particularly interesting...

Some are sceptical of the way Gates and Buffett are creating a highly public philanthropic elite.
    Pablo Eisenberg, a senior fellow at the Georgetown Public Policy Institute, at Georgetown University, Washington DC, said ultra-wealthy donors tend to give money to higher education, arts and established healthcare causes, with relatively little going to poverty reduction, disability causes or to disadvantaged ethnic minority communities. Billionaires generally gave away funds through tax advantageous foundations.

"These mega-foundations, which are effectively family enterprises with no accountability, are going to dictate public policy priorities for this country," said Eisenberg. "I'm not sure that tax receipts haven't done a better job, over time, of meeting the needs of our neediest people, than philanthropists."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

i would have thought some folks might have raised the possibility of a conspiracy in this in how the money was spent etc., or whether anything like the money talked about ever really does find its way into these charities. i would have thought there would be speculation for the motives behind the donations, especially with a Rockerfeller and Bill Gates involved.
    I think it's clearly a topic for discussion here for those who doubt that the motives behind this are 100% philantropic

• Advertisement

RGDATA! wrote: »
    i would have thought some folks might have raised the possibility of a conspiracy in this in how the money was spent etc., or whether anything like the money talked about ever really does find its way into these charities. i would have thought there would be speculation for the motives behind the donations, especially with a Rockerfeller and Bill Gates involved.
    I think it's clearly a topic for discussion here for those who doubt that the motives behind this are 100% philantropic

Oh i dont doubt many have considered that.But i wont be posting it in a sarastic thread lol
    There is a reason i have Diogenes on ignore and its become more apparent from reading quotes in this thread that nothing has changed im sorry to say.I dont think this thread was made to discuss a conspiracy.
    Does Diogenes really think the elites are bastards in any sense of the word?
    I dont think so and must presume then its a sarcastic comment directed at people who have recently slated such celebrities.
    His main point appearing to be that the elites give money to charity so they are not bastards(going with sarcasm)
    If Alex jones is replaced instead of the Elites im not sure what he is saying?
    Alex jones gives money to charity? He is also corrupt?
    I might agree if the point was a bit clearer to be honest.

Advertisement