Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World's 50 most influential Jews

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

sligopark wrote: »
    Einhard I think you have hit on the crux of the matter - there is very little difference in the action of 1930- 1940 Nazism and todays 20-21th century LIberal Zionism Capitilism conglomeration worldwide - nasty bastards both of them except LZC Zionism learned from the weaknesses of Nazism and have been much MUCH more successful in working toward a political one world order that Nazism aspired to.

I'm sorry, but this is blatantly anti-semitic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Eh..... no Jewbacca in the list!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Einhard wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but this is blatantly anti-semitic.

yes of course it is and not anti-anti-realism

telling it as it is does not constitute anti semitism even if you want it to

Nazism brought all the goods on the table for Zionism without any question (and I don't mean Jews when I mention 'zionism') and the Pro Israeli lobby world wide - just check out how they threaten the Arab and Persian world with their nuclear weapons right now whilst psuedo persuing anti nuclear perliferation in the same region

give the labeling a break and discuss it as it is

Zionism owes its liberalism to Nazism as does NASA to the moon landing

pity Zionism continued its persuence (via the rothchilds etc) toward world enslavement

PS where does anti semitism begin and end - if I began an anti cock cutting thread would this too be anti semitism?

yes of course it is and not anti-anti-realism

telling it as it is does not constitute anti semitism even if you want it to

Nazism brought all the goods on the table for Zionism without any question (and I don't mean Jews when I mention 'zionism') and the Pro Israeli lobby world wide - just check out how they threaten the Arab and Persian world with their nuclear weapons right now whilst psuedo persuing anti nuclear perliferation in the same region

give the labeling a break and discuss it as it is

Zionism owes its liberalism to Nazism as does NASA to the moon landing

pity Zionism continued its persuence (via the rothchilds etc) toward world enslavement

PS where does anti semitism begin and end - if I began an anti cock cutting thread would this too be anti semitism?

I really can't believe I'm reading this. It's kinda shocking.

EDIT: Not kinda. It is shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Who cares what a bunch of jews do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Le King wrote: »
    Worst. Thread. Ever.

Palestinians? Americans? Quite a lot of people in fact.

I'm not one of said people though.

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Anti-semitics?

Anti-semitics?

rubbish or we would have heaps of jews flooding the country claiming they didn't want the ends of their cocks chopped off as the Nigerians do with their females

anti semitiscm is a fallacy

I really can't believe I'm reading this. It's kinda shocking.

EDIT: Not kinda. It is shocking.

only if you are one of those weak water jews who knows nothing of their past nor the difference in Jew religious rights, judasism and zionism.

Or if you are one of those who believes that because of the 1940's Nazi regime that the Zionist agenda should be entitled to do what ever it wants at the peril of the rest of Europe Arabia, Persia and belittle small town USA to work forever to recover the debt incurred by Zionist Bankers there

The religion of Judasim is as every religon entitled to its view but when it comes to Zionism and Nazism (whether Jewish or German) it should be stood up to tall when any holocaust is risked financial or otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ari Gold ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

hardly when its as up front as this and avoiding the most influential people involved in wealth flow worldwide b'jaysus

Ah, I see. One of those keyboard warrior freaks with all your conspiracy theories. What if I told you I was a Jew, would you try saying those things right in my face, not on some internet forum, eh? Go back to the stormfront forum you pathetic imbecile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Interesting to see how many people you never thought were Jewish

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishFeatures/Article.aspx?id=175871

A lot of good people on this list.

1. Binyamin Netanyahu -- sick racist
    2. Ben Bernanke -- should be in prison
    7. Shimon Peres -- war criminal crimes against humanity etc

the list goes on and on

only if you are one of those weak water jews who knows nothing of their past nor the difference in Jew religious rights, judasism and zionism.

Or if you are one of those who believes that because of the 1940's Nazi regime that the Zionist agenda should be entitled to do what ever it wants at the peril of the rest of Europe Arabia, Persia and belittle small town USA to work forever to recover the debt incurred by Zionist Bankers there

The religion of Judasim is as every religon entitled to its view but when it come sto Zionism and Nazism (whether Jewish or German) it should be stood up to tall when any holocaust is risked financial or otherwise.

It is a small comfort I suppose that that the racists and xenophobes and and bigots of this world are generally spit speckled, frothy mouthed illiterates who can't fashion their prejudices into a coherent message. Thanks for providing me that small relief sligopark.

digme wrote: »
    1. Binyamin Netanyahu -- sick racist
    2. Ben Bernanke -- should be in prison
    7. Shimon Peres -- war criminal crimes against humanity etc

the list goes on and on

Just curious as to why Ben Bernanke should be in prison?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Just curious as to why Ben Bernanke should be in prison?
    Are you taking the piss or are you genuinely interested?

What if I told you I was a Jew, would you try saying those things right in my face, not on some internet forum, eh? Go back to the stormfront forum you pathetic imbecile.

what if I told you I was a catholic who didn't believe that priests raped children in Ireland - go back to the same sort zionist forum you pathetic imbecile - wake up rather than stereotypically labelling to try and pigeon hole me off

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

rubbish or we would have heaps of jews flooding the country claiming they didn't want the ends of their cocks chopped off as the Nigerians do with their females

Ya Wah?

Seriously mate, read up a bit on what you are spouting crap on.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

It is a small comfort I suppose that that the racists and xenophobes and and bigots of this world are generally spit speckled, frothy mouthed illiterates who can't fashion their prejudices into a coherent message.

classic - similiar to the earlier post of big nosed jews who love money - but hey feel free to attack me personally when I present a truth you can't answer

K-9 wrote: »
    Ya Wah?

Tell you what

2 people land on our shores but claim fear of genital mutilation as the basis of their asylum claim - both claim if I return to my country of origin my husband will insist on genital mutilation of my child - the first is a nigerian whose child is female, the second is an Israeili whose child is male

whose on the first plane home?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ya Wah?

It's actually Yahweh.

digme wrote: »
    Are you taking the piss or are you genuinely interested?

Eh genuinely interested. This is the Fed chairman we're speaking about, and not some backwoods serial killer of the same name that I haven't heard of?

• Advertisement

what if I told you I was a catholic who didn't believe that priests raped children in Ireland - go back to the same sort zionist forum you pathetic imbecile - wake up rather than stereotypically labelling to try and pigeon hole me off

Lol, you accuse me of 'stereotypically labelling'.

So what if there are people of Jewish ancestry out there who have made a living for themselves. It's not as those there aren't any christians out there who haven't made a name for themselves or haven't gotten into seats of global governance. And why the fuck does religion matter, some of the people you have mention might be atheists and not give a shit about their religious ancestry. OP, you are the one who needs to wake up. I'd say you and Basil Marceaux would get on great together.

Lol, you accuse me of 'stereotypically labelling'.

yep - you put yourself in that postion of being labelled not me.

So what if there are people of Jewish ancestry out there who have made a living for themselves. It's not as those there aren't any christians out there who haven't made a name for themselves or haven't gotten into seats of global governance.

you're right of course until you come to the realisation of world wide governance and greed ensnaring greedy christians too
    And why the fuck does religion matter, some of the people you have mention might be atheists and not give a shit about their religious ancestry. OP, you are the one who needs to wake up. I'd say you and Basil Marceaux would get on great together.

afraid not when you check out the OP's list and realise they to ovia their religion may have or have purposely been ensnared by a zionist agenda and by being so have been placed on this list,

the other scenario is (apparent by the non listing of those more quieter in the background but having a much more apparent influence inc the rothchi.ld family) that it was a play off of those more widely known

but hey who really cares given what Israel and the Zionist agenda get away with day to day?

yep - you put yourself in that postion of being labelled not me.

Eh, as if you weren't doing that either.

you're right of course until you come to the realisation of world wide governance and greed ensnaring greedy christians too

Yo guys, we have ourselves a NWO fruitcake here.

afraid not when you check out the OP's list and realise they to ovia their religion may have or have purposely been ensnared by a zionist agenda and by being so have been placed on this list,

the other scenario is (apparent by the non listing of those more quieter in the background but having a much more apparent influence inc the rothchi.ld family) that it was a play off of those more widely known

but hey who really cares given what Israel and the Zionist agenda get away with day to day?

If you look up some of the people you mention properly (i.e., not entirely from the OP's source) You might notice that they are of 'Jewish ancestry', however, it doesn't say that they're actually practicing Jews. Your theory of a 'Zionist agenda' is quite laughable. I mean seriously, what is your agenda?

Tell you what

2 people land on our shores but claim fear of genital mutilation as the basis of their asylum claim - both claim if I return to my country of origin my husband will insist on genital mutilation of my child - the first is a nigerian whose child is female, the second is an Israeili whose child is male

Any cases of Israelis actually claiming asylum on that basis, it or is just a fear of circumcision you have?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

It's actually Yahweh.

In Donegal accent though!

I mean seriously, what is your agenda?

aside by being labelled and compartmentised by you toward anti semitism or NWO nut - living life to the full outside a Zionist worldwide agenda

before I go to bed do you understand the differential in Zionist and Jewish?

Or I am I dealing with some random jewish as€hole who thinks he/she needs to defend their faith and really believes the Nazi holocaust was an only anti jewish action that had no benefits that were assumed toward space exploration, human genetics / eugentics and the Zionist (not jewish or Israeli) occupation and not reclaimation of palestine and the continuation threat of wide peace via the Israeli nuclear threat?

There are no conspiracy theories here just fact and given the continued prsion camp Gaza I think you might call my agenda human rights if not at least animal rights since it appears Israel Zion and Jews world wide are content to treat the rest of us as below them

Tell you what

Any cases of Israelis actually claiming asylum on that basis, it or is just a fear of circumcision you have?

not that I know of but why wouldn't they smarta$$?

unless of course of you are happy to have some random religious chap cut off the end of your cock for some random religious belief?

not that I know of but why wouldn't they smarta$$?

unless of course of you are happy to have some random religious chap cut off the end of your cock for some random religious belief?

Not particularly, but I amn't aware of it being viewed as a reason to claim asylum in a country. I'm aware of opposition to it though, but it is different to female genital mutilation.

Going on your views on other threads, I think it's a feigned concern anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Interesting to see how many people you never thought were Jewish

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishFeatures/Article.aspx?id=175871

A lot of good people on this list.

why/how would you think someone was Jewish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

The list shows good hard working people who've made a buck and everyone is jealous because they have stuff-all to show for their dole money.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement