Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSM diallers will be a thing of the past shortly

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I am not going to disclose frequency's if thats what your asking

The frequencies are no secret. The manufacture shows the frequencies on their website.

It is no advantage to an intruder knowing the frequency. These systems transmit periodic test signals verifying their status.
    Devices like this generally use double frequencies for emergency backup and extra protection.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Agreed.
    But I don't feel the need to provide that information on a public forum.
    likewise there is plenty of information on GSM jammers available online, but I don't feel the need to post it here.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

But I don't feel the need to provide that information on a public forum.

OK, no problem.

However I would just like to point out it does not threaten the integrity of the system. This is why the manufacture makes the frequencies available to all on the internet.

Advertisement